Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | * Tenebrae's Art Shop * CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
[img]https://i.postimg.cc/rsKKqQ24/Header.png[/img] [center][emoji=blue star size=1] [b][u][size=5]Introduction[/size][/u] [/b] [emoji=blue star size=1] [/center] Hello and welcome to my new store! I do offer gem commissions but they are currently closed for the time being. I'll open a couple of slots once in a while so click the gem commission pinglist down below to know first before I open up to the public! I am willing to take up to 2 fullbody commissions per person at a time - aside from gem and backgrounds commissions which are limited to one per person at a time since there are only limited slots avaliable. All commissions are fullbody (unless an icon/otherwise specified)- and Flight Rising dragon commissions include apparel and skins in the asking price (familiars not included) I will draw multiple characters in a single commission interacting (up to three) but there are no discounts per character. [b]~Please take a look at my T.O.S before commissioning me~[/b] [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vpMrfuadnAXSGiuRRiKMMEcGVFWhs1mbBcvdmNhkTMI/edit?usp=sharing] For T.O.S Click here[/url] I do not accept any haggling. Price are final. *I'm offering bonus traditional art for USD/real money commissions to pay off my new unexpected computer purchase if you're interested. See my discounts and offers section for more details. Please make mention if you are planning to save up for a higher tier bonus so I know whether to ask if you've missed this offer or not. **Photoshop pieces are only available in USD in order to pay for the months subscription. They are also given priority in order to finish the piece within the time limit so I can actually make a profit on them. -------------------------------------- [b] [u]Table of contents[/u][/b] [i]1. Price sheets (sketch + Lines) 2. Price sheets (Background illustrations and Other types) 3. What I do and don't draw/T.O.S/ Commission Form 4. Current commissions list/My work process/Pinglist 5. Iron Artist price sheet 6.Discounts + YCH's 7.My art accounts[/i]
Header.png
Introduction
Hello and welcome to my new store!

I do offer gem commissions but they are currently closed for the time being. I'll open a couple of slots once in a while so click the gem commission pinglist down below to know first before I open up to the public!

I am willing to take up to 2 fullbody commissions per person at a time - aside from gem and backgrounds commissions which are limited to one per person at a time since there are only limited slots avaliable.

All commissions are fullbody (unless an icon/otherwise specified)- and Flight Rising dragon commissions include apparel and skins in the asking price (familiars not included) I will draw multiple characters in a single commission interacting (up to three) but there are no discounts per character.

~Please take a look at my T.O.S before commissioning me~

For T.O.S Click here

I do not accept any haggling. Price are final.

*I'm offering bonus traditional art for USD/real money commissions to pay off my new unexpected computer purchase if you're interested. See my discounts and offers section for more details. Please make mention if you are planning to save up for a higher tier bonus so I know whether to ask if you've missed this offer or not.

**Photoshop pieces are only available in USD in order to pay for the months subscription. They are also given priority in order to finish the piece within the time limit so I can actually make a profit on them.

Table of contents

1. Price sheets (sketch + Lines)
2. Price sheets (Background illustrations and Other types)
3. What I do and don't draw/T.O.S/ Commission Form
4. Current commissions list/My work process/Pinglist
5. Iron Artist price sheet
6.Discounts + YCH's
7.My art accounts

Forum-signature.png
[img]https://i.postimg.cc/G2PmhFKq/Sketch-examples-forum.png[/img] [img]https://i.postimg.cc/NF4Fb6r5/Lined-examples-forums.png[/img]
Sketch-examples-forum.png
Lined-examples-forums.png

Forum-signature.png
Reserved (Backgrounds + Other) Flat Colour Icons - $10 Flat Colour Halfbodies - $17.50 Complex icon - $30 [img]https://i.postimg.cc/0jhwqzKH/icon-commissions.png[/img]
Reserved (Backgrounds + Other)

Flat Colour Icons - $10

Flat Colour Halfbodies - $17.50

Complex icon - $30

icon-commissions.png
Forum-signature.png
What I do draw

Human, Anthro, Animals, Aliens/Creatures, Dragons, Dinosaurs, Mecha ( sans transformers type) , Backgrounds, Objects, Mild gore

What I don't draw

NSFW, Shota/Loli body types, Fetish body proportions, Children, Elderly characters, People from photographs, Characters without visual references, Political/Call to Action/Opinion pieces**

Depends

Fanart

Sandsurges

* I will refuse service if I feel like you are trying to catch me out - whether that's to draw a more obscure fetish without me noticing or a trolling character design

**(Even if I agree. I don't want the harassment that comes with it)

T.O.S

For T.O.S Click here

Commission Form !What I need from you!

