Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Hello! I was wondering if you'd like to buy some Tablets for me? Since I think that's what you are looking for~
(I also have chests—Sunscatters, obviously, because everyone seems to get those!)
Hello! I was wondering if you'd like to buy some Tablets for me? Since I think that's what you are looking for~
(I also have chests—Sunscatters, obviously, because everyone seems to get those!)
Ef84x2q.png ozDAjIE.png
znuJtTb.png
@Basilius Sorry, I'm not interested in buying anything individually. I'm a seller too - I piece it all out, sell some, use some, give some stuff away, etc.
@Basilius Sorry, I'm not interested in buying anything individually. I'm a seller too - I piece it all out, sell some, use some, give some stuff away, etc.
CJ3WYDt.gifnjjpbRi.gifNp3kZba.gif
@taylerzy All right, makes sense! Thank you for the quick response.
@taylerzy All right, makes sense! Thank you for the quick response.
Ef84x2q.png ozDAjIE.png
znuJtTb.png
@taylerzy
I'll be grinding for a little bit today!
@taylerzy
I'll be grinding for a little bit today!

Midnight Oil Lamp

— he/him
— FR+2
— doing my silly little tasks
avi
@Taylerzy

Once i get back home this afternoon and clear out my hoard I'll do some grinding for you :)
@Taylerzy

Once i get back home this afternoon and clear out my hoard I'll do some grinding for you :)
59TgHaL.pngnonbinarytentoo_large_by_underlandrose-dc62w4x.png
@taylerzy

Alright so I've been going for about six hours today and I'm willing to keep going but I wanted to check if you wanted me to; I don't want to overwhelm you or something with how much I've been grinding these last couple days. Clearly I need summer plans.

EDIT: I'm up for going another 2 or so hours today if you'd like, or I can call it good for today and bombard you with more stuff tomorrow XD
@taylerzy

Alright so I've been going for about six hours today and I'm willing to keep going but I wanted to check if you wanted me to; I don't want to overwhelm you or something with how much I've been grinding these last couple days. Clearly I need summer plans.

EDIT: I'm up for going another 2 or so hours today if you'd like, or I can call it good for today and bombard you with more stuff tomorrow XD
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
@taylerzy Here's a person grinding 1 hour for 40k! http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1910919
@taylerzy Here's a person grinding 1 hour for 40k! http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1910919
@Cuddleh Feel free to grind as much as you want. Just remember to finish before the festival is over, or the rate switches to 15kT/30min.
@Cuddleh Feel free to grind as much as you want. Just remember to finish before the festival is over, or the rate switches to 15kT/30min.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10