Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Thread of Much Trading {B Gems 1:750}
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 30 31
@TaintedIllusions I actually picked one of those up already, I need to get around to editing the wanted post, sorry!

@ElphabaThropp In sapphire flourish I have tail drape, tail clasp, wing drape, eye piece, necklace, bracelet and belt.
Only one of each, extras always get melted :)
@TaintedIllusions I actually picked one of those up already, I need to get around to editing the wanted post, sorry!

@ElphabaThropp In sapphire flourish I have tail drape, tail clasp, wing drape, eye piece, necklace, bracelet and belt.
Only one of each, extras always get melted :)
@wasteofanangel
I'm interested in the tail drape, wing drape, and necklace. How much?
@wasteofanangel
I'm interested in the tail drape, wing drape, and necklace. How much?
•I no longer play, but that's left of my lair is not for sale•
LAH says tail drape 41g , wing drape 18k , and necklace 36k. Allowing the absurd 1:800 rate that now seems to be about the average that makes a total of about 86k for the three. 75k any good for you?

@ElphabaThropp
Must remember to ping ^.^
LAH says tail drape 41g , wing drape 18k , and necklace 36k. Allowing the absurd 1:800 rate that now seems to be about the average that makes a total of about 86k for the three. 75k any good for you?

@ElphabaThropp
Must remember to ping ^.^
@wasteofanangel
Could you do 70...?
@wasteofanangel
Could you do 70...?
•I no longer play, but that's left of my lair is not for sale•
@ElphabaThropp Sure, they're just cluttering up my hoard anyway ^.^
@ElphabaThropp Sure, they're just cluttering up my hoard anyway ^.^
Added in some more apparel ^.^
Added in some more apparel ^.^
@wasteofanangel

I believe I have enough green sludge/goo to trade for the infectionist's sash, if that's still available ^-^ I can also list some steampunk stuff I have, as I'm always coming into possession of more of it, either for the sash or other items XD

EDIT: This is the steampunk stuff I have, though the first two fedoras I just thought might go with your "dapper" concept. Anyway, I have some duplicates here and there if you want those as well. I don't have nearly as much apparel as you do, but I'm tired of drowning in it! haha

Leather, red fedora
Brass/silver/gold/bronze/copper steampunk goggles
Gold/bronze steampunk scarf
Silver/gold/bronze steampunk gloves
Brass/bronze steampunk spats
Brass steampunk vest
Bronze/copper/gold/silver steampunk wings
Brass/bronze/silver steampunk tail bauble
@wasteofanangel

I believe I have enough green sludge/goo to trade for the infectionist's sash, if that's still available ^-^ I can also list some steampunk stuff I have, as I'm always coming into possession of more of it, either for the sash or other items XD

EDIT: This is the steampunk stuff I have, though the first two fedoras I just thought might go with your "dapper" concept. Anyway, I have some duplicates here and there if you want those as well. I don't have nearly as much apparel as you do, but I'm tired of drowning in it! haha

Leather, red fedora
Brass/silver/gold/bronze/copper steampunk goggles
Gold/bronze steampunk scarf
Silver/gold/bronze steampunk gloves
Brass/bronze steampunk spats
Brass steampunk vest
Bronze/copper/gold/silver steampunk wings
Brass/bronze/silver steampunk tail bauble
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
@wasteofanangel Hi :> here is what I have to offer! [item=dwarf octopus] X10 [item=red octopus] X5 [item=green sludge] X1 [item=gold steampunk goggles] X1 [item=Black satin tunic] X1 [item=Pearl flourish tail clasp] X1 ( I also can do digital art, which I can pm you about, but if you'd like you can also check out the link to my art shop on my front page :'> it only has traditional examples there so far though. ) I'm interested in all your herb pouch apparels and any flower apparel you might also have ^o^
@wasteofanangel

Hi :> here is what I have to offer!

Dwarf Octopus X10 Red Octopus X5 Green Sludge X1
Gold Steampunk Goggles X1 Black Satin Tunic X1 Pearl Flourish Tail Clasp X1

( I also can do digital art, which I can pm you about, but if you'd like you can also check out the link to my art shop on my front page :'> it only has traditional examples there so far though. )

I'm interested in all your herb pouch apparels and any flower apparel you might also have ^o^
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.pngzLeyvqc.jpgHI4WRfV.jpg
@wasteofanangel

an eliminate stone and 99 stubby squids for the bonepicker?
@wasteofanangel

an eliminate stone and 99 stubby squids for the bonepicker?
@wasteofanangel Would you take [item=dwarf octopus] x 8 [item=red octopus] x 4 [item=inky octopus] x 9 [item=blue ring octopus] x3 In exchange for a [item=spellbound tome] and [item=ensorcelled volume]? How many of those do you have if you have more than one?
@wasteofanangel

Would you take

Dwarf Octopus x 8
Red Octopus x 4
Inky Octopus x 9
Blue Ring Octopus x3

In exchange for a Spellbound Tome and Ensorcelled Volume ? How many of those do you have if you have more than one?
x0rhUsB.gifFZxDcvW.gif0pkMif2.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 30 31