Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@taylerzy Could I do this please? I'll shift all my stuff over to the vault and get started.
@taylerzy Could I do this please? I'll shift all my stuff over to the vault and get started.
tumblr_inline_n6kdupObsO1qlye38.gif
(FR+8)
IU4gW.gifg9CrZ.gif55yse.gif
@taylerzy

Sent you a CR!
@taylerzy

Sent you a CR!
@LoopyLucky Feel free to get started whenever you want. :)

@LungRattle Great! Sending it back in just a minute.
@LoopyLucky Feel free to get started whenever you want. :)

@LungRattle Great! Sending it back in just a minute.
CJ3WYDt.gifnjjpbRi.gifNp3kZba.gif
@taylerzy

Could I perhaps do this as well?
@taylerzy

Could I perhaps do this as well?
bxbkeiO.png2hdzlmv.jpg
@ShadowAngel229 Yep, go right ahead. Just send me a CR when you're done, please. :)
@ShadowAngel229 Yep, go right ahead. Just send me a CR when you're done, please. :)
@taylerzy

Sure thing!
@taylerzy

Sure thing!
bxbkeiO.png2hdzlmv.jpg
@taylerzy
I'm up for this! See ya in a half hour
@taylerzy
I'm up for this! See ya in a half hour
tumblr_ntz8d7CUWK1ueyht5o1_100.png 4PReSu5.png
@taylerzy

Hey there, just got back from a long vacation and I'm ready to start grinding for the festival. I'm willing to grind for an 1 hour and 30 minutes.

I'll be starting at exactly 6:30pm (18:30) and I'll finish at 8:00pm (20:00)

If this is alright with you, then feel free to send the treasure AFTER I grind. <3

This probably won't be the only time that I'll hit you up for grinding as I need to make some serious cash and fast ahaha

@taylerzy

Hey there, just got back from a long vacation and I'm ready to start grinding for the festival. I'm willing to grind for an 1 hour and 30 minutes.

I'll be starting at exactly 6:30pm (18:30) and I'll finish at 8:00pm (20:00)

If this is alright with you, then feel free to send the treasure AFTER I grind. <3

This probably won't be the only time that I'll hit you up for grinding as I need to make some serious cash and fast ahaha

y0YshUu.png
@Enoch Feel free to send me CRs whenever w/ stuff, and don't worry about telling me your start/stop time. As long as it adds up to 1 hr 30 mins when you're done, it's all good. :)
@Enoch Feel free to send me CRs whenever w/ stuff, and don't worry about telling me your start/stop time. As long as it adds up to 1 hr 30 mins when you're done, it's all good. :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10