Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [OPEN] SPIRIT'S TAROT SHOPPE
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I decided on the in-depth and boy...It was a lot to think about. Quick to receive my reading and very detailed. I'm very pleased with the reading.

Though some cards came a little troubling, I was already troubled about what was happening in my current situation so it wasn't too much of a surprise, but glad it did show up as it points to how true these cards read. Some positive notes, some negative, and a sense of knowledge that things can change came from it.

Very on mark and I am confident that Spirit indeed knows the cards well.
I decided on the in-depth and boy...It was a lot to think about. Quick to receive my reading and very detailed. I'm very pleased with the reading.

Though some cards came a little troubling, I was already troubled about what was happening in my current situation so it wasn't too much of a surprise, but glad it did show up as it points to how true these cards read. Some positive notes, some negative, and a sense of knowledge that things can change came from it.

Very on mark and I am confident that Spirit indeed knows the cards well.
I don't know what sorcery it is, but I paid for detailed reading, and it was scary how accurate it is. ._. Definitely gave me a lot to think about!
I don't know what sorcery it is, but I paid for detailed reading, and it was scary how accurate it is. ._. Definitely gave me a lot to think about!
The Spirit quickly left me with a spot on past, revealing present, and some peculiar insight on the future. The 3-card reading is very much worth it. A very special treat for the festival!
The Spirit quickly left me with a spot on past, revealing present, and some peculiar insight on the future. The 3-card reading is very much worth it. A very special treat for the festival!
593.Pots150.fulgurite_zpsr6ww3d10.png
i'll add my feedback too !! to be honest, this was my first reading--ever--so i wasnt sure exactly what to expect, but it was definitely an experience ! realizing what the different cards meant took me a few minutes, but it was overall very accurate (if somewhat gloomy @ A @) i was super surprised but i would definitely recommend spirit to anyone who expresses interest!!

i also want to extend my thanks to AMSherwood and spirit for being so kind as to read for all of us!!
i'll add my feedback too !! to be honest, this was my first reading--ever--so i wasnt sure exactly what to expect, but it was definitely an experience ! realizing what the different cards meant took me a few minutes, but it was overall very accurate (if somewhat gloomy @ A @) i was super surprised but i would definitely recommend spirit to anyone who expresses interest!!

i also want to extend my thanks to AMSherwood and spirit for being so kind as to read for all of us!!
deity_flamecaller_by_dogi_crimson-da7kf8e.gif
[ kinvi | 21 | they/them | fr+3 (est) ]
[ hatchery | commission me | wishlist/projects | clan lore ]
[ fr tumblr ]

trick_small.pngfood_miniature_potash_fruit_by_dogi_crimson-daejr0n.giffood_wisp_fruit_by_dogi_crimson-dadu8mc.giftrick_small.png
19082321_deity_flamecaller_by_dogi_crimson-da7kf8e_otherway.gif

Although I had only the 3-tarot reading I found it a very interesting experience. It was my first reading and my results were fairly accurate. I particularly liked the future reading. I'm thinking about paying for the full reading now, since this was so much fun.

Although I had only the 3-tarot reading I found it a very interesting experience. It was my first reading and my results were fairly accurate. I particularly liked the future reading. I'm thinking about paying for the full reading now, since this was so much fun.
sZShZzW.pngAgsJvab.pngasexual.pngbisexual.pngnon-binary.pngB8_R.pngT16.png
Hex0gCq.png
After looking through the comments I decided to get a full reading, and boy was it worth it! I myself have always had trouble reading the tarot, but Spirit has such fluency with the cards that it's almost like they'd known me forever. I certainly recommend a full reading to who ever can afford it.
After looking through the comments I decided to get a full reading, and boy was it worth it! I myself have always had trouble reading the tarot, but Spirit has such fluency with the cards that it's almost like they'd known me forever. I certainly recommend a full reading to who ever can afford it.
1504126_WcWn6Igj5k0AHHK.png
I purchased a full reading, and Spirit was very thorough in presentation. I have done some Tarot readings for myself but never had another do so; I was very pleased that multiple interpretations for each card were presented rather than a single horoscope-like outcome.

As for personal interpretation, I won't say too much: I feel the cards are reading right for the present, but the future presents some interesting new perspectives I'll need to spend some time contemplating.

Would definitely consider getting a reading again. =)
I purchased a full reading, and Spirit was very thorough in presentation. I have done some Tarot readings for myself but never had another do so; I was very pleased that multiple interpretations for each card were presented rather than a single horoscope-like outcome.

As for personal interpretation, I won't say too much: I feel the cards are reading right for the present, but the future presents some interesting new perspectives I'll need to spend some time contemplating.

Would definitely consider getting a reading again. =)
ypBEEZJ.png
!!
!!
C5V5o0z.png
I purchased the full reading. I haven't had one in a long while, and my deck HATES it when I try to read myself.
So Very very worth it.

I had to sit there and think about it for a moment.
What's holding me back, loss of friendship? Then I kept reading until I hit the end two. "Opposition. Differences of opinion." Oh holy hell, its about work!
However, I have a huge opportunity coming up, which it also pointed to, but it warns me to be careful of impulsiveness. I need to make sure to remember this. Because I know it's so very true, and my mouth can get me in so much trouble here soon if I don't watch it.

So, thank you very much!

I'd recommend it! (Do it, you know you wanna)
I purchased the full reading. I haven't had one in a long while, and my deck HATES it when I try to read myself.
So Very very worth it.

I had to sit there and think about it for a moment.
What's holding me back, loss of friendship? Then I kept reading until I hit the end two. "Opposition. Differences of opinion." Oh holy hell, its about work!
However, I have a huge opportunity coming up, which it also pointed to, but it warns me to be careful of impulsiveness. I need to make sure to remember this. Because I know it's so very true, and my mouth can get me in so much trouble here soon if I don't watch it.

So, thank you very much!

I'd recommend it! (Do it, you know you wanna)
I have always been interested in tarot card readings but never found anyone who could do them until now. I am so glad that I decided to go through with it. This was my first Tarot reading and I have to say that I am pleased and shocked with the outcome. The past card shocked me the most because it accurately summarized my past to a tee. I'm going to take the present and future cards to heart and ponder on them some more. This was an interesting experience.
I have always been interested in tarot card readings but never found anyone who could do them until now. I am so glad that I decided to go through with it. This was my first Tarot reading and I have to say that I am pleased and shocked with the outcome. The past card shocked me the most because it accurately summarized my past to a tee. I'm going to take the present and future cards to heart and ponder on them some more. This was an interesting experience.
tumblr_p5situFZKz1wg7iydo6_r1_250.png 7QNdwjy.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10