Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[pings removed]

Hey, guys! You're probably wondering why you're being pinged. I'll make it quick - there is no pinglist, just gathered y'all once to say:

Hope you're all having a great Brightshine Jubilee! If you haven't had time to collect all the chests or tablets you've wanted, please consider checking out my friend's shop (CHEAP prices) here:

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1906649
[pings removed]

Hey, guys! You're probably wondering why you're being pinged. I'll make it quick - there is no pinglist, just gathered y'all once to say:

Hope you're all having a great Brightshine Jubilee! If you haven't had time to collect all the chests or tablets you've wanted, please consider checking out my friend's shop (CHEAP prices) here:

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1906649
CJ3WYDt.gifnjjpbRi.gifNp3kZba.gif
@taylerzy
Ok I'm probably in, I guess you can expect a CR from me at some point
@taylerzy
Ok I'm probably in, I guess you can expect a CR from me at some point
JQCpKiY.giftumblr_p428paQOgy1x5ha76o3_r1_400.png0Srkgnv.gif

oJznFHE.pngw1D3UIp.png0hyMzkb.pngA5GvKXK.png
@PureSuicune Sounds good. :]
@PureSuicune Sounds good. :]
@taylerzy

Alright, well, I'll do some grinding too, why not. Is there a cap on how much time you'd like any person to grind for?

And in case you check to see if I have three level 25 dragons, I'm going to steal my mom's for the duration I'm doing this to complete my team xD
@taylerzy

Alright, well, I'll do some grinding too, why not. Is there a cap on how much time you'd like any person to grind for?

And in case you check to see if I have three level 25 dragons, I'm going to steal my mom's for the duration I'm doing this to complete my team xD
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
@Cuddleh

You can grind for however long you want. I always have at least 5mT on hand to pay for it. :)
@Cuddleh

You can grind for however long you want. I always have at least 5mT on hand to pay for it. :)
@taylerzy

Sweet, I know my dedication will definitely not last that long. I'll send you a CR in a few hours :D
@taylerzy

Sweet, I know my dedication will definitely not last that long. I'll send you a CR in a few hours :D
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
@taylerzy your grinding will be done today!
@taylerzy your grinding will be done today!
Sun Scribes Bio & Lore Shop | Spoons right now: 2/5 (low energy) |
TrickoTreatlogosmall_zps7e979b21.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10