Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 3162 3163
Just wondering, can you use dragons outside the basic four to battle in the colliseum? I've never battled someone who has one (but that could be because everyone who has them in their team is WAY stronger then me X3)
Just wondering, can you use dragons outside the basic four to battle in the colliseum? I've never battled someone who has one (but that could be because everyone who has them in their team is WAY stronger then me X3)
Forum-signature.png
@Kadaashi It's not weird, it's stats. :) 10 points at that level is nearly a 25% difference between those two dragons. It doesn't seem like Fang is doing a lot of damage because you're seeing the end result of that disparity. I notice you also seem to have a mage-type in your party; personally, I'd just go ahead and turn Fang into a tank to protect your mage.

@Salmastryon Better luck next time? :P

@LyonRyder You most certainly can! Non-starter breeds start out with the basic stats of the breed they were changed from. You probably aren't seeing many because the common breeds are more, well, common. I don't do PvP yet but I will have a Wildclaw in my party.
@Kadaashi It's not weird, it's stats. :) 10 points at that level is nearly a 25% difference between those two dragons. It doesn't seem like Fang is doing a lot of damage because you're seeing the end result of that disparity. I notice you also seem to have a mage-type in your party; personally, I'd just go ahead and turn Fang into a tank to protect your mage.

@Salmastryon Better luck next time? :P

@LyonRyder You most certainly can! Non-starter breeds start out with the basic stats of the breed they were changed from. You probably aren't seeing many because the common breeds are more, well, common. I don't do PvP yet but I will have a Wildclaw in my party.
@Kadaashi
*pat pats* Don't worry I got confused there as well. Sleep well. :D
@Kadaashi
*pat pats* Don't worry I got confused there as well. Sleep well. :D
FRFlightPrideBannerWind_zps362d3fa9.png
I'm back, but life is being complicated. It probably will take awhile for me to reply, because I log on irratically.
[img]http://gyazo.com/844ba82a69a4a49b402af8771b88bd38.png[/img] Ok so I got fang to level 7 and reset his talents and gave him as much strength as my other melee and his wave slash is still having problems. It's doing 78-88 damage in the scorched forest so I went back a zone to see if it would be any better and it just did only 98 damage to an earth dryad? Am I reading the chart wrong? I thought water was strong against Earth, Wind and Fire. I wanted to replace my original melee with fang but at this rate I'm probably gonna end up making him my tank or something :I I already have a tank but I'm planning on auctioning him in a few days.
844ba82a69a4a49b402af8771b88bd38.png

Ok so I got fang to level 7 and reset his talents and gave him as much strength as my other melee and his wave slash is still having problems. It's doing 78-88 damage in the scorched forest so I went back a zone to see if it would be any better and it just did only 98 damage to an earth dryad?
Am I reading the chart wrong? I thought water was strong against Earth, Wind and Fire.

I wanted to replace my original melee with fang but at this rate I'm probably gonna end up making him my tank or something :I I already have a tank but I'm planning on auctioning him in a few days.
My computer is a MacBook running OSX v. 10.5.8, and I'm using Firefox 16.0.2. I do have Adblock but for the life of me I can't figure out how to whitelist FR. I've kinda exhausted my googlefu, and the best I can come up with is that I have to write my own whitelist set, which I do not know how to do.

Did anyone else have this problem, and do you know how to fix it?
My computer is a MacBook running OSX v. 10.5.8, and I'm using Firefox 16.0.2. I do have Adblock but for the life of me I can't figure out how to whitelist FR. I've kinda exhausted my googlefu, and the best I can come up with is that I have to write my own whitelist set, which I do not know how to do.

Did anyone else have this problem, and do you know how to fix it?
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
@Kadaashi
Which energy stone are you using? Scratch or something else?

@Amut
Sorry I have no clue on that one.
@Kadaashi
Which energy stone are you using? Scratch or something else?

@Amut
Sorry I have no clue on that one.
I'm back, but life is being complicated. It probably will take awhile for me to reply, because I log on irratically.
@Salmastryon

I was using meditate for him bc I thought I could get his other attacks out faster that way. I know meditate is meant for casters but I thought it was just a breath boost and didn't effect the damage output of melee attacks, is this my problem? ( ´Д`) sorry im still new and i keep missing little things
@Salmastryon

I was using meditate for him bc I thought I could get his other attacks out faster that way. I know meditate is meant for casters but I thought it was just a breath boost and didn't effect the damage output of melee attacks, is this my problem? ( ´Д`) sorry im still new and i keep missing little things
@Kadaashi
Meditate applies a debuff that reduces all that dragon's physical damage attacks. Glad we figured out what was doing it. :)
@Kadaashi
Meditate applies a debuff that reduces all that dragon's physical damage attacks. Glad we figured out what was doing it. :)
@salmastryon
Oh my god i even KNEW it did that and I wasn't paying attention. I'm so embarrassed omg
thank you for being so patient with me god im bad at this hahahaha

note to self: pay more attention!!
@salmastryon
Oh my god i even KNEW it did that and I wasn't paying attention. I'm so embarrassed omg
thank you for being so patient with me god im bad at this hahahaha

note to self: pay more attention!!
If you don't spend all of your Immaculate Tablets, do they roll over for the next Jubilee?
If you don't spend all of your Immaculate Tablets, do they roll over for the next Jubilee?
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 3162 3163