•Character reference(s)

•Commission type

•Personality and/or character details
(Magic spells/powers, hobbies etc.)

•What pose you'd like *

Also, if applicable please say which type of shading you'd like. Dramatic shading which is a piece mostly in shadows Example here or normal shading Example here
(Both shading types are only applicable for cell-shaded lineart and complex shaded lineart commission types and their corresponding backgrounds. For Coloured sketches and photoshop pieces you can ask for dramatic shading if your character has a built in light source otherwise there will be no shading like with my flat colours.)

Whether you are paying with Gems or USD

•A confirmation that you have read my T.O.S

What I do draw

Human, Anthro, Animals, Aliens/Creatures, Dragons, Dinosaurs, Mecha ( sans transformers type) , Backgrounds, Objects, Mild gore

What I don't draw

NSFW, Shota/Loli body types, Fetish body proportions, Children, Elderly characters, People from photographs, Characters without visual references, Political/Call to Action/Opinion pieces**

Depends

Fanart

Sandsurges

* I will refuse service if I feel like you are trying to catch me out - whether that's to draw a more obscure fetish without me noticing or a trolling character design

**(Even if I agree. I don't want the harassment that comes with it)

T.O.S

For T.O.S Click here

Commission Form !What I need from you!

•Character reference(s)

•Commission type

•Personality and/or character details
(Magic spells/powers, hobbies etc.)

•What pose you'd like *

Also, if applicable please say which type of shading you'd like. Dramatic shading which is a piece mostly in shadows Example here or normal shading Example here
(Both shading types are only applicable for cell-shaded lineart and complex shaded lineart commission types and their corresponding backgrounds. For Coloured sketches and photoshop pieces you can ask for dramatic shading if your character has a built in light source otherwise there will be no shading like with my flat colours.)

Whether you are paying with Gems or USD

•A confirmation that you have read my T.O.S

Forum-signature.png
Commission list

2/2 Gem slots taken

Background + character commission slot
1. -CLOSED-
2. -CLOSED-

Character commissions slots
1. -Vinid- (Cell-shaded) (#5) - 45%
2. - Xor- (Flat Colour) (#1) 100% (pending)
3. - OPEN-
4. -OPEN-
5. -OPEN-

Sketch character commissions slots

1. - SpicyChaiKitten (FA) (Coloured Sketch) (#4)- 70%
2. -Octobrush- (Coloured Sketch) (#2) 45%
3. - Ghoulcats- (Coloured Sketch) (#3) 40%
4. -OPEN-
5. -OPEN-

Other commission slots Can be everything aside from additional BG's
1. -OPEN-
2. -OPEN-
3. -OPEN-
4. -OPEN-
5. -OPEN-

How I work

Pinglist
Commission list

2/2 Gem slots taken

Background + character commission slot
1. -CLOSED-
2. -CLOSED-

Character commissions slots
1. -Vinid- (Cell-shaded) (#5) - 45%
2. - Xor- (Flat Colour) (#1) 100% (pending)
3. - OPEN-
4. -OPEN-
5. -OPEN-

Sketch character commissions slots

1. - SpicyChaiKitten (FA) (Coloured Sketch) (#4)- 70%
2. -Octobrush- (Coloured Sketch) (#2) 45%
3. - Ghoulcats- (Coloured Sketch) (#3) 40%
4. -OPEN-
5. -OPEN-

Other commission slots Can be everything aside from additional BG's
1. -OPEN-
2. -OPEN-
3. -OPEN-
4. -OPEN-
5. -OPEN-

How I work

Pinglist
Forum-signature.png
Iron Artist - No examples yet but they are flat colour half-bodies.

$17.50 (USD only)

Usual T.O.S applies other then no W.I.P's or pose edits as these commissions are meant to be quick . Only edits allowed are those where I got details wrong.

Iron Artist - No examples yet but they are flat colour half-bodies.

$17.50 (USD only)

Usual T.O.S applies other then no W.I.P's or pose edits as these commissions are meant to be quick . Only edits allowed are those where I got details wrong.

