Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [OPEN] SPIRIT'S TAROT SHOPPE
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
feedback: purchased a full reading and received a response within hours.

reading was very thorough, and most are easily applicable to my current situation, hopes, and fears. i have attempted to receive tarot readings before but plans always fell through, so this was really my first. i am unsure if it was meant to make me wary so as to lead me in the right direction, or if it is unusual to have been so negative. i'm not sure what most of the cards meant if they were not reversed, or if "reversed" is the typical, or if it is simply how the cards ended up laid down. it could very well be, since i'm not quite sure how the readings work. (:

all in all, very timely, mostly accurate, and a bit eerie as far as my current concerns go. it has definitely given me something to think about and will make me consider current events.

finally, thank you @AMSherwood and Spirit! an awesome water fest event, and a very enlightening experience. i will recommend to my friends.
feedback: purchased a full reading and received a response within hours.

reading was very thorough, and most are easily applicable to my current situation, hopes, and fears. i have attempted to receive tarot readings before but plans always fell through, so this was really my first. i am unsure if it was meant to make me wary so as to lead me in the right direction, or if it is unusual to have been so negative. i'm not sure what most of the cards meant if they were not reversed, or if "reversed" is the typical, or if it is simply how the cards ended up laid down. it could very well be, since i'm not quite sure how the readings work. (:

all in all, very timely, mostly accurate, and a bit eerie as far as my current concerns go. it has definitely given me something to think about and will make me consider current events.

finally, thank you @AMSherwood and Spirit! an awesome water fest event, and a very enlightening experience. i will recommend to my friends.
tumblr_no3ozumaPC1tv56zio6_75sq.pngpmoEbNN.png weasel | he/him 78U0Gge.pngtumblr_no3ozumaPC1tv56zio9_75sq.png
Thank you so much for doing this!
Thank you so much for doing this!
~~WEEEEEeeee~~
~~WEEEEEeeee~~
C5V5o0z.png
I have never had a tarot reading before but i have always wanted to see what it's like, so i went ahead and bought the Celtic Cross Reading.

I had no idea what to expect but it was very detailed. It took me a few moments to understand things but after i read it through a few times i think i understand (at least most of it).

Thank you very much Spirit and AMSherwood. It has been an amazing experience!
I have never had a tarot reading before but i have always wanted to see what it's like, so i went ahead and bought the Celtic Cross Reading.

I had no idea what to expect but it was very detailed. It took me a few moments to understand things but after i read it through a few times i think i understand (at least most of it).

Thank you very much Spirit and AMSherwood. It has been an amazing experience!
yMwAJm4.gif9X6Ea51.png22M3FLu.png
Thanks so much Spirit!

This was very fun, I sent an item for the 3-card fortune and received my reading in minutes. I have never gotten a Tarot reading done before so it was very interesting and had information about Tarot readings that I didn't know.
Personally I don't believe in Tarot readings, but still it is a nice way to get into the spirit of the holiday even if you don't believe in Tarot readings.

All in all it was a great experience and I recommend it :)
Thanks so much Spirit!

This was very fun, I sent an item for the 3-card fortune and received my reading in minutes. I have never gotten a Tarot reading done before so it was very interesting and had information about Tarot readings that I didn't know.
Personally I don't believe in Tarot readings, but still it is a nice way to get into the spirit of the holiday even if you don't believe in Tarot readings.

All in all it was a great experience and I recommend it :)
0406456baa.pngc92ffdd3-82ad-4e8d-9746-c91626b635ce_zpsf90263e6.png
10/10 would Tarot again
10/10 would Tarot again
THE EYE HOARDER OF SORNIETH.

Flatfin Enjoyer
This was interresting, and it sounded positive so I almost wish I believed in tarot readings :3 definitely worth a try (and well worth the random hedgehog I sent :P)!
This was interresting, and it sounded positive so I almost wish I believed in tarot readings :3 definitely worth a try (and well worth the random hedgehog I sent :P)!
66MHIIb.png
I love tarot, but haven't had a reading in ages. The reading I got was thought-provoking and clear, and maybe one of the best I've had done for me so far, especially being just a simple three card draw. Considering this was over the internet with little communication between myself and the reader, I'm very impressed. Thank you very much!
I love tarot, but haven't had a reading in ages. The reading I got was thought-provoking and clear, and maybe one of the best I've had done for me so far, especially being just a simple three card draw. Considering this was over the internet with little communication between myself and the reader, I'm very impressed. Thank you very much!
2qkpb88.jpg
I had never gotten a tarot reading before and it sounded like an interesting idea. Went with the Celtic Cross reading. A lot of the details in there hit home pretty hard, it was so accurate it was scary (in a good way). It is definitely something that I will continue to ponder and consider.
I had never gotten a tarot reading before and it sounded like an interesting idea. Went with the Celtic Cross reading. A lot of the details in there hit home pretty hard, it was so accurate it was scary (in a good way). It is definitely something that I will continue to ponder and consider.
I collect white/fire gen 1s.....it's a problem XD
It was okay. Definitely worth the money if you're interested. But for me who have never dabbled in tarot, it got kind of confusing at certain points - odd words like 'merkstave' were stuff that never got an explanation, and some cards referred to "the problem/issue" and I had to wonder what on earth this problem might me, since I never asked a question when I ordered the reading (I got the cross reading).

On the whole it seem this was done by someone who knows how to read tarot cards, FOR someone who read tarot cards... I didn't even know what a celtic cross was when I ordered it, to be honest, and unsure whether I should've asked a question or not :P I really missed that sort of basic information, and had to look up a few things to really understand the reading. That being said, the reading itself was accurate, and for people who are interested in getting a reading, it is worth the price.
It was okay. Definitely worth the money if you're interested. But for me who have never dabbled in tarot, it got kind of confusing at certain points - odd words like 'merkstave' were stuff that never got an explanation, and some cards referred to "the problem/issue" and I had to wonder what on earth this problem might me, since I never asked a question when I ordered the reading (I got the cross reading).

On the whole it seem this was done by someone who knows how to read tarot cards, FOR someone who read tarot cards... I didn't even know what a celtic cross was when I ordered it, to be honest, and unsure whether I should've asked a question or not :P I really missed that sort of basic information, and had to look up a few things to really understand the reading. That being said, the reading itself was accurate, and for people who are interested in getting a reading, it is worth the price.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10