Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] x/y/Latte - PINGLISTS please!
Now that people are slowly starting to update their breeding cards and hatcheries to prepare for the grand color wheel expansion, I figured now is a good time to post about my first planned project involving the new colors.

I'd like to start collecting x/y/Latte dragons, where x and y are food colors that, combined together, make for a believable latte drink. And to be absolutely clear, x and y should be different colors; I'm not interested in doubles.

Here are some examples; the ones in bold are my highest priorities:
  • Pumpkin/Ginger/Latte or Ginger/Pumpkin/Latte
  • Cinnamon/Ginger/Latte or Ginger/Cinnamon/Latte
  • Cinnamon/Cream/Latte
  • Pistachio/Cream/Latte
  • Banana/Cream/Latte
  • Lavender/Mint/Latte
  • Lavender/Honey/Latte
  • Lavender/Rose/Latte
  • Mint/Chocolate/Latte
  • Chocolate/Caramel/Latte
  • Chocolate/Cinnamon/Latte or Cinnamon/Chocolate/Latte
  • Banana/Chocolate/Latte or Chocolate/Banana/Latte
  • Banana/Caramel/Latte or Caramel/Banana/Latte

Latte sits between Soil and Slate on the old colorwheel, so I'm looking for breeding pairs that have at least those 2 colors in their tert range.

Since the new colors aren't available yet, I'm not going to be picky about genes and am okay with buying gene or breed change scrolls to scroll them into something more fitting. That being said, I'm obviously willing to pay more for genes that I like (since it'll save me money over buying scrolls). My hope is to end up with genes that are appropriate for this food-related theme.

Here are the genes I'm more likely to pay more for:
  • Piebald
  • Paint
  • Cherub
  • Peregrine
  • Shimmer
  • Underbelly
  • Smoke
  • Piebald-Paint-Stained (together)

Here are the genes I'm more likely to pay less for (AKA these are genes I don't really want):
  • Crystal
  • Facet
  • Iri-Shim (together)
  • Gembond
  • Circuit
  • Crackle

Genes I'm interested in, but withholding judgment until I see how they look in these colors:
  • Poison-Toxin
  • Petals
  • Butterfly
  • Glimmer

I'm flexible regarding breeds (again, I'm okay with buying breed change scrolls if I need to) but if I had a choice, I'd prefer to stay away from Wildclaws and Ridgebacks (because I don't think they work with the theme all that well, and I have a lot of WCs already) as well as male Nocturnes (because I just don't like how they look in general =X).

I'm a huge fan of matching eyes, so if it's an option, Earth eyes would be ideal, and otherwise, any eye color that matches the primary or secondary (such as Light for Banana or Cream; Wind for Pistachio or Mint; Fire for Ginger or Pumpkin, etc.); I'd also prefer to avoid Plague eyes because I'm just not a fan. But, eye color isn't a deal-breaker if the dragon has the perfect colors otherwise.

Anyway, tl;dr if you have a breeding pair that can produce x/y/Latte dragons once the new colorwheel rolls out, please add me to your pinglist. (Please ping me here to let me know you've added me to your list, but you don't need to ask for my permission!)

For my own reference:

- Latte: Between Soil and Slate
- Pumpkin: Between Fire and Tangerine
- Ginger: Between Soil and Brown
- Cinnamon: Between Tangerine and Sand
- Caramel: Between Tangerine and Sand
- Cream: Between Maize and White
- Pistachio: Between Aqua and Seafoam
- Mint: Between Seafoam and Jade
- Honey: Between Goldenrod and Lemon
Now that people are slowly starting to update their breeding cards and hatcheries to prepare for the grand color wheel expansion, I figured now is a good time to post about my first planned project involving the new colors.

I'd like to start collecting x/y/Latte dragons, where x and y are food colors that, combined together, make for a believable latte drink. And to be absolutely clear, x and y should be different colors; I'm not interested in doubles.

Here are some examples; the ones in bold are my highest priorities:
  • Pumpkin/Ginger/Latte or Ginger/Pumpkin/Latte
  • Cinnamon/Ginger/Latte or Ginger/Cinnamon/Latte
  • Cinnamon/Cream/Latte
  • Pistachio/Cream/Latte
  • Banana/Cream/Latte
  • Lavender/Mint/Latte
  • Lavender/Honey/Latte
  • Lavender/Rose/Latte
  • Mint/Chocolate/Latte
  • Chocolate/Caramel/Latte
  • Chocolate/Cinnamon/Latte or Cinnamon/Chocolate/Latte
  • Banana/Chocolate/Latte or Chocolate/Banana/Latte
  • Banana/Caramel/Latte or Caramel/Banana/Latte

Latte sits between Soil and Slate on the old colorwheel, so I'm looking for breeding pairs that have at least those 2 colors in their tert range.

