Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Thread of Much Trading {B Gems 1:750}
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 30 31
@wasteofanangel
How much would you want for the sunguard chest? I could trade a ton of items, and some UM accents? and supplement with gems/treasure!
@wasteofanangel
How much would you want for the sunguard chest? I could trade a ton of items, and some UM accents? and supplement with gems/treasure!

tumblr_pnwhemXvkb1s27st2o1_250.png

@Sirene LAH says 942 gems, I'd take a minimum of 900g in trades though :)
@Sirene LAH says 942 gems, I'd take a minimum of 900g in trades though :)
@wasteofanangel
Would you take an overcharged silverbeast for it?
@wasteofanangel
Would you take an overcharged silverbeast for it?

@Sirene Hmm, thay're not the easiest things to sell on. If you can toss in some little squiddy things to sweeten the deal then definitely maybe ;)
@Sirene Hmm, thay're not the easiest things to sell on. If you can toss in some little squiddy things to sweeten the deal then definitely maybe ;)
@wasteofanangel
Unfortunately, I don't have any. Its alright though, I can figure something out! Thank you so much for your time! (^w^) Best of luck selling your things!
@wasteofanangel
Unfortunately, I don't have any. Its alright though, I can figure something out! Thank you so much for your time! (^w^) Best of luck selling your things!

@wasteofanangel

Well, apparently I'm back xD This time I'll ask about your seashell mantle and white katana, though c: The only katana in the AH seems wildly overpriced since it's available in the gem MP for 225g
@wasteofanangel

Well, apparently I'm back xD This time I'll ask about your seashell mantle and white katana, though c: The only katana in the AH seems wildly overpriced since it's available in the gem MP for 225g
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
Mobile doesn't like the ah so I'll check the mantle prices tomorrow. I'm happy to go by trade to roughly the mp price on the katakana :) @Cuddleh
Mobile doesn't like the ah so I'll check the mantle prices tomorrow. I'm happy to go by trade to roughly the mp price on the katakana :) @Cuddleh
@wasteofanangel

How much for the golem gauntlet? And would you take a Scroll of Eternal Youth as payment? (Just wondering)
@wasteofanangel

How much for the golem gauntlet? And would you take a Scroll of Eternal Youth as payment? (Just wondering)
uj5w35F.pngSvg7y.gifeZKAdNB.png
@Cuddleh Seashell Mantle looks about 200G in trade :) @brokenstone Golem gauntlet looks to be about 1kg in the AH, but I'd take as low as 850 in pure, somewhere in between for trades :) Last time I had a scroll of eternal youth sitting in my hoard this happened. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18075713][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/180758/18075713_350.png[/img][/url] And as lovely a cosmic cow as she is I really don't need that extra temptation to impulse buy G1s and gene scrolls all over the place because permababies are apparently too adorable ^.^
@Cuddleh Seashell Mantle looks about 200G in trade :)

@brokenstone Golem gauntlet looks to be about 1kg in the AH, but I'd take as low as 850 in pure, somewhere in between for trades :)
Last time I had a scroll of eternal youth sitting in my hoard this happened.
18075713_350.png
And as lovely a cosmic cow as she is I really don't need that extra temptation to impulse buy G1s and gene scrolls all over the place because permababies are apparently too adorable ^.^
@wasteofanangel

I rly want Rathleh the gen 1 noc, but idk what would be a good price for her, considering she's TG ;n;
@wasteofanangel

I rly want Rathleh the gen 1 noc, but idk what would be a good price for her, considering she's TG ;n;
uj5w35F.pngSvg7y.gifeZKAdNB.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 30 31