Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [OPEN] SPIRIT'S TAROT SHOPPE
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Based on previous comments, I went ahead and paid for the full reading, and I do not regret it. It wasn't as positive as I had hoped, but it was what I needed to find clarity in my current situation.

I also really appreciated that Spirit gave multiple meanings for each card, instead of trying to guess which one applied to me, especially since, in some cases, multiple meanings worked together to create a clearer picture than one by itself.
Based on previous comments, I went ahead and paid for the full reading, and I do not regret it. It wasn't as positive as I had hoped, but it was what I needed to find clarity in my current situation.

I also really appreciated that Spirit gave multiple meanings for each card, instead of trying to guess which one applied to me, especially since, in some cases, multiple meanings worked together to create a clearer picture than one by itself.
eswSnrS.png
fdUVIfW.png
JvUa9ma.png
WOnbzPI.png

Like my profile dragon? She's up for auction!
This was my first time getting a reading; I went for the full celtic cross. It was very detailed and interesting, if not a little enigmatic - I'm honestly going to have to sit down and analyze it a little more when I'm not half asleep. I've always heard Tarot is best used as a tool to sort out thoughts, rather than "predicting the future..." I'll be interested to see how this applies :) Definitely recommend!
This was my first time getting a reading; I went for the full celtic cross. It was very detailed and interesting, if not a little enigmatic - I'm honestly going to have to sit down and analyze it a little more when I'm not half asleep. I've always heard Tarot is best used as a tool to sort out thoughts, rather than "predicting the future..." I'll be interested to see how this applies :) Definitely recommend!
*BUMP*
*BUMP*
C5V5o0z.png
Um...wow. Went for the full celtic cross and- dang. The fortune I got accurately described me and I pretty much need to think about my life right now jeez. XD Definitely worth the money and I fully recommend other people doing it!
Um...wow. Went for the full celtic cross and- dang. The fortune I got accurately described me and I pretty much need to think about my life right now jeez. XD Definitely worth the money and I fully recommend other people doing it!
54575ca4be9c6783ff74c69cb15435f9.jpg
This was also my first time getting a reading, I think. I figured, go big or go home, so I got a celtic cross reading and I definitely recommend it.

The reading was very on point with what's happening in my life right now and I still can't believe how on-point it is. If you're unsure, a reading will give you clarity and a better understanding. I'm very happy to have gotten a reading and, hey, it's life so not everything will be good but it's definitely worth it.
This was also my first time getting a reading, I think. I figured, go big or go home, so I got a celtic cross reading and I definitely recommend it.

The reading was very on point with what's happening in my life right now and I still can't believe how on-point it is. If you're unsure, a reading will give you clarity and a better understanding. I'm very happy to have gotten a reading and, hey, it's life so not everything will be good but it's definitely worth it.
Thank you, Spirit and Destria! I got my reading quickly, and like many of the others mine is not positive. Still, the cards are a good description of my past/present status, as well as what I think is going to happen shortly. All in all a good reading!
Thank you, Spirit and Destria! I got my reading quickly, and like many of the others mine is not positive. Still, the cards are a good description of my past/present status, as well as what I think is going to happen shortly. All in all a good reading!
I received the Basic 3-card reading, and now I want to buy the full reading!

As it was the simplified version (still awesome though) it wasn't as in depth, but it still surprised me by it's accuracy. I read it and actually went "Wow" especially for the past and current. As you can tell, they know Nothing about me, and it was still.... just Wow. Even though the past and present were... a little grim, as I expected, the future actually has me a little hopeful. :)

Idk who exactly to send the payment to for the full reading, either @amsherwood or... , but I will gladly pay for a full one ASAP. :)
I received the Basic 3-card reading, and now I want to buy the full reading!

As it was the simplified version (still awesome though) it wasn't as in depth, but it still surprised me by it's accuracy. I read it and actually went "Wow" especially for the past and current. As you can tell, they know Nothing about me, and it was still.... just Wow. Even though the past and present were... a little grim, as I expected, the future actually has me a little hopeful. :)

Idk who exactly to send the payment to for the full reading, either @amsherwood or... , but I will gladly pay for a full one ASAP. :)
lightningflash_static_by_seepranne-d7hmlbp.png
I got the Celtic Cross reading. I am inherently doubtful of such things as claim to be supernatural or ultra-enlightened, and this was no exception.

