Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Asgore Thanks! They've grinded for me before, I think.
@Asgore Thanks! They've grinded for me before, I think.
CJ3WYDt.gifnjjpbRi.gifNp3kZba.gif
@taylerzy
I have two level 25s and one that's almost to level 20. What would the rate be for grinding?
@taylerzy
I have two level 25s and one that's almost to level 20. What would the rate be for grinding?
Untitled_Artwork.png
rjSiOyf.gif
P R O J E C T S
the librarythe questpixel art
red_king_poro_by_lilmisssunbear-d89bpvq.gif
@taylerzy

Oh no, I know that; even then I'll probably send you stuff every now and then. It's better than trying to train dragons to exalt, honestly. How late would you want a CR on Saturday? Just to make sure I'm not late.
@taylerzy

Oh no, I know that; even then I'll probably send you stuff every now and then. It's better than trying to train dragons to exalt, honestly. How late would you want a CR on Saturday? Just to make sure I'm not late.
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
@inhumanelm If the lvl20 has full ambush stones, and it's in the leftmost slot of your party, I'll pay you the same rates as if you had 25/25/25 dragons. :)

@Cuddleh I'd actually accept CRs up to early Sunday if you want. I'm not too picky about that.
@inhumanelm If the lvl20 has full ambush stones, and it's in the leftmost slot of your party, I'll pay you the same rates as if you had 25/25/25 dragons. :)

@Cuddleh I'd actually accept CRs up to early Sunday if you want. I'm not too picky about that.
@taylerzy

Awesoooooome :D Thank you ^-^
@taylerzy

Awesoooooome :D Thank you ^-^
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
@taylerzy
Awesome! I'll do a grind sesh later tonight then.
@taylerzy
Awesome! I'll do a grind sesh later tonight then.
Untitled_Artwork.png
rjSiOyf.gif
P R O J E C T S
the librarythe questpixel art
red_king_poro_by_lilmisssunbear-d89bpvq.gif
@Plague

Looking for any grinding done for Flameforgers?
@Plague

Looking for any grinding done for Flameforgers?
@LungRattle Yeah, I'd pay for grinding in the scorching forest @ 35kT/30min, if you're interested.
@LungRattle Yeah, I'd pay for grinding in the scorching forest @ 35kT/30min, if you're interested.
@Plague

If I have time before the event ends, I'll send you a CR.

BTW, awesome name!
@Plague

If I have time before the event ends, I'll send you a CR.

BTW, awesome name!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10