Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Lending: Chess Sets! Runestones! Dolls!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@Magneto

Could I please borrow the doll set as well as the Runes set when you get them back? I haven't been able to finish those because Swipp keeps stealing my stuff XD.
@Magneto

Could I please borrow the doll set as well as the Runes set when you get them back? I haven't been able to finish those because Swipp keeps stealing my stuff XD.
@JigglyCookie: Of course! I'll go ahead and send you one and add you to the lists!
@JigglyCookie: Of course! I'll go ahead and send you one and add you to the lists!
@Magneto Would you mind putting me on the list for a lend for all three? I'll send them right back once I get them.
@Magneto Would you mind putting me on the list for a lend for all three? I'll send them right back once I get them.
cCkZ0A5.pngH8PMPsK.gifcCkZ0A5.png

@Kuroida: Certainly! I'll add you to the lists and get a set sent out to you first thing in the morning!
@Kuroida: Certainly! I'll add you to the lists and get a set sent out to you first thing in the morning!
@Magneto awesome. Thanks so much! :D
@Magneto awesome. Thanks so much! :D

@Magneto Oh! someone was kind enough to lend me the runestones and doll set so I only need the chess pieces now. Thanks!
@Magneto Oh! someone was kind enough to lend me the runestones and doll set so I only need the chess pieces now. Thanks!

Can I go on all three lists? @magneto
Can I go on all three lists? @magneto
bhg_small_elite_by_xnedra22-d8fsyoq.png
@kittensmasher: Certainly! I even have a set to send you to start with. :)
@kittensmasher: Certainly! I even have a set to send you to start with. :)
Up~
Up~
@Magneto hey there! just wanted to let you know I changed usernames -- I'm @xiehan.
I'm still holding on to one of your runestone sets, but it still hasn't given me the achievement. aaarghh.
@Magneto hey there! just wanted to let you know I changed usernames -- I'm @xiehan.
I'm still holding on to one of your runestone sets, but it still hasn't given me the achievement. aaarghh.
water-banner-3_zps9b5f729c.gif

* Looking for nest rentals? Triskele Nests has every element represented!
* My long-term dragon wishlist
* Post-color wheel expansion: looking for x/y/Latte dragons, where x and y are food colors
* Trading my apparel, familiars & more for your apparel, skins/accents, holiday currency, etc. HIATUS
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14