Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [OPEN] SPIRIT'S TAROT SHOPPE
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Feedback (in-depth reading)

This was my first time getting any sort of reading, and boy was this very very accurate. I wasn’t expecting it at all, but it was actually really helpful to me! Very thorough! I would definitely recommend getting a reading. Thank you so much!
Feedback (in-depth reading)

This was my first time getting any sort of reading, and boy was this very very accurate. I wasn’t expecting it at all, but it was actually really helpful to me! Very thorough! I would definitely recommend getting a reading. Thank you so much!
@AMsherwood
I sent a pm with payment for a full reading
@AMsherwood
I sent a pm with payment for a full reading
jfLmvwf.jpg
I got a 3-card reading, the first I've ever gotten, and my first impression was that it was very beautifully worded. I can definitely see my RL situation(s) in the cards, and it was a very interesting experience which I appreciated a lot. Highly recommended!
I got a 3-card reading, the first I've ever gotten, and my first impression was that it was very beautifully worded. I can definitely see my RL situation(s) in the cards, and it was a very interesting experience which I appreciated a lot. Highly recommended!
DmlTJ6X.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10