Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Dom] Jungle Discounts [SLOT CLOSED]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@Oranitha, thanks! I'm fine waiting; I know how hard it is to snipe at the start of the festival. I'll set up the CR then.
@Oranitha, thanks! I'm fine waiting; I know how hard it is to snipe at the start of the festival. I'll set up the CR then.
Tuxedo Urchin Mana Thief Black Capped Budgie Cindervine I'm hoarding these.
If you have any, I'll buy each for 10000t or trade each for 3 stacks of the food type of your choice (2fp, or equivalent number for food with higher food points). I also buy shiny star food items for 25kt/20G each.
@Oranitha
Sent ^^
@Oranitha
Sent ^^
~ Mushroom dance! ~ Mushroom dance! ~
up for great justice
up for great justice
cL9yafY.gif
@Oranitha Could i get Maple Breeze, Leafydo, Wooden Hide, and Glade Stream please?
@Oranitha Could i get Maple Breeze, Leafydo, Wooden Hide, and Glade Stream please?
tumblr_inline_nb1ke8JYzw1qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_n6kdumWg7l1qlye38.gifarcane_ani.giftumblr_inline_n6kdumWg7l1qlye38.giftumblr_inline_nb1keetDsO1qg78ij.png
@Silverphoenixx Sure can! That'll be 119kT :) CR or message, either is fine with me.
@Silverphoenixx Sure can! That'll be 119kT :) CR or message, either is fine with me.
cL9yafY.gif
@Oranitha Could I please order the following?
Accent: Autumn Loreweaver
Skin: Hungry Caterpillar
Skin: Shrieking Striker
Skin: Old Growth
@Oranitha Could I please order the following?
Accent: Autumn Loreweaver
Skin: Hungry Caterpillar
Skin: Shrieking Striker
Skin: Old Growth
FsBkBFa.png

changing my username... eventually. lmao
@Oranitha Could I possibly get the full Marketplace set of fest skins/accents, please?

If you're not too busy, let me know and I can set up the CR, if you'd like! :3
@Oranitha Could I possibly get the full Marketplace set of fest skins/accents, please?

If you're not too busy, let me know and I can set up the CR, if you'd like! :3
3EnpSxZ.png
@KittyAoba Yep! 4 skins/accents*29750=119kT :)
@KittyAoba Yep! 4 skins/accents*29750=119kT :)
cL9yafY.gif
@StoneHusky Sorry, you popped in right as I closed the slot :( I can still fill the order, if you like, I just can't guarantee it'll be timely...you alright with that?
@StoneHusky Sorry, you popped in right as I closed the slot :( I can still fill the order, if you like, I just can't guarantee it'll be timely...you alright with that?
cL9yafY.gif
@Oranitha That sounds fine, I'm in no rush! :D

Would you still like me to send the CR so you can get to it whenever?
@Oranitha That sounds fine, I'm in no rush! :D

Would you still like me to send the CR so you can get to it whenever?
3EnpSxZ.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12