Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Thread of Much Trading {B Gems 1:750}
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31
@riverwold I'll trade you the Gen1 for that lot if you like. With his age and genes he should be a lot more but I really cannot be bothered to hunt down the right pinglist and try to sell him properly ^.^

@Silverishness I have no idea how much it's worth, can you link it for me so I can see? If you tell me what in particular you're after I'm sure we can work something out :)
@riverwold I'll trade you the Gen1 for that lot if you like. With his age and genes he should be a lot more but I really cannot be bothered to hunt down the right pinglist and try to sell him properly ^.^

@Silverishness I have no idea how much it's worth, can you link it for me so I can see? If you tell me what in particular you're after I'm sure we can work something out :)
@wasteofanangel

What would you be looking for, for the wispwillow peryton and the marbled serpenta?
@wasteofanangel

What would you be looking for, for the wispwillow peryton and the marbled serpenta?
thanatos_sig___dingobreath_aka_psycho_by_claustr0ph0bia-dcj037t.png
@wasteofanangel what am I sending then
@wasteofanangel what am I sending then
@SophiaTheMostFab It wasn't even a deliberate stealing. It was a user I'd spoken to casually for months so didn't worry about it. I noticed they were letting their dragons go hungry for days at a time a few weeks after sending them over, and sent them a message saying I'd be happy to just take my dragons back if they didn't have the time. They replied saying they'd just moved across the country and would have them done soon, and then nothing. No dragon feeding, no posts, no nothing. I guess they just got busy with real life and left FR but it still sucks -_-

I'm most short of grey slime and green everything, but anything that isn't orange is good :)
@SophiaTheMostFab It wasn't even a deliberate stealing. It was a user I'd spoken to casually for months so didn't worry about it. I noticed they were letting their dragons go hungry for days at a time a few weeks after sending them over, and sent them a message saying I'd be happy to just take my dragons back if they didn't have the time. They replied saying they'd just moved across the country and would have them done soon, and then nothing. No dragon feeding, no posts, no nothing. I guess they just got busy with real life and left FR but it still sucks -_-

I'm most short of grey slime and green everything, but anything that isn't orange is good :)
@AstralBear I can do the pair for 65g :)
@AstralBear I can do the pair for 65g :)
@wasteofanangel [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=244332&did=22649512][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/226496/22649512_350.png[/img][/url] [s]This is what you meant by linking, yes? owo[/s] The ones I'm interested in are: Java Sparrow, Black-Wing Hummingbird, Driftwood Baron, Colorburst Buttersnake, the wisps, [b]Seaweed Scavenger[/b], the two beetles, the two bettas, and [b]the two Serpentas[/b]. The ones in bold I really, REALLY want. XD
@wasteofanangel

22649512_350.png

This is what you meant by linking, yes? owo

The ones I'm interested in are:

Java Sparrow, Black-Wing Hummingbird, Driftwood Baron, Colorburst Buttersnake, the wisps, Seaweed Scavenger, the two beetles, the two bettas, and the two Serpentas. The ones in bold I really, REALLY want. XD
sig-145.png
url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2228365/1]UM/ Festival Accents for Sale Here![/url]
@wasteofanangel Oh, is see. thats still rather unfortunate :( So. wanna set up a CR and i'll send you over one of every goop I can spare :)
@wasteofanangel Oh, is see. thats still rather unfortunate :( So. wanna set up a CR and i'll send you over one of every goop I can spare :)
BXnGYeU.png
PVehrz5.png
LRdLP2V.png
@wasteofanangel are you trading at lowest AH price? And can I do a payment plan kind of thing?
@wasteofanangel are you trading at lowest AH price? And can I do a payment plan kind of thing?
@wasteofanangel

I'm interested in your Contour gene! Would I be able to offer a Fancy Waistcoat and a mix of Green Sludges and Iron Treasure Chests for it, depending on what you value them at? :)
@wasteofanangel

I'm interested in your Contour gene! Would I be able to offer a Fancy Waistcoat and a mix of Green Sludges and Iron Treasure Chests for it, depending on what you value them at? :)
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@Silverishness I'm more than happy to guarantee the bolded ones, I'm not sure how many of the others you need with the questionable prices but just let me know which you think is fair :)

@CobreCobra Yeah, around LAH, I don't tend to do payment plans but I don't mind holding items for a little while if there's a reasonable time frame to get stuff together :)

@Twizz Green sludges look to be around 4k and iron treasure looks like 13k, so anything that makes up to contour costs is good :)
@Silverishness I'm more than happy to guarantee the bolded ones, I'm not sure how many of the others you need with the questionable prices but just let me know which you think is fair :)

@CobreCobra Yeah, around LAH, I don't tend to do payment plans but I don't mind holding items for a little while if there's a reasonable time frame to get stuff together :)

@Twizz Green sludges look to be around 4k and iron treasure looks like 13k, so anything that makes up to contour costs is good :)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31