Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Dom] Jungle Discounts [SLOT CLOSED]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@TummyAche Yep, and there's one in stock! Send me a CR or a PM and I can grab it real quick :D
@TummyAche Yep, and there's one in stock! Send me a CR or a PM and I can grab it real quick :D
cL9yafY.gif
Updated
Updated
cL9yafY.gif
Getting things done IRL, ontime will be sporadic for a little bit
Getting things done IRL, ontime will be sporadic for a little bit
cL9yafY.gif
@Oranitha Thank you! I'll send the treasure via 2-way CR.
@Oranitha Thank you! I'll send the treasure via 2-way CR.
Na5WGHa.png
@tigressRising Excellent! Okapi is stocking now, I'll keep my eye out for Tiger :)
@tigressRising Excellent! Okapi is stocking now, I'll keep my eye out for Tiger :)
cL9yafY.gif
@Oranitha
Could I snag two renaming scrolls? Whenever you can, no rush.
@Oranitha
Could I snag two renaming scrolls? Whenever you can, no rush.
5159.pngoie-MMw-Romgf4h-RP.png7684.png
@Everyone Ah, sorry for the delay there! If you're still interested in renaming scrolls, I'm happy to pick some up for you. Interest of full disclosure, though, we're having some pretty enduring wifi issues...might be a bit before we get this sorted.
@Everyone Ah, sorry for the delay there! If you're still interested in renaming scrolls, I'm happy to pick some up for you. Interest of full disclosure, though, we're having some pretty enduring wifi issues...might be a bit before we get this sorted.
cL9yafY.gif
@tigressRising Sorry for the delay with Tiger! I'm not sure why the restock's being so stubborn, we've had Okapi through at least five times and no Tiger >.>

If you want to split the CRs so you can get Okapi before Tiger finally shows, that's totally alright! (Though I'm also posting because, given all I know about Murphy and his stupid law, the moment I pester you about Tiger is the moment it shows up :P)
@tigressRising Sorry for the delay with Tiger! I'm not sure why the restock's being so stubborn, we've had Okapi through at least five times and no Tiger >.>

If you want to split the CRs so you can get Okapi before Tiger finally shows, that's totally alright! (Though I'm also posting because, given all I know about Murphy and his stupid law, the moment I pester you about Tiger is the moment it shows up :P)
cL9yafY.gif
@Oranitha Sounds good. I'll split the CR. Hopefully Tiger will show up soon. :P
@Oranitha Sounds good. I'll split the CR. Hopefully Tiger will show up soon. :P
Na5WGHa.png
@tigressRising

I.

KNEW.

IT.

DAMMIT

...well, enjoy the genes! Sorry for the hubbub ._.;
@tigressRising

I.