Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Thread of Much Trading {B Gems 1:750}
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
@wasteofanangel Do you have any golden silks? I'm looking for the wing piece specifically
@wasteofanangel Do you have any golden silks? I'm looking for the wing piece specifically
@Boundingfeather Unfortunately I'm all out of gold silks at the moment :(
@Boundingfeather Unfortunately I'm all out of gold silks at the moment :(
@wasteofanangel Then would you trade the Murkbottom Gull and Oceansurf Magnus for two berserkers and an ambush?
@wasteofanangel Then would you trade the Murkbottom Gull and Oceansurf Magnus for two berserkers and an ambush?
@Boundingfeather I would indeed. I'll send a crossroads :)
@Boundingfeather I would indeed. I'll send a crossroads :)
@wasteofanangel

I have 3x Green Slime and 2x Green Goo and last but not least 13x green ooze. If you would have something to offer for them!
@wasteofanangel

I have 3x Green Slime and 2x Green Goo and last but not least 13x green ooze. If you would have something to offer for them!
@Amelia All of my worthwhile bits are listed on the front page, so if there's anything in particular you're after it's probably easier for you to pick than for me to throw random items at you ^.^
@Amelia All of my worthwhile bits are listed on the front page, so if there's anything in particular you're after it's probably easier for you to pick than for me to throw random items at you ^.^
@wasteofanangel

Freezing Breath, and a Shadow egg? (I was just making a offer, I am very negotiable.)

For, 3x Green slime, 13x Green Ooze, and 2x green goo?
@wasteofanangel

Freezing Breath, and a Shadow egg? (I was just making a offer, I am very negotiable.)

For, 3x Green slime, 13x Green Ooze, and 2x green goo?
@Amelia Green gloops are only like 1g each on the AH. Freezing breath alone is 95g which is already a huge gap, so I'd really have to decline.
@Amelia Green gloops are only like 1g each on the AH. Freezing breath alone is 95g which is already a huge gap, so I'd really have to decline.
@wasteofanangel

Sorry, I didn't know, I was on hiatus for 8-7 months and just came back a month or too ago.
@wasteofanangel

Sorry, I didn't know, I was on hiatus for 8-7 months and just came back a month or too ago.
@wasteofanangel Could I get a Bluetail Skira and a Malevolent Spirit in exchange for an Ambush, 21 Berserkers, a Gilded Decorative Chest, 5 Copper Muck, 5 Grey Slime, 10 Orange Goo, 29 Green Ooze, and 5 Green Sludge?
@wasteofanangel Could I get a Bluetail Skira and a Malevolent Spirit in exchange for an Ambush, 21 Berserkers, a Gilded Decorative Chest, 5 Copper Muck, 5 Grey Slime, 10 Orange Goo, 29 Green Ooze, and 5 Green Sludge?
Na5WGHa.png
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31