Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Dom] Jungle Discounts [SLOT CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
[columns] [img]http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/flightrising/images/c/ca/Nature_Sprite.png/revision/latest?cb=20140525115737.png[/img][nextcol][size=4] [center]||| [color=black]ONLINE[/color] | [color=black]OFFLINE[/color] | [color=orange]SPORADIC[/color] |||[/center] [center][color=red]SLOT IS CLOSED![/color][/center] [color=red] I noticed some folks looking for dom shops, but unfortunately I'm pretty busy with some fussy code right now...I can get stuff while it's building, but I'll only be taking [u]1 order at a time[/u] to ensure I deliver at a reasonable speed. Thanks for understanding![/color] Good morning, all! First post for prices, second for reserves, third for trade policy, fourth for orders. I have pulled my information on scroll pricing from [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1048571]RandyPandy's guide[/url], so a big round of kudos to them for making that helpful reference! Ctrl+f to find the breed/gene/item of interest. I can do limited item sniping, but no guarantees on swords, wing silks, and the like...they go fast! Finally, ]tips, though certainly not required, are appreciated. Thanks for stopping by![/size][/columns] Festival Skins ----- [skin=18009][skin=18010][skin=18011][skin=18012][skin=18013][skin=18014][skin=18016][skin=18017][skin=18018][skin=18019][skin=18020][skin=18021] 29,750, or 357,000 for one of each Tundra, Guardian, Fae, Mirror ----- [item=breed change: tundra][item=breed change: guardian][item=breed change: fae][item=breed change: mirror] 42,500 ----- Pearlcatcher, Ridgeback ----- [item=breed change: pearlcatcher][item=breed change: ridgeback] 212,500 ----- Spiral, Snapper ----- [item=breed change: spiral][item=breed change: snapper] 276,250 ----- Skydancer ----- [item=breed change: skydancer] 340,000 ----- Remove Gene, Remove Gene:Primary, Remove Gene: Secondary, Remove Gene: Tertiary ----- [item=remove gene: primary] 8,500 ----- Primary Genes ----- Speckle [item=primary gene: speckle] 106,250 Tiger [item=primary gene: tiger] 114,750 Clown [item=primary gene: clown] 148,750 Cherub [item=primary gene: cherub] 157,250 Giraffe [item=primary gene: giraffe] 191,250 Vipera, Piebald [item=primary gene: vipera][item=primary gene: piebald] 199,750 Ripple [item=primary gene: ripple] 212,500 ----- Secondary Genes ----- Stripes, Freckle [item=secondary gene: stripes][item=secondary gene: freckle] 76,500 Eye spot (Eyespot) [item=secondary gene: eye spot] 93,500 Seraph [item=secondary gene: seraph] 106,250 Peregrine [item=secondary gene: peregrine] 119,000 Hex [item=secondary gene: hex] 136,000 Current, Daub, Paint [item=secondary gene: current][item=secondary gene: daub][item=secondary gene: paint] 140,250 Hypnotic [item=secondary gene: hypnotic] 157,250 ----- Tertiary Genes ----- Underbelly, Contour [item=tertiary gene: underbelly] [item=tertiary gene: contour] 127,500 Thylacine [item=tertiary gene: thylacine] 131,750 Crackle, Smoke, Spines, Okapi [item=tertiary gene: crackle][item=tertiary gene: smoke][item=tertiary gene: spines][item=tertiary gene: okapi] 161,500
latest?cb=20140525115737.png

||| ONLINE | OFFLINE | SPORADIC |||

SLOT IS CLOSED!

I noticed some folks looking for dom shops, but unfortunately I'm pretty busy with some fussy code right now...I can get stuff while it's building, but I'll only be taking 1 order at a time to ensure I deliver at a reasonable speed. Thanks for understanding!

Good morning, all! First post for prices, second for reserves, third for trade policy, fourth for orders. I have pulled my information on scroll pricing from RandyPandy's guide, so a big round of kudos to them for making that helpful reference! Ctrl+f to find the breed/gene/item of interest. I can do limited item sniping, but no guarantees on swords, wing silks, and the like...they go fast! Finally, ]tips, though certainly not required, are appreciated. Thanks for stopping by!

