Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [OPEN] SPIRIT'S TAROT SHOPPE
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Feedback: An experience to be had. After the payment, my fortune - a three card spread - was received quickly. True, my cards weren't very good, but it was still fun to have any at all.
Feedback: An experience to be had. After the payment, my fortune - a three card spread - was received quickly. True, my cards weren't very good, but it was still fun to have any at all.
I purchased the full Celtic Cross reading and was very happy with Spirit's work. The reading was both interesting and accurate, and very well done. Definitely worth the 10k treasure.
Also, I love how it fits in with Water Flight lore.
I purchased the full Celtic Cross reading and was very happy with Spirit's work. The reading was both interesting and accurate, and very well done. Definitely worth the 10k treasure.
Also, I love how it fits in with Water Flight lore.
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to submit a Support Request. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
I payed full price for a complete reading. I'm a person that really dwells on personal problems and I'm often shackled by them so I thought to do this for a bit of guidance, and the readings seemed fairly accurate to me. The reading is clear enough to get a general sense of issues in your life, but vague enough to detach itself from personal life descriptions. I recommending trying this out if you want to analyse a healthy chunk of text about yourself. I also recommend the full price if it really interests you and you want a full reading.
I payed full price for a complete reading. I'm a person that really dwells on personal problems and I'm often shackled by them so I thought to do this for a bit of guidance, and the readings seemed fairly accurate to me. The reading is clear enough to get a general sense of issues in your life, but vague enough to detach itself from personal life descriptions. I recommending trying this out if you want to analyse a healthy chunk of text about yourself. I also recommend the full price if it really interests you and you want a full reading.
I purchased a three card spread from Spirit and was definitely satisfied. Wasn't necessarily a good or bad fortune I think, but also did mention many things I've went through and am going through. I plan on purchasing a full reading very soon.

Definitely recommend coming to give Spirit a visit. :)
I purchased a three card spread from Spirit and was definitely satisfied. Wasn't necessarily a good or bad fortune I think, but also did mention many things I've went through and am going through. I plan on purchasing a full reading very soon.

Definitely recommend coming to give Spirit a visit. :)
Very interesting. I got an inverted card. My past, present and future looked dreadful but there you have it. XD

Very neat. Would recommend. c:
Very interesting. I got an inverted card. My past, present and future looked dreadful but there you have it. XD

Very neat. Would recommend. c:
HPhatBannerSig_zps9dab9e31.png
Decided to spend 10k on the full reading, and it was most definitely worth it! Very thorough reading and now I'm a little worried as to what's going to happen in the future, hahaha.
Decided to spend 10k on the full reading, and it was most definitely worth it! Very thorough reading and now I'm a little worried as to what's going to happen in the future, hahaha.
he/they | sorry i barely post lol
Highly recommended! Insightful and made me think a few things through. Well worth the price, and was a great way to spend some time at the Saturnalia!

Thank you so much!
Highly recommended! Insightful and made me think a few things through. Well worth the price, and was a great way to spend some time at the Saturnalia!

Thank you so much!
An open book that reads Stories & Poetry MJ 24uZeuhOu.pngBk78Myp.pngLaSYQ19.gif8d7o509.png
I got the full reading, and it matched me quite well. I got a bunch of inverted cards though, which can be a bit worrisome. I will see what happens in the next few days or weeks and see if anything comes of it.

It was well worth my money, and I may do another reading once I make headway with the current one. Hopefully the next outcome will be a lot better sounding.
I got the full reading, and it matched me quite well. I got a bunch of inverted cards though, which can be a bit worrisome. I will see what happens in the next few days or weeks and see if anything comes of it.

It was well worth my money, and I may do another reading once I make headway with the current one. Hopefully the next outcome will be a lot better sounding.
tumblr_inline_nqezjiNSce1qi7awk_500.giftumblr_inline_nqezjiNSce1qi7awk_500.giftumblr_inline_nqezjiNSce1qi7awk_500.gif
Feedback: Received the reading very quickly, and it gave me some things to ponder. Thank you!
Feedback: Received the reading very quickly, and it gave me some things to ponder. Thank you!
b6M3VPH.png
Got the reading pretty quickly (about 2-3 hours). I also got the full reading and it was quite informative and gave me a lot to ponder about. I guess it leaned more towards negative/neutral. Totally recommend this though! ^^
Got the reading pretty quickly (about 2-3 hours). I also got the full reading and it was quite informative and gave me a lot to ponder about. I guess it leaned more towards negative/neutral. Totally recommend this though! ^^
tumblr_n36jxo2G5i1skwy90o2_r2_500.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10