Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@taylerzy

I'd be willing, but would you be okay with two level 25 grinders and a level 21 healer? xp
@taylerzy

I'd be willing, but would you be okay with two level 25 grinders and a level 21 healer? xp
anastasia_r_by_sheepshape-dcfd02j.gif
@taylerzy
Yes, she has all ambushes and berserkers on her, and I'll put her to the left. I'll start grinding in a while, I have to finish several assignments before I do anything else.
@taylerzy
Yes, she has all ambushes and berserkers on her, and I'll put her to the left. I'll start grinding in a while, I have to finish several assignments before I do anything else.
@Selki
Yep, that's close enough. Please make sure you have all ambush stones and the healer is in the leftmost slot.
@Selki
Yep, that's close enough. Please make sure you have all ambush stones and the healer is in the leftmost slot.
CJ3WYDt.gifnjjpbRi.gifNp3kZba.gif
@taylerzy

Okay! :D I'll begin ^_^
@taylerzy

Okay! :D I'll begin ^_^
anastasia_r_by_sheepshape-dcfd02j.gif
@Taylerzy I'll put in an hour for you. Just need to clean up my form I made last time.

edit: Correction... Dinner happened... starting now.
@Taylerzy I'll put in an hour for you. Just need to clean up my form I made last time.

edit: Correction... Dinner happened... starting now.
singerrunesig.png wowbox.png
tatsbox.png
firstgenr.png
Rynn.png
@taylerzy Hi. I have 2 level 25s and a level 22 healer/level 20 fighter. Which would you prefer? Both will be on the left and they have full Ambush stones.
@taylerzy Hi. I have 2 level 25s and a level 22 healer/level 20 fighter. Which would you prefer? Both will be on the left and they have full Ambush stones.
fireh5.png
@Orbitz
Let's go with the level 20 fighter, please. If it costs ya some food, I'd be more than willing to send you some.
@Orbitz
Let's go with the level 20 fighter, please. If it costs ya some food, I'd be more than willing to send you some.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10