Festival Skins

29,750, or 357,000 for one of each

Tundra, Guardian, Fae, Mirror
Breed Change: Tundra Breed Change: Guardian Breed Change: Fae Breed Change: Mirror 42,500

Pearlcatcher, Ridgeback
Breed Change: Pearlcatcher Breed Change: Ridgeback 212,500

Spiral, Snapper
Breed Change: Spiral Breed Change: Snapper 276,250

Skydancer
Breed Change: Skydancer 340,000

Remove Gene, Remove Gene:Primary, Remove Gene: Secondary, Remove Gene: Tertiary
Remove Gene: Primary 8,500

Primary Genes
Speckle
Primary Gene: Speckle 106,250
Tiger
Primary Gene: Tiger 114,750
Clown
Primary Gene: Clown 148,750
Cherub
Primary Gene: Cherub 157,250
Giraffe
Primary Gene: Giraffe 191,250
Vipera, Piebald
Primary Gene: Vipera Primary Gene: Piebald 199,750
Ripple
Primary Gene: Ripple 212,500

Secondary Genes
Stripes, Freckle
Secondary Gene: Stripes Secondary Gene: Freckle 76,500
Eye spot (Eyespot)
Seraph
Secondary Gene: Seraph 106,250
Peregrine
Secondary Gene: Peregrine 119,000
Hex
Secondary Gene: Hex 136,000
Current, Daub, Paint
Secondary Gene: Current Secondary Gene: Daub Secondary Gene: Paint 140,250
Hypnotic
Secondary Gene: Hypnotic 157,250

Tertiary Genes
Underbelly, Contour
Tertiary Gene: Underbelly Tertiary Gene: Contour 127,500
Thylacine
Tertiary Gene: Thylacine 131,750
Crackle, Smoke, Spines, Okapi
Tertiary Gene: Crackle Tertiary Gene: Smoke Tertiary Gene: Spines Tertiary Gene: Okapi 161,500
cL9yafY.gif
Reserve

I understand some items are particularly popular, so if I manage to nab any, I'll list them (and their discount price), here! Just a word of caution, I'll be listing these on the AH as well (gotta make back that blitz money somehow, right?)
Reserve

I understand some items are particularly popular, so if I manage to nab any, I'll list them (and their discount price), here! Just a word of caution, I'll be listing these on the AH as well (gotta make back that blitz money somehow, right?)
cL9yafY.gif
Trade Policy

Since we can now do proper two-way item/currency trades, for small orders (items, cheaper genes) I can get you the item BEFORE you send the currency, so there's no risk to you. My funds are pretty limited, though, so please don't be hurt if I turn you down for this! My current funds are about 250kT. If you would like to try this method of trading, ping me here then set up a 2-way CR where you're offering the cost of the item. Remember that I can't touch that until we finalize, it's just there as proof of ability to pay! Then I'll attach the item and send the trade to you for finalization.

For larger orders, I am happy to do incremental crossroads if it would make you feel more secure. So you'd order however many things you'd like, sending the treasure for only one or two. Then I send them via crossroads, and you send payment for whatever's next in line.
Trade Policy

Since we can now do proper two-way item/currency trades, for small orders (items, cheaper genes) I can get you the item BEFORE you send the currency, so there's no risk to you. My funds are pretty limited, though, so please don't be hurt if I turn you down for this! My current funds are about 250kT. If you would like to try this method of trading, ping me here then set up a 2-way CR where you're offering the cost of the item. Remember that I can't touch that until we finalize, it's just there as proof of ability to pay! Then I'll attach the item and send the trade to you for finalization.

For larger orders, I am happy to do incremental crossroads if it would make you feel more secure. So you'd order however many things you'd like, sending the treasure for only one or two. Then I send them via crossroads, and you send payment for whatever's next in line.
cL9yafY.gif
Full Skin/Accent List (for formatting orders):

Efflorescence, Autumn Loreweaver, Maple Breeze, Seedling Protector, Wooden Hide, Leafydo,
Hungry Caterpillar, Shrieking Strider, Wilds Shaman, Glade Stream, Flower Child, Tigerlily
Active Order List