Forum-signature.png
[b][size=5]Discounts + Offers [/size][/b] [emoji=star size=1] Pokemon team Commission - Flat Colour 1 OC + 6 pokemon. £70/$85 Cash only (For funding all my pokemon needs - currently wanting to buy the new 151 tcg booster pack) [b](2 available)[/b] [emoji=star size=1] Character with a car (A car would usually count as a second character and be priced as such but since I really want to draw one I'll draw the car at no extra cost) [emoji=star size=1]I want to draw a spooky foggy heather scene but don't have the characters for it so I'm offering a complex shaded BG commissions for $20 off ($80 USD only) if you want to go that route. This offer is available even though background commissions are currently not offered. [emoji=star size=1] 15% off for the first commission made for each dragon species (Applies for both gems and USD) [i][b]Currently - 2/19 Wildclaw - TAKEN Coatl - TAKEN Sandsurge - TAKEN[/b][/i] [emoji=star size=1] I need to make up the money spent on my new computer so until it's been paid off I'm offering bonus art on all USD commissions depending on what was spent. $10-$20 - Traditional Pencil Sketch headshot OR Chibi $25-$40 - Traditional Pencil Sketch Fullbody $45-$60 - Copic Headshot OR Chibi $63-$80 - Copic fullbody $83-$100 - [url=https://www.deviantart.com/fillyflight/art/Traditional-You-Found-Me-696235550]14.5cm/10cm Copic with Background [/url] Since these are bonuses to the commissions they are not subject to the same process as the main commission. I will not take specific pose requests(just send a ref link and a personality blurb) and edits are only given if I made a mistake on the design. All other T.O.S still apply. You can save up over commissions to get a larger bonus if you want. [i][b]Currently - $85/$1250[/b][/i]
Discounts + Offers

Pokemon team Commission - Flat Colour 1 OC + 6 pokemon. £70/$85 Cash only (For funding all my pokemon needs - currently wanting to buy the new 151 tcg booster pack) (2 available)

Character with a car (A car would usually count as a second character and be priced as such but since I really want to draw one I'll draw the car at no extra cost)

I want to draw a spooky foggy heather scene but don't have the characters for it so I'm offering a complex shaded BG commissions for $20 off ($80 USD only) if you want to go that route. This offer is available even though background commissions are currently not offered.

15% off for the first commission made for each dragon species (Applies for both gems and USD)

Currently - 2/19

Wildclaw - TAKEN
Coatl - TAKEN
Sandsurge - TAKEN

I need to make up the money spent on my new computer so until it's been paid off I'm offering bonus art on all USD commissions depending on what was spent.

$10-$20 - Traditional Pencil Sketch headshot OR Chibi
$25-$40 - Traditional Pencil Sketch Fullbody
$45-$60 - Copic Headshot OR Chibi
$63-$80 - Copic fullbody
$83-$100 - 14.5cm/10cm Copic with Background

Since these are bonuses to the commissions they are not subject to the same process as the main commission. I will not take specific pose requests(just send a ref link and a personality blurb) and edits are only given if I made a mistake on the design. All other T.O.S still apply. You can save up over commissions to get a larger bonus if you want.

Currently - $85/$1250

Forum-signature.png
Art accounts
Art accounts
Forum-signature.png
-EDITTING BOOTH-

I accept gem commissions! There are 5 out of my 10 slots available at one time. Please see my current commission list for how many are currently available (if USD is in the shop title then there are usually none left)

I'm willing to take two commissions per person at the same time however only one of those can be purchased with gems in order to leave space for other customers who'd like to pay in gems. (Both can be USD if you want)

To get the price in gems either take out the decimal point or add two zeros to the prices below for the gem price. I might take a treasure slot once in a while at whatever the current conversion is.

For when gem options get opened again

-EDITTING BOOTH-

I accept gem commissions! There are 5 out of my 10 slots available at one time. Please see my current commission list for how many are currently available (if USD is in the shop title then there are usually none left)

I'm willing to take two commissions per person at the same time however only one of those can be purchased with gems in order to leave space for other customers who'd like to pay in gems. (Both can be USD if you want)

To get the price in gems either take out the decimal point or add two zeros to the prices below for the gem price. I might take a treasure slot once in a while at whatever the current conversion is.

For when gem options get opened again

Forum-signature.png
-Reserved for Robynn appreciation post-
-Reserved for Robynn appreciation post-
Forum-signature.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11