The reading was both vague and extremely prone to confirmation bias, and I also found some things that I did not quite feel worked too well. Such things I will keep to myself. I put little to no salt by these readings, so I will probably ignore and forget both the good and the bad, the accurate and the inaccurate readings as I go about my daily life.

Despite my suspicion of the general validity of tarot reading and the accuracy of my reading specifically, I cannot say it is not worth doing. Judging by what other people have said, at the very least, the majority of the tarot readings that come out have a positive emotional and mental effect. How nice, right? Furthermore, the writing and the general format of it all presents a very cool atmosphere, one I found quite enjoyable even as I grew suspicious of some of the readings. Even so, though, I came away from the reading with a general optimism and the somewhat fruitless hope that some of the cards come true, while others do not.

Overall, it is definitely worth doing, if even purely for the amusement value. Having never been to a tarot reading myself, I find myself now urged to perhaps visit that little fortune teller who lives very close off-campus and to hell with cold reads.

TL;DR A bit suspicious and susceptible to analysis that may either confirm what you want to hear or cause the fortune to feel generally untrue, or even somewhere in between. Nevertheless, worth doing because it is interesting and empowering.

I would prefer if you did not send me a gift, thank you.
I got the Celtic Cross reading. I am inherently doubtful of such things as claim to be supernatural or ultra-enlightened, and this was no exception.

The reading was both vague and extremely prone to confirmation bias, and I also found some things that I did not quite feel worked too well. Such things I will keep to myself. I put little to no salt by these readings, so I will probably ignore and forget both the good and the bad, the accurate and the inaccurate readings as I go about my daily life.

Despite my suspicion of the general validity of tarot reading and the accuracy of my reading specifically, I cannot say it is not worth doing. Judging by what other people have said, at the very least, the majority of the tarot readings that come out have a positive emotional and mental effect. How nice, right? Furthermore, the writing and the general format of it all presents a very cool atmosphere, one I found quite enjoyable even as I grew suspicious of some of the readings. Even so, though, I came away from the reading with a general optimism and the somewhat fruitless hope that some of the cards come true, while others do not.

Overall, it is definitely worth doing, if even purely for the amusement value. Having never been to a tarot reading myself, I find myself now urged to perhaps visit that little fortune teller who lives very close off-campus and to hell with cold reads.

TL;DR A bit suspicious and susceptible to analysis that may either confirm what you want to hear or cause the fortune to feel generally untrue, or even somewhere in between. Nevertheless, worth doing because it is interesting and empowering.

I would prefer if you did not send me a gift, thank you.
In love with Ridgebacks
This being my first reading, I am unsure how to review. The past seemed only partly true, that I could understand. The present could be accurate with more introspection. It was not what I would have liked for it to be, but that being the case, it is making me look harder at who I think I am now, and truly evaluate that. Which is always a good thing. The future, well, is the future.
This being my first reading, I am unsure how to review. The past seemed only partly true, that I could understand. The present could be accurate with more introspection. It was not what I would have liked for it to be, but that being the case, it is making me look harder at who I think I am now, and truly evaluate that. Which is always a good thing. The future, well, is the future.
ACCENT SHOP 9Y3Cg0F.gif Be excellent to each other.
I feel like I'm going to sound like a broken record on this topic, but I definitely recommend you do this. I did the celtic cross, and it was informative. I actually was a little confused on the card placement description as opposed to the cards that were pulled ( i.e. The card at the bottom of the cross represents the foundation on which the situation is based. Is the 'situation' you speak of my life in general, or just any situation I come across? The card at the base of the staff represents your role or attitude. Again, is this my attitude to a situation or my life/path I'm on?)

Anyways, the cards pulled were insightful, and I definitely think it is worth it! RECOMMENDED
I feel like I'm going to sound like a broken record on this topic, but I definitely recommend you do this. I did the celtic cross, and it was informative. I actually was a little confused on the card placement description as opposed to the cards that were pulled ( i.e. The card at the bottom of the cross represents the foundation on which the situation is based. Is the 'situation' you speak of my life in general, or just any situation I come across? The card at the base of the staff represents your role or attitude. Again, is this my attitude to a situation or my life/path I'm on?)

Anyways, the cards pulled were insightful, and I definitely think it is worth it! RECOMMENDED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10