Completed Orders

ProvidentSparrow: Full Set + Misc, handled through pm
StoneHusky: Full Set
KittyAoba: Autumn Loreweaver, Hungry Caterpillar, Shrieking Striker
Silverphoenixx: Maple Breeze, Leafydo, Wooden Hide, Glade Stream
GaiaLee: 2 Full Sets
MushroomEmpress: Efflorescence x2, Maple Breeze x2, Shrieking Striker, Seedling Protector, Wooden Hide
Loba19: 1x Fae Scroll
FunwithaPorpoise: Efflorescence, 2x Maple Breeze, Wilds Shaman, Flower Child
Sadrain: Efflorescence, Maple Breeze, Wilds Shaman
NikkiMae: 1x Spines, 1x Piebald, 1x Paint
Reckless: 1x Autumn Loreweaver
Xtal: 2x Efflorescence, 2x Maple Breeze, 2x Flower Child
decadent: 1x Gembond Scroll
silverdrake: 1x Efflorescence, 1x Maple Breeze
Mangoramune: 1x Ridgeback Scroll
inuraichi: 1x Autumn Loreweaver
Beatrizklotz: 1x Efflorescence, 1x Maple Breeze
Takora: Full set
Meowsty: Efflorescence, Autumn Loreweaver, 3x Maple Breeze, Flower Child
radishcake: 1x Contour, 1x Tertiary Gene Removal
darkpoptoy: 2x Efflorescence, 2x Maple Breeze, 2x Hungry Caterpillar
Sailorlunatone: 1x Cherub
SilverSister: 1x Underbelly
Jellywolffy: 1x Spiral, 1x Hex, 1x Giraffe
Roxion: 1x Tundra
Gorwen: 1x Pearlcatcher
Tummyache: 1x Thylacine
DarkNiiinja: 2x Underbelly
superfortress: 1x Giraffe
FacetheWind: 1x Giraffe
tigressRising: 1x Tiger 1x Okapi
Full Skin/Accent List (for formatting orders):

Efflorescence, Autumn Loreweaver, Maple Breeze, Seedling Protector, Wooden Hide, Leafydo,
Hungry Caterpillar, Shrieking Strider, Wilds Shaman, Glade Stream, Flower Child, Tigerlily
Active Order List

Completed Orders

ProvidentSparrow: Full Set + Misc, handled through pm
StoneHusky: Full Set
KittyAoba: Autumn Loreweaver, Hungry Caterpillar, Shrieking Striker
Silverphoenixx: Maple Breeze, Leafydo, Wooden Hide, Glade Stream
GaiaLee: 2 Full Sets
MushroomEmpress: Efflorescence x2, Maple Breeze x2, Shrieking Striker, Seedling Protector, Wooden Hide
Loba19: 1x Fae Scroll
FunwithaPorpoise: Efflorescence, 2x Maple Breeze, Wilds Shaman, Flower Child
Sadrain: Efflorescence, Maple Breeze, Wilds Shaman
NikkiMae: 1x Spines, 1x Piebald, 1x Paint
Reckless: 1x Autumn Loreweaver
Xtal: 2x Efflorescence, 2x Maple Breeze, 2x Flower Child
decadent: 1x Gembond Scroll
silverdrake: 1x Efflorescence, 1x Maple Breeze
Mangoramune: 1x Ridgeback Scroll
inuraichi: 1x Autumn Loreweaver
Beatrizklotz: 1x Efflorescence, 1x Maple Breeze
Takora: Full set
Meowsty: Efflorescence, Autumn Loreweaver, 3x Maple Breeze, Flower Child
radishcake: 1x Contour, 1x Tertiary Gene Removal
darkpoptoy: 2x Efflorescence, 2x Maple Breeze, 2x Hungry Caterpillar
Sailorlunatone: 1x Cherub
SilverSister: 1x Underbelly
Jellywolffy: 1x Spiral, 1x Hex, 1x Giraffe
Roxion: 1x Tundra
Gorwen: 1x Pearlcatcher
Tummyache: 1x Thylacine
DarkNiiinja: 2x Underbelly
superfortress: 1x Giraffe
FacetheWind: 1x Giraffe
tigressRising: 1x Tiger 1x Okapi
cL9yafY.gif
bep
bep
cL9yafY.gif
@Oranitha
Can you help to get hex and giraff and spiral scroll?
@Oranitha
Can you help to get hex and giraff and spiral scroll?
unbrqMG.png
@jellywolffy Sure can! None of them are in stock right now, so it might be a sec, but I can get 'em. Would you like to do this incrementally through crossroads or all at once?
@jellywolffy Sure can! None of them are in stock right now, so it might be a sec, but I can get 'em. Would you like to do this incrementally through crossroads or all at once?
cL9yafY.gif
@Oranitha Could I get a Ridgeback breed change scroll? They don't seem to be in stock right now, but I don't need it in a hurry.
@Oranitha Could I get a Ridgeback breed change scroll? They don't seem to be in stock right now, but I don't need it in a hurry.
sigmap-210907-01.pngsigmap-210907-02.pngsigmap-210907-03.pngsigmap-210907-04.png
sigmap-210907-05.pngsigmap-210907-06.png
@Hexaphra Can do! Those are within budget, would you like to do the two-way or just send the funds as normal?
@Hexaphra Can do! Those are within budget, would you like to do the two-way or just send the funds as normal?
cL9yafY.gif
@Oranitha Could I get Tiger and Okapi please?
@Oranitha Could I get Tiger and Okapi please?
Na5WGHa.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12