Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Dom] Jungle Discounts [SLOT CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Oranitha could I get an underbelly? I'll go set up a 2-way trade for you now with payment.
@Oranitha could I get an underbelly? I'll go set up a 2-way trade for you now with payment.
vo3nZm0.pngHCiJh9n.pngJzXNQgi.pngKSjcvH2.pngc0loWb4.pngXK8pTxm.pngvVsOsA0.png
@Oranitha

I hope that tundra scroll is still there when I get back. :) Off to gather treasure!
@Oranitha

I hope that tundra scroll is still there when I get back. :) Off to gather treasure!
@tigressRising @DarkOnyx Putting you guys on for orders! And Onyx, I need to grab one for myself anyways, so take as long as you need.
@tigressRising @DarkOnyx Putting you guys on for orders! And Onyx, I need to grab one for myself anyways, so take as long as you need.
cL9yafY.gif
@Hexephra Oh gosh, I misspelled your name first ping, so sorry! Scroll is stocking now. Ping me with preferred payment method (Ridgey scroll is within budget, can do a 2-way) and I'll grab it before it gets cleared at 3 :)
@Hexephra Oh gosh, I misspelled your name first ping, so sorry! Scroll is stocking now. Ping me with preferred payment method (Ridgey scroll is within budget, can do a 2-way) and I'll grab it before it gets cleared at 3 :)
cL9yafY.gif
@Oranitha Ah, I've already sourced one elsewhere. Apologies for any trouble!
@Oranitha Ah, I've already sourced one elsewhere. Apologies for any trouble!
sigmap-210907-01.pngsigmap-210907-02.pngsigmap-210907-03.pngsigmap-210907-04.png
sigmap-210907-05.pngsigmap-210907-06.png
@Hexephra No worries at all! That was 100% my fault, best of luck with the shiny new snoot :)
@Hexephra No worries at all! That was 100% my fault, best of luck with the shiny new snoot :)
cL9yafY.gif
bep
bep
cL9yafY.gif
@Oranitha Is there any chance you might be able to see if you can nab a Yeti Brawler for me? [item=yeti brawler]
@Oranitha
Is there any chance you might be able to see if you can nab a Yeti Brawler for me?
Yeti Brawler
Wua5ROf.png
@Oranitha

could you please grab me a cherub?
@Oranitha

could you please grab me a cherub?
potion_leaf_by_littlegrimoire-d9ru5l2.gif
@sailorlunatone Stocking now! 2-way or you send first?
@sailorlunatone Stocking now! 2-way or you send first?
cL9yafY.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12