Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Lending: Chess Sets! Runestones! Dolls!
@Magneto

Could I please please borrow the Flamecaller doll? It's the only one I'm missing.
@Magneto

Could I please please borrow the Flamecaller doll? It's the only one I'm missing.
tumblr_inline_n6kdviAEBO1qlye38.gif
circe • she/her • +9 FRT
@Magneto

Thank you!
@Magneto

Thank you!
@Magneto Hey there! I was wondering if I could borrow the runestone and doll sets, if that's alright. Please and thank you so so much.
@Magneto Hey there! I was wondering if I could borrow the runestone and doll sets, if that's alright. Please and thank you so so much.
@syo

Sure thing! I'll send them over one at a time. :)
@syo

Sure thing! I'll send them over one at a time. :)
@Magneto Could I get in line for/borrow your runestone set and doll set too? Thanks so much! c:
@Magneto Could I get in line for/borrow your runestone set and doll set too? Thanks so much! c:
Ire Tweet
@Irisidium

Totally! I'll send 'em over one set at a time. :3
@Irisidium

Totally! I'll send 'em over one set at a time. :3
Up~
Up~
@Magneto Hi, is this still going? if it is could I borrow the runestone set and the doll set?
@Magneto Hi, is this still going? if it is could I borrow the runestone set and the doll set?
@Mochiii

Hi! So sorry for the delay life's been a bit crazy and I forgot to reply to you. I am still doing this if you still need the sets! Let me know. :)
@Mochiii

Hi! So sorry for the delay life's been a bit crazy and I forgot to reply to you. I am still doing this if you still need the sets! Let me know. :)
@Magneto Hi! don't worry about it! good luck with everything :D
and yes I still do! I'd like to borrow both if possible. If that's not ok I could do one set at a time!
@Magneto Hi! don't worry about it! good luck with everything :D
and yes I still do! I'd like to borrow both if possible. If that's not ok I could do one set at a time!