Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Lending: Chess Sets! Runestones! Dolls!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@Magneto

Hi, could I borrow both a doll set and a runestone set, please? :)
@Magneto

Hi, could I borrow both a doll set and a runestone set, please? :)
@pingu: Thanks for letting me know! Ugh I know they take forever. Hang in there!

@Helynlia: Sure thing! I send them over one at a time. :) I'll get you on the lists!
@pingu: Thanks for letting me know! Ugh I know they take forever. Hang in there!

@Helynlia: Sure thing! I send them over one at a time. :) I'll get you on the lists!
Up~
Up~
@Magneto

Hi, could I please borrow a rune and doll sets c: ?
@Magneto

Hi, could I please borrow a rune and doll sets c: ?
HI5lm08.png
@Sildrael: Sure thing! :3 I have a doll set right now I can lend you -- waiting on some rune sets to come back but I'll add you to the waiting list!
@Sildrael: Sure thing! :3 I have a doll set right now I can lend you -- waiting on some rune sets to come back but I'll add you to the waiting list!
@Magneto it took friggin AGES but I finally got the rune achievement. sending them back to you now!
@Magneto it took friggin AGES but I finally got the rune achievement. sending them back to you now!
she/they | adult human
art twitter
Up~
Up~
@Magneto I'd love a chance to unlock the achievements! I don't have any of the above three yet.
@Magneto I'd love a chance to unlock the achievements! I don't have any of the above three yet.
@Youkohime: Sure thing! What I'll do is add you to the lists, and send them over one at a time. C:
@Youkohime: Sure thing! What I'll do is add you to the lists, and send them over one at a time. C:
@Magneto
This is so nice of you to make a lending thread! May I borrow the Runestones? And if you're still missing that last Plague Runestone, I'd be more than happy to send an extra over.
@Magneto
This is so nice of you to make a lending thread! May I borrow the Runestones? And if you're still missing that last Plague Runestone, I'd be more than happy to send an extra over.
Avatar Dragon: Link / Tiny Dragon by AmberscaleArt. Teba
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14