Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 3158 3159
When you buy a blueprint but your skin is declined, do you get back your blueprint?
When you buy a blueprint but your skin is declined, do you get back your blueprint?
Forum-signature.png
are there imp scrolls or are they only avail through breeding
are there imp scrolls or are they only avail through breeding
@Amut You can keep them for next year's Jubilee. The items change each festival though.

@LoliaSquid There are still a few imperial scrolls around, however they were Kickstarter exclusive items and exist in a finite number. If you do happen to find one for sale it will be for an astronomical price due to how limited they are. Your best bet to get an imperial is to trade/buy one from a breeder.
@Amut You can keep them for next year's Jubilee. The items change each festival though.

@LoliaSquid There are still a few imperial scrolls around, however they were Kickstarter exclusive items and exist in a finite number. If you do happen to find one for sale it will be for an astronomical price due to how limited they are. Your best bet to get an imperial is to trade/buy one from a breeder.
@cymas i was afraid of that lol ty
@cymas i was afraid of that lol ty
@Cymas

Oh I don't mind them changing, but they're hard to get (or I'm just unlucky), and the jewelry doesn't appeal to me for this go around. Thanks for the answer!
@Cymas

Oh I don't mind them changing, but they're hard to get (or I'm just unlucky), and the jewelry doesn't appeal to me for this go around. Thanks for the answer!
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
In the Specialty Marketplace, there are things you can buy to change genes to things like "Speckle" and "Stripes". Is there a way to preview what these look like, or a list of them somewhere?
In the Specialty Marketplace, there are things you can buy to change genes to things like "Speckle" and "Stripes". Is there a way to preview what these look like, or a list of them somewhere?
@********
If you go to the dragon search function you can search by gene and color. When you actually do buy them you can preview the gene before you use it.
@********
If you go to the dragon search function you can search by gene and color. When you actually do buy them you can preview the gene before you use it.
FRFlightPrideBannerWind_zps362d3fa9.png
I'm back, but life is being complicated. It probably will take awhile for me to reply, because I log on irratically.
How does one aquire a first gen dragon outsite of the starters?
How does one aquire a first gen dragon outsite of the starters?
@MagicHats
When scavenging or in fighting in the coliseum there is a very rare chance an egg will drop. The egg will be the element of where you were scavenging or of the enemy you killed. When you click on the egg you get a orphan hatchling that has no parent. There is an achievement for opening or finding one of each elements egg, which helps make the eggs more expensive.

In the coliseum the chance seems to be the same no matter the level or zone. With Scavenging, I've heard you have a slight greater chance of finding them once you scavenging is above ten.

Any other questions or things you want clarified?
@MagicHats
When scavenging or in fighting in the coliseum there is a very rare chance an egg will drop. The egg will be the element of where you were scavenging or of the enemy you killed. When you click on the egg you get a orphan hatchling that has no parent. There is an achievement for opening or finding one of each elements egg, which helps make the eggs more expensive.

In the coliseum the chance seems to be the same no matter the level or zone. With Scavenging, I've heard you have a slight greater chance of finding them once you scavenging is above ten.

Any other questions or things you want clarified?
FRFlightPrideBannerWind_zps362d3fa9.png
I'm back, but life is being complicated. It probably will take awhile for me to reply, because I log on irratically.
» How do you get an item's icon to show up in a post? - seen people doing it before when selling items,

uvu;;;
» How do you get an item's icon to show up in a post? - seen people doing it before when selling items,

uvu;;;
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 3158 3159