Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 3125 3126 3127 3128 3129 ... 3175 3176
I have seen a thing in a few places, it’s where an image will change that it shows when you refresh the page! I haven’t found any guides on it. And I was wondering if anyone had any idea oh how to do it?
I have seen a thing in a few places, it’s where an image will change that it shows when you refresh the page! I haven’t found any guides on it. And I was wondering if anyone had any idea oh how to do it?
4a2744d6b4934111e957b300f23248cda6829e55.png Feel free to ping me whenever!
Eosphoros collects likes!
Please be kind, and remember...
DRINK WATER
wwwwwwwwww 92n1dwB.png
G8AyR6r.png
WXBzxw1.gif
J7D1quC.png
Lost Crown
@CrumbledCandy This isn't something you can do with bbcode; people use this site to make the rotating images!
@CrumbledCandy This isn't something you can do with bbcode; people use this site to make the rotating images!
"link • ufology
they/he/she
Newbie here, trying to learn how to value things!
I got an Ancient Gene Parchment: Flutter, and I'm not particular interested in that gene, and was looking at selling it on the Auction House.
Would it be better to sell it as a parchment, or to trade it in for the gene itself and then sell?

(Sorry if this isn't the right place to ask ;w;)
Newbie here, trying to learn how to value things!
I got an Ancient Gene Parchment: Flutter, and I'm not particular interested in that gene, and was looking at selling it on the Auction House.
Would it be better to sell it as a parchment, or to trade it in for the gene itself and then sell?

(Sorry if this isn't the right place to ask ;w;)
@FlamingBasil
Hi! Since Parchments are a new feature, it's a little hard to tell just yet how they affect the market. Flutter is only available on one breed at the moment, so the parchment isn't technically any more or less valuable than the gene itself. But it doesn't hurt to try listing it and see how it goes!
@FlamingBasil
Hi! Since Parchments are a new feature, it's a little hard to tell just yet how they affect the market. Flutter is only available on one breed at the moment, so the parchment isn't technically any more or less valuable than the gene itself. But it doesn't hurt to try listing it and see how it goes!
"link • ufology
they/he/she
@ufology
That's good to know, thanks so much!!!
@ufology
That's good to know, thanks so much!!!
returning to this thread once again. hi :3

i saw some interesting dragon bios around and had some questions

1: is there some sort of unified lore for this game? i thought it was like draconic neopets but im seeing users with gorgeous intricate stories written out in their dragon's pages and im wondering if these are just users writing their own stuff or building off of site lore

2: are there any free templates for bios? is there a specific thread about them? i see that theres some basic bbcode options when i write in a post but i dont know how you'd get images and items in there and all
returning to this thread once again. hi :3

i saw some interesting dragon bios around and had some questions

1: is there some sort of unified lore for this game? i thought it was like draconic neopets but im seeing users with gorgeous intricate stories written out in their dragon's pages and im wondering if these are just users writing their own stuff or building off of site lore

2: are there any free templates for bios? is there a specific thread about them? i see that theres some basic bbcode options when i write in a post but i dont know how you'd get images and items in there and all
Niko • He/Him • college student, casual player
LF: S.D.O.S (f.coatl), Handful of Dust (m.spiral)
@ScrimmedShaws You can read about site lore in the Encyclopedia. This thread is a good starting point for graphics, or you can look up "bio templates" in the Creative Corner.
@ScrimmedShaws You can read about site lore in the Encyclopedia. This thread is a good starting point for graphics, or you can look up "bio templates" in the Creative Corner.
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
@ScrimmedShaws Replying to question one, I think it depends on the user. Some might research the lore and other will just write stories about how they thought their dragons would be like. Also, for question two, there are normally some bio template threads, although it's sometimes hard to find them. This might not be helpful (sorry about that) but it's just my thoughts on this stuff [emoji=coatl tongue size=1]
@ScrimmedShaws

Replying to question one, I think it depends on the user. Some might research the lore and other will just write stories about how they thought their dragons would be like. Also, for question two, there are normally some bio template threads, although it's sometimes hard to find them. This might not be helpful (sorry about that) but it's just my thoughts on this stuff
SfN2VDO.pngG8AyR6r.pngpyAp3dI.pngkHBaXec.pnglAvpyOQ.pngJHqnR5C.png
Is there a guide, spreadsheet, easy algorithm, etc. that will let you insert the time it takes you to do one average round in the mire and collect an average amount of XP against an average amount of treasure to calculate a coin/hour payout of exalting x level dragons? I'm trying to see what I want to level to.
Is there a guide, spreadsheet, easy algorithm, etc. that will let you insert the time it takes you to do one average round in the mire and collect an average amount of XP against an average amount of treasure to calculate a coin/hour payout of exalting x level dragons? I'm trying to see what I want to level to.
@Everyone

No, but combine Sylvandyr's Optimal Exalting Levels and Times with the outdated Coliseum Drops which used average Hoardsell values and you'll get a rough idea. Bear in mind that it compares a trio of L25s without fodder so averages will change at roughly the same amount per hour when you move to double-fodder trainers if you're skipping the bosses.

This takes some work on your part since your average battle per minute rate is likely different than the optimal battle per minute rate which is different than the trainer battle per minute rate vs. grinder trio. Nobody calculates the AH price of drops in given venues since it would be outdated by the time it was finished.

Sylvandyr also has this spreadsheet for average experience per battle with L25s.

Per the last time I ran the numbers and spent a ridiculous amount of time in the AH Harpy's Roost for optimal leveling and all AH sales of items dropped BUT that was for AH values in 2017 or so. That being said, I still advocate for the Mire when you've got a lot of exalts since bonus gems/drops during events and higher payouts from other flights makes a per dragon difference. Time and number of exalts is also a factor; I don't have time to push out my 50+ a day in HR but I do in the Mire.

9 million a month
@Everyone

No, but combine Sylvandyr's Optimal Exalting Levels and Times with the outdated Coliseum Drops which used average Hoardsell values and you'll get a rough idea. Bear in mind that it compares a trio of L25s without fodder so averages will change at roughly the same amount per hour when you move to double-fodder trainers if you're skipping the bosses.

This takes some work on your part since your average battle per minute rate is likely different than the optimal battle per minute rate which is different than the trainer battle per minute rate vs. grinder trio. Nobody calculates the AH price of drops in given venues since it would be outdated by the time it was finished.

Sylvandyr also has this spreadsheet for average experience per battle with L25s.

Per the last time I ran the numbers and spent a ridiculous amount of time in the AH Harpy's Roost for optimal leveling and all AH sales of items dropped BUT that was for AH values in 2017 or so. That being said, I still advocate for the Mire when you've got a lot of exalts since bonus gems/drops during events and higher payouts from other flights makes a per dragon difference. Time and number of exalts is also a factor; I don't have time to push out my 50+ a day in HR but I do in the Mire.

9 million a month
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
1 2 ... 3125 3126 3127 3128 3129 ... 3175 3176