Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Lending: Chess Sets! Runestones! Dolls!
@Magneto Could you put me on the waiting list for the runestones set please? :) Thanks
@Magneto Could you put me on the waiting list for the runestones set please? :) Thanks
water-banner-3_zps9b5f729c.gif

* Looking for nest rentals? Triskele Nests has every element represented!
* My long-term dragon wishlist
* Post-color wheel expansion: looking for x/y/Latte dragons, where x and y are food colors
* Trading my apparel, familiars & more for your apparel, skins/accents, holiday currency, etc. HIATUS
@KyaineDraconix: It takes a while for the site to register the fact that you have a completed set and award you the achievement. The length of time seems to be random; it could be anything from a few days to a few weeks. Just be patient and keep an eye on it.

@xiehan: Certainly!
@KyaineDraconix: It takes a while for the site to register the fact that you have a completed set and award you the achievement. The length of time seems to be random; it could be anything from a few days to a few weeks. Just be patient and keep an eye on it.

@xiehan: Certainly!
@Magneto

Waiting for dem Runestones and Dolls.
@Magneto

Waiting for dem Runestones and Dolls.
m37z8.gif
@magneto
ahhh this is amazing. Could I go on the list for the dolls and the stones?
@magneto
ahhh this is amazing. Could I go on the list for the dolls and the stones?
@KyaineDraconix: Yup, I know! You're on both lists. All of my completed sets are currently out with other people. The runestones and dolls are notorious for taking a long time to go through as achievements.

@gunslinger: Of course! The wait may be a little while at this point (possibly a month depending on when the achievements go through for other people).
@KyaineDraconix: Yup, I know! You're on both lists. All of my completed sets are currently out with other people. The runestones and dolls are notorious for taking a long time to go through as achievements.

@gunslinger: Of course! The wait may be a little while at this point (possibly a month depending on when the achievements go through for other people).
@Magneto It's fine I'll wait patiently.
@Magneto It's fine I'll wait patiently.
m37z8.gif
Up~
Up~
@Magneto ah I'd love to be added to the runestone and doll lists! (I don't mind waiting at all)
@Magneto ah I'd love to be added to the runestone and doll lists! (I don't mind waiting at all)
she/they | adult human
art twitter
@cniht: Sure thing! I actually have one of those I believe. I'll add you to the lists!
@cniht: Sure thing! I actually have one of those I believe. I'll add you to the lists!
Up~
Up~