Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Dom] Jungle Discounts [SLOT CLOSED]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@StoneHusky Sounds great! If you'd like to do a 2-way, I'll have to ask you to split it in 2, though...not enough funds to buy a full set of 12 right now :P
@StoneHusky Sounds great! If you'd like to do a 2-way, I'll have to ask you to split it in 2, though...not enough funds to buy a full set of 12 right now :P
cL9yafY.gif
@KittyAoba I'm sorry about that! I just noticed one of the skins you requested is Old Growth--unfortunately, you can't get that one from the marketplace! Without it, your total would be 89250. I'll send a 2-way :)
@KittyAoba I'm sorry about that! I just noticed one of the skins you requested is Old Growth--unfortunately, you can't get that one from the marketplace! Without it, your total would be 89250. I'll send a 2-way :)
cL9yafY.gif
@Oranitha Would you mind pinging me when you have space? If you don't mind taking a sizeable order, that is (16 skins/accents). I'm in absolutely no rush, as long as I'd have them before the end of the festival. ^.^
@Oranitha Would you mind pinging me when you have space? If you don't mind taking a sizeable order, that is (16 skins/accents). I'm in absolutely no rush, as long as I'd have them before the end of the festival. ^.^
@Oranitha Sounds good! :3
@Oranitha Sounds good! :3
3EnpSxZ.png
@ProvidentSparrow Hey there! Spot's open, and I'm all ready to go! What would you like? :)
@ProvidentSparrow Hey there! Spot's open, and I'm all ready to go! What would you like? :)
cL9yafY.gif
@Oranitha Oh, awesome! Shall I send you a PM with the list and the treasure?
@Oranitha Oh, awesome! Shall I send you a PM with the list and the treasure?
@ProvidentSparrow That'd work great. Standing by!
@ProvidentSparrow That'd work great. Standing by!
cL9yafY.gif
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12