Since the new colors aren't available yet, I'm not going to be picky about genes and am okay with buying gene or breed change scrolls to scroll them into something more fitting. That being said, I'm obviously willing to pay more for genes that I like (since it'll save me money over buying scrolls). My hope is to end up with genes that are appropriate for this food-related theme.

Here are the genes I'm more likely to pay more for:
  • Piebald
  • Paint
  • Cherub
  • Peregrine
  • Shimmer
  • Underbelly
  • Smoke
  • Piebald-Paint-Stained (together)

Here are the genes I'm more likely to pay less for (AKA these are genes I don't really want):
  • Crystal
  • Facet
  • Iri-Shim (together)
  • Gembond
  • Circuit
  • Crackle

Genes I'm interested in, but withholding judgment until I see how they look in these colors:
  • Poison-Toxin
  • Petals
  • Butterfly
  • Glimmer

I'm flexible regarding breeds (again, I'm okay with buying breed change scrolls if I need to) but if I had a choice, I'd prefer to stay away from Wildclaws and Ridgebacks (because I don't think they work with the theme all that well, and I have a lot of WCs already) as well as male Nocturnes (because I just don't like how they look in general =X).

I'm a huge fan of matching eyes, so if it's an option, Earth eyes would be ideal, and otherwise, any eye color that matches the primary or secondary (such as Light for Banana or Cream; Wind for Pistachio or Mint; Fire for Ginger or Pumpkin, etc.); I'd also prefer to avoid Plague eyes because I'm just not a fan. But, eye color isn't a deal-breaker if the dragon has the perfect colors otherwise.

Anyway, tl;dr if you have a breeding pair that can produce x/y/Latte dragons once the new colorwheel rolls out, please add me to your pinglist. (Please ping me here to let me know you've added me to your list, but you don't need to ask for my permission!)

For my own reference:

- Latte: Between Soil and Slate
- Pumpkin: Between Fire and Tangerine
- Ginger: Between Soil and Brown
- Cinnamon: Between Tangerine and Sand
- Caramel: Between Tangerine and Sand
- Cream: Between Maize and White
- Pistachio: Between Aqua and Seafoam
- Mint: Between Seafoam and Jade
- Honey: Between Goldenrod and Lemon
water-banner-3_zps9b5f729c.gif

* Looking for nest rentals? Triskele Nests has every element represented!
* My long-term dragon wishlist
* Post-color wheel expansion: looking for x/y/Latte dragons, where x and y are food colors
* Trading my apparel, familiars & more for your apparel, skins/accents, holiday currency, etc. HIATUS
@pingu Are you interested in Chocolate/Ginger/Latte or Ginger/Chocolate/Latte? [img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/781fda666786f324b569a339d7e513ed/tumblr_o1tzpiaXWy1uf9f3yo5_r2_540.png[/img] Also Chocolate/x/Latte? This pair has Petals (card isn't updated) and can get a lot of colors like Cherry, Cream, Pumpkin, etc. [img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/53feb7d5642109a042e61b3c53a82f79/tumblr_o1tzpiaXWy1uf9f3yo6_r1_540.png[/img] If you're interested in them I can add you to pinglists! (Also, would rose count as a flavor here?)
@pingu

Are you interested in Chocolate/Ginger/Latte or Ginger/Chocolate/Latte?

tumblr_o1tzpiaXWy1uf9f3yo5_r2_540.png

Also Chocolate/x/Latte? This pair has Petals (card isn't updated) and can get a lot of colors like Cherry, Cream, Pumpkin, etc.

tumblr_o1tzpiaXWy1uf9f3yo6_r1_540.png

If you're interested in them I can add you to pinglists! (Also, would rose count as a flavor here?)
@Vely Sure thing, and yes, rose counts! Overall I'm most interested in color combinations that have all 3 new colors on the color wheel (such as Ginger/Pumpkin/Latte, Ginger/Cinnamon/Latte, Pistachio/Cream/Latte) but at the end of the day Chocolate is a-okay! (Ginger/Chocolate is one of my personal favorite flavor combinations. :3)
@Vely Sure thing, and yes, rose counts! Overall I'm most interested in color combinations that have all 3 new colors on the color wheel (such as Ginger/Pumpkin/Latte, Ginger/Cinnamon/Latte, Pistachio/Cream/Latte) but at the end of the day Chocolate is a-okay! (Ginger/Chocolate is one of my personal favorite flavor combinations. :3)

* Post-color wheel expansion: looking for x/y/Latte dragons, where x and y are food colors
* Trading my apparel, familiars & more for your apparel, skins/accents, holiday currency, etc. HIATUS
uppp
uppp