Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Thread of Much Trading {B Gems 1:750}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31
Heyhey @wasteofanangel! I made it my quest to collect as many of the marionette familiars as possible, so ... how many do you have and what would you want for them? I have bits and pieces of different steampunk apparel sets, but it'll be mostly treasure from my part, if that's cool with you?
Heyhey @wasteofanangel! I made it my quest to collect as many of the marionette familiars as possible, so ... how many do you have and what would you want for them? I have bits and pieces of different steampunk apparel sets, but it'll be mostly treasure from my part, if that's cool with you?

tumblr_ooiafsFgqG1w8tzaro7_75sq.gif_____tumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gif_____tumblr_ooiafsFgqG1w8tzaro8_75sq.gif

tumblr_osit221hKr1w8tzaro7_400.png
@Broderick I have five of each of the marionettes. Why are the prettier ones cheaper on the AH? 120g or rough equivalent for the ten?

Also hello, I haven't spoken to you in forever ^.^
@Broderick I have five of each of the marionettes. Why are the prettier ones cheaper on the AH? 120g or rough equivalent for the ten?

Also hello, I haven't spoken to you in forever ^.^
Yeah, I'm a bad fair-weather friend, that's why, @wasteofanangel. :^/ I felt so dumb because I kept procastinating my entry for your rafflle until it was closed, haha. The good thing about it is though, I now have even more trash stashed away in my vault for the next one. Okay, to the marionettes: Does anything from this list interest you? [item=bronze steampunk vest] 7g/ 4000t [item=brass steampunk wings] 11g / 5900t [item=brass steampunk tail bauble] 9g /3974t [item=gold steampunk wings] x3 25g /15000t [item=gold steampunk tail bauble] 5g / 3950t [item=shabby spats] 8g / 11200t All in all LAH for this is 115g or 74.024t. I'll throw in 10g or 15k if you take all of this. Btw, do you already own a pretty copper or metals derg? Or do you have plans for one? I think these colors and their accents are super interesting and they're made for your lair, aren't they? I'll definitly try to breed something nice with them. Sometime in the future maybe ... at the moment I'm still too overwhelmed by all the new colors.
Yeah, I'm a bad fair-weather friend, that's why, @wasteofanangel. :^/ I felt so dumb because I kept procastinating my entry for your rafflle until it was closed, haha. The good thing about it is though, I now have even more trash stashed away in my vault for the next one.

Okay, to the marionettes: Does anything from this list interest you?

Bronze Steampunk Vest 7g/ 4000t
Brass Steampunk Wings 11g / 5900t
Brass Steampunk Tail Bauble 9g /3974t
Gold Steampunk Wings x3 25g /15000t
Gold Steampunk Tail Bauble 5g / 3950t
Shabby Spats 8g / 11200t

All in all LAH for this is 115g or 74.024t. I'll throw in 10g or 15k if you take all of this.

Btw, do you already own a pretty copper or metals derg? Or do you have plans for one? I think these colors and their accents are super interesting and they're made for your lair, aren't they? I'll definitly try to breed something nice with them. Sometime in the future maybe ... at the moment I'm still too overwhelmed by all the new colors.

tumblr_ooiafsFgqG1w8tzaro7_75sq.gif_____tumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gif_____tumblr_ooiafsFgqG1w8tzaro8_75sq.gif

tumblr_osit221hKr1w8tzaro7_400.png
@Broderick To be honest I'm waiting for all the fuss to die down or a pretty fodderg to show up in those colours while sniping the AH, if I actively post that I'm looking for those colours people try to charge wayyyyy too much ^.^

I wouldn't worry about the fair weather friend thing. I've been so withdrawn the past month or so that I actually thought it was me that'd been neglecting you and feeling a little bad, so it's all good :) Not sure when I'll get around to another raffle at the moment, finally got signed off as a manager all of four days ago, and am already considering walking with the way the other managers are complaining about me behind my back instead of talking to me about what I'm doing wrong or the right way I should be doing stuff -_- So yeah, it'll probably be another month or two before I can get around to it again. Maybe do a huge one finishing around RoR time depending on my stores and how well things are going otherwise.

I'll take that trade happily enough, I'll set up a crossroads with the marionettes in a moment :)
@Broderick To be honest I'm waiting for all the fuss to die down or a pretty fodderg to show up in those colours while sniping the AH, if I actively post that I'm looking for those colours people try to charge wayyyyy too much ^.^

I wouldn't worry about the fair weather friend thing. I've been so withdrawn the past month or so that I actually thought it was me that'd been neglecting you and feeling a little bad, so it's all good :) Not sure when I'll get around to another raffle at the moment, finally got signed off as a manager all of four days ago, and am already considering walking with the way the other managers are complaining about me behind my back instead of talking to me about what I'm doing wrong or the right way I should be doing stuff -_- So yeah, it'll probably be another month or two before I can get around to it again. Maybe do a huge one finishing around RoR time depending on my stores and how well things are going otherwise.

I'll take that trade happily enough, I'll set up a crossroads with the marionettes in a moment :)
@wasteofanangel
I have an infectionist's armband for trade/selling.
@wasteofanangel
I have an infectionist's armband for trade/selling.
tumblr_oznjwjuICW1w8xkufo2_250.png
@TheStormCatcher Was there anything you were looking to trade for it? It's not high enough on my priorities list to outright buy but if there's a reasonable trade option I'd like to hear it :)
@TheStormCatcher Was there anything you were looking to trade for it? It's not high enough on my priorities list to outright buy but if there's a reasonable trade option I'd like to hear it :)
@wasteofanangel
Hmmm... some things intrest me, but not too much.
--would you be willing to buy it 400-600 gems of LAH?
@wasteofanangel
Hmmm... some things intrest me, but not too much.
--would you be willing to buy it 400-600 gems of LAH?
tumblr_oznjwjuICW1w8xkufo2_250.png
@TheStormCatcher My UM accent addiction swallows all my gems, and I'm just waiting for a dominance week to throw all my treasure at a couple of expansions, so I don't have much to spare general currencywise.
@TheStormCatcher My UM accent addiction swallows all my gems, and I'm just waiting for a dominance week to throw all my treasure at a couple of expansions, so I don't have much to spare general currencywise.
@wasteofanangel Would you be willing to trade a Seaweed Scavenger for my Eliminate?
@wasteofanangel Would you be willing to trade a Seaweed Scavenger for my Eliminate?
@Boundingfeather Absolutely, I'll set up a crossroads now ^.^
@Boundingfeather Absolutely, I'll set up a crossroads now ^.^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31