Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Lending: Chess Sets! Runestones! Dolls!
@Mochiii

Sure thing! I send them out one at a time so I don't get confused as to what's where. So I'll send one right over and when you send it back, I'll send out the other one!
@Mochiii

Sure thing! I send them out one at a time so I don't get confused as to what's where. So I'll send one right over and when you send it back, I'll send out the other one!
@Magneto ok! that sounds good! I'll return them as soon as I get the achievement :DD
wish it doesn't lag for too long xD but thanks again!
@Magneto ok! that sounds good! I'll return them as soon as I get the achievement :DD
wish it doesn't lag for too long xD but thanks again!
@Magneto - This sounds like a wonderful idea :D Could you put me on a ping list for all of them?
@Magneto - This sounds like a wonderful idea :D Could you put me on a ping list for all of them?
552b6341-48dc-4ff9-881e-143a961f4cd9_zpspanopbuk.png
@MoonStoneCentaur

Can do! I can send the first one over right now in fact. :)
@MoonStoneCentaur

Can do! I can send the first one over right now in fact. :)
@Magneto
Hello! Could you add me to the waitlist for the runestone & doll sets? Thank you! :D
@Magneto
Hello! Could you add me to the waitlist for the runestone & doll sets? Thank you! :D

Pastel Hatchery
@Magneto I'd like to be on your list for the runestones as well ^^
@Magneto I'd like to be on your list for the runestones as well ^^
lqcMCuq.png
@Magneto
I still have yet to unlock the acheivement for the runestones and dolls and would love to be on the waiting list for them! :] Also thanks for doing this!
@Magneto
I still have yet to unlock the acheivement for the runestones and dolls and would love to be on the waiting list for them! :] Also thanks for doing this!
541O5YO.pngnzNsDkR.pngNkghYrp.png
@catsociety: Sure thing! I'll send over the dolls first. :)

@xenogenesis: Absolutely! I have a good few sets of these so I can send one right over to you.

@Plirius: My pleasure. I'll go ahead and send the dolls over first!
@catsociety: Sure thing! I'll send over the dolls first. :)

@xenogenesis: Absolutely! I have a good few sets of these so I can send one right over to you.

@Plirius: My pleasure. I'll go ahead and send the dolls over first!
@Magneto
Thank you very much! I'll be sure to send them back ASAP once the achievement kicks in :)
@Magneto
Thank you very much! I'll be sure to send them back ASAP once the achievement kicks in :)

Pastel Hatchery
@Magneto
Thanks! As soon as I have the achievement I'll send them back. c:
@Magneto
Thanks! As soon as I have the achievement I'll send them back. c:
541O5YO.pngnzNsDkR.pngNkghYrp.png