Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Lending: Chess Sets! Runestones! Dolls!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
Hello there! I have a fair number (like 13 or so) of full sets of chess pieces, about four full sets of runestones, and three full sets of dolls. Here's what I would like to see happen: 1. Chess pieces or runestones or dolls are given to someone who hasn't unlocked the achievement yet. 2. They send the set back to me, and I send it on to the next person in line. 3. And it goes on down the line! Do ping me here if you're interested in this little thing. [b]**Something to keep in mind:[/b] It can take a few days for the achievement to go through. Please feel free to hang on to the set until the achievement goes through, but please send it back after so I can help more people! Thanks! --------- [b]The chess set includes:[/b] [size=2](32 items total)[/size] [item=black pawn] [b]x8[/b] [item=white pawn] [b]x8[/b] [item=black rook] [b]x2[/b] [item=white rook] [b]x2[/b] [item=black knight] [b]x2[/b] [item=white knight] [b]x2[/b] [item=black bishop] [b]x2[/b] [item=white bishop] [b]x2[/b] [item=black queen] [item=white queen] [item=black king] [item=black king] [b]The runestone set includes:[/b] [size=2](11 in total)[/size] [item=arcane runestone] [item=earth runestone] [item=fire runestone] [item=ice runestone] [item=lightning runestone] [item=light runestone] [item=nature runestone] [item=plague runestone] [item=shadow runestone] [item=water runestone] [item=wind runestone] [b]The doll set includes:[/b] [size=2](11 in total)[/size] [item=smoldering flamecaller puppet] [item=heavy earthshaker idol] [item=playful windsinger puppet] [item=furry icewarden puppet] [item=rotting plaguebringer effigy] [item=lost gladekeeper sackdoll] [item=soft lightweaver idol] [item=charged stormcatcher sackdoll] [item=faded shadowbinder effigy] [item=sopping tidelord sackdoll] [item=exotic arcanist idol]
Hello there!

I have a fair number (like 13 or so) of full sets of chess pieces, about four full sets of runestones, and three full sets of dolls. Here's what I would like to see happen:

1. Chess pieces or runestones or dolls are given to someone who hasn't unlocked the achievement yet.

2. They send the set back to me, and I send it on to the next person in line.

3. And it goes on down the line!

Do ping me here if you're interested in this little thing.

**Something to keep in mind: It can take a few days for the achievement to go through. Please feel free to hang on to the set until the achievement goes through, but please send it back after so I can help more people! Thanks!

The chess set includes: (32 items total)
Black Pawn x8
White Pawn x8
Black Rook x2
White Rook x2
Black Knight x2
White Knight x2
Black Bishop x2
White Bishop x2
Black Queen
White Queen
Black King
Black King

The runestone set includes: (11 in total)
Arcane Runestone Earth Runestone Fire Runestone Ice Runestone Lightning Runestone Light Runestone Nature Runestone Plague Runestone Shadow Runestone Water Runestone Wind Runestone

The doll set includes: (11 in total)
Smoldering Flamecaller Puppet Heavy Earthshaker Idol Playful Windsinger Puppet Furry Icewarden Puppet Rotting Plaguebringer Effigy Lost Gladekeeper Sackdoll Soft Lightweaver Idol Charged Stormcatcher Sackdoll Faded Shadowbinder Effigy Sopping Tidelord Sackdoll Exotic Arcanist Idol
If you change your name and have a set or are on a waiting list: Please let me know ASAP so I can correct the lists and make sure you get what you need!

If you change your name and have a set or are on a waiting list: Please let me know ASAP so I can correct the lists and make sure you get what you need!

@Magneto id be super interested in borrowing the set for the achievement! what you could do rather than having the person you send it to sending it off to someone else tho is just to send it back to you, since it'd be easier to keep track of who needs it that way
@Magneto id be super interested in borrowing the set for the achievement! what you could do rather than having the person you send it to sending it off to someone else tho is just to send it back to you, since it'd be easier to keep track of who needs it that way
@ahmsi

That is a super awesome idea! Thank you! I'll send the set right over.
@ahmsi

That is a super awesome idea! Thank you! I'll send the set right over.
The achievement isnt going through for some reason... :Ia maybe if i wait a little bit
The achievement isnt going through for some reason... :Ia maybe if i wait a little bit
@ahmsi

Hmmmm. Make sure I sent you all the right numbers? 8 pawns, 2 rooks, 2 knights, 2 bishops, 1 queen, and 1 king of both colors.
@ahmsi

Hmmmm. Make sure I sent you all the right numbers? 8 pawns, 2 rooks, 2 knights, 2 bishops, 1 queen, and 1 king of both colors.
yup, its all there
yup, its all there
i was gonna offer you my runestone set since i just got the last one i needed in the coli but that achievement isnt going through either...
i was gonna offer you my runestone set since i just got the last one i needed in the coli but that achievement isnt going through either...
Up~
Up~
@Magneto Ooh, could I please borrow the runestone set?
@Magneto Ooh, could I please borrow the runestone set?
aqLwpCP.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14