Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [OPEN] SPIRIT'S TAROT SHOPPE
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
feedback (which I've decided to give, noticing other people have as well):
I had a very good experience. I went for receiving a more detailed reading and, although it also being my first reading as it was for many other people, it was easy to understand and interesting to apply to my life in the past, present, and future. I would totally recommend just going and getting a full-on celtic cross reading if you have interest.
As with another person, my reading wasn't exactly the most positive, but I was more interested in the fact that it wasn't completely black or white. Totally support this persons readings if you can, because they're pretty wonderful!
feedback (which I've decided to give, noticing other people have as well):
I had a very good experience. I went for receiving a more detailed reading and, although it also being my first reading as it was for many other people, it was easy to understand and interesting to apply to my life in the past, present, and future. I would totally recommend just going and getting a full-on celtic cross reading if you have interest.
As with another person, my reading wasn't exactly the most positive, but I was more interested in the fact that it wasn't completely black or white. Totally support this persons readings if you can, because they're pretty wonderful!
viole - any pronouns but she/her - EST +3hr fr time
Feedback~ (Because why not? c:) Overall, pretty spot on in terms of being able to apply this to my life. Like a few others it wasn't exactly positive (but hey, gotta be pretty lucky to have one right? x3). Was very interesting and quite detailed. Would highly recommend trying this out.
Feedback~ (Because why not? c:) Overall, pretty spot on in terms of being able to apply this to my life. Like a few others it wasn't exactly positive (but hey, gotta be pretty lucky to have one right? x3). Was very interesting and quite detailed. Would highly recommend trying this out.
Pokémon SuMo FC: 1177-8211-7504 (just pm me if you add me so I can add you back! :D)
Feedback tiem. \o/

On a card-by-card basis, because why not.
  • Accurate on the atmosphere.
  • Weird on the obstacle. Mostly because all the keywords are positive, pleasant things. Not necessarily inaccurate, though.
  • Not sure what the goal card is supposed to signify. Kind of hard to interpret as something to aim for. ("An impostor revealed. The unforeseen, illness is possible. Powerlessness in the face of stronger forces. Lack of preparation.")
  • Accurate foundation.
  • Accurate passing influence.
  • Can't judge the the accuracy of the approaching influence (what with it being supposed to be approaching and all), but I'd like it to be accurate.
  • Role/attitude card is probably pretty accurate.
  • Environment card is amusingly spot on. (The Tower. "Complete and sudden change" etc. I just moved to a different country, leaving most of my friends and possessions behind - and it wasn't planned to happen this soon.)
  • Hopes/fears/unexpected upcoming thing card is pretty accurate.
  • Outcome card is delightfully positive and I hope it holds up. I'd expect it to, too.

Overall: Some of the accuracy is a bit sketchy (very reliant on just a few of the keywords related to the card), some of it is spot on with nearly every word. Nothing was totally off base. Interesting read, would recommend others to get one. c:
Feedback tiem. \o/

On a card-by-card basis, because why not.
  • Accurate on the atmosphere.
  • Weird on the obstacle. Mostly because all the keywords are positive, pleasant things. Not necessarily inaccurate, though.
  • Not sure what the goal card is supposed to signify. Kind of hard to interpret as something to aim for. ("An impostor revealed. The unforeseen, illness is possible. Powerlessness in the face of stronger forces. Lack of preparation.")
  • Accurate foundation.
  • Accurate passing influence.
  • Can't judge the the accuracy of the approaching influence (what with it being supposed to be approaching and all), but I'd like it to be accurate.
  • Role/attitude card is probably pretty accurate.
  • Environment card is amusingly spot on. (The Tower. "Complete and sudden change" etc. I just moved to a different country, leaving most of my friends and possessions behind - and it wasn't planned to happen this soon.)
  • Hopes/fears/unexpected upcoming thing card is pretty accurate.
  • Outcome card is delightfully positive and I hope it holds up. I'd expect it to, too.

Overall: Some of the accuracy is a bit sketchy (very reliant on just a few of the keywords related to the card), some of it is spot on with nearly every word. Nothing was totally off base. Interesting read, would recommend others to get one. c:
tumblr_mq3wxfm9qC1ryxr8mo1_500.png
@AMSherwood Super curious so I'll bite. Do I just send you the treasure for a full reading by mail?
@AMSherwood Super curious so I'll bite. Do I just send you the treasure for a full reading by mail?
singerrunesig.png wowbox.png
tatsbox.png
firstgenr.png
Rynn.png
Commenting here so I can come back when I have 10k. BUMP. Yes.
Commenting here so I can come back when I have 10k. BUMP. Yes.
Gy6EEQt.png

It was... well, eerily accurate in more than a few areas. I was a little confused on some parts and one card seemed off, but all in all an interesting experience. Worth the 10k, if you want to try something out.

It was... well, eerily accurate in more than a few areas. I was a little confused on some parts and one card seemed off, but all in all an interesting experience. Worth the 10k, if you want to try something out.
Note for forum games: Most of my completed dragons are in the Aria tab or Hibernal Den. Rest are WIP or mated pairs!
NiMHBVV.png
Feedback: Got a complete reading. Scarily accurate and something I'll keep in mind. Very thorough and pertains to more than one matter. Not positive, but it wasn't something I was expecting.

Quick, accurate. Definitely recommend.
Feedback: Got a complete reading. Scarily accurate and something I'll keep in mind. Very thorough and pertains to more than one matter. Not positive, but it wasn't something I was expecting.

Quick, accurate. Definitely recommend.
tumblr_osj9l6G4Fp1s8qczso1_r3_540.png
That was utterly delightful. I've never had a reading done before, and it didn't take too long either (I paid the full 10k). Overall I am very satisfied, and sorry the Skin wouldn't stick to the Baku! I'll have to find something else for him.
That was utterly delightful. I've never had a reading done before, and it didn't take too long either (I paid the full 10k). Overall I am very satisfied, and sorry the Skin wouldn't stick to the Baku! I'll have to find something else for him.
I thought the idea was appealing, so I sent along a collection of items. I love tarot because the results make you think about your situation in life, and for me, what to do about it, it supports things you already know, but perhaps don't want to admit or understand at the moment.

This 3 card reading was just what I needed to help me put some things into perspective!
I thought the idea was appealing, so I sent along a collection of items. I love tarot because the results make you think about your situation in life, and for me, what to do about it, it supports things you already know, but perhaps don't want to admit or understand at the moment.

This 3 card reading was just what I needed to help me put some things into perspective!
|| Asher || They/Them or E/Em/Eir ||
@AMSherwood Spirit gave me a delicious little taste of past, present and future, and it arrived in my inbox very quickly.

It was pretty accurate, as well (at least, I'm hoping the future card is as accurate as the past and present cards were haha)

Seems I have something nice to look forward to :)
@AMSherwood Spirit gave me a delicious little taste of past, present and future, and it arrived in my inbox very quickly.

It was pretty accurate, as well (at least, I'm hoping the future card is as accurate as the past and present cards were haha)

Seems I have something nice to look forward to :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10