Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
I'm looking at my achievements and i'm at 97% of one that needs my dragon to eat 10k bug points and 77% of one that needs me to store 1k bug points. How have I fed my dragons more bugs than I've stored? Am I reading it wrong? The achies are Bonafide Bugsnackers(10000) and Bug Burrowing Baron(1000).
I'm looking at my achievements and i'm at 97% of one that needs my dragon to eat 10k bug points and 77% of one that needs me to store 1k bug points. How have I fed my dragons more bugs than I've stored? Am I reading it wrong? The achies are Bonafide Bugsnackers(10000) and Bug Burrowing Baron(1000).
@iwasreadingthat
if I remember correctly, the "store 1k bug points" achievement means you must store that many points all at once.
@iwasreadingthat
if I remember correctly, the "store 1k bug points" achievement means you must store that many points all at once.
96px-Zexion%27s_Replica_Data_KHIIFM.png 4DvBsZc.png
Lucky
HxcMlGn.png
JrEJc4j.png
uPNWHgD.png
EHXIkb0.png
LDVtWi8.png j9JVcKh.png
@LouckyKoneko Oooooooooooooooooh!! Thank you that makes more sense now
@LouckyKoneko Oooooooooooooooooh!! Thank you that makes more sense now
I have two questions:

1. I missed the chance to buy some of the items in the shop that just closed. I'm a new player, so I'm unsure, is it worth hanging onto these items for a year from now? Or are they so easy to obtain I could just use them for food if needed?

2. I recently had my first breeding results and one of my dragons came out with the Primal eye type. My understanding is that's a rare outcome? Would anyone want this dragon with otherwise all basic genes? To be clear, I'm not asking if I hit the jackpot or anything, I'm just wondering if I should hesitate to exalt this one. If I manage to save up and put some of the less expensive genes on her, does breeding her make more sense or does her eye type not factor in? I found some charts that list the probability of the different types but they were unclear if they could be passed on.

Thanks in advance :)
I have two questions:

1. I missed the chance to buy some of the items in the shop that just closed. I'm a new player, so I'm unsure, is it worth hanging onto these items for a year from now? Or are they so easy to obtain I could just use them for food if needed?

2. I recently had my first breeding results and one of my dragons came out with the Primal eye type. My understanding is that's a rare outcome? Would anyone want this dragon with otherwise all basic genes? To be clear, I'm not asking if I hit the jackpot or anything, I'm just wondering if I should hesitate to exalt this one. If I manage to save up and put some of the less expensive genes on her, does breeding her make more sense or does her eye type not factor in? I found some charts that list the probability of the different types but they were unclear if they could be passed on.

Thanks in advance :)
@zwiloh
it depends; personally I think the items are safe to use for food, but if you don't go into the Coliseum a lot, you might want to save them for next year since the Coliseum is the fastest way to get food and event items.

Primal eyed dragons sadly aren't all that valuable, and eye types are entirely random and can't be passed on through breeding. I would recommend keeping her since she is your first Primal hatchling and that is special to you, especially since it's the first nest you hatched.
@zwiloh
it depends; personally I think the items are safe to use for food, but if you don't go into the Coliseum a lot, you might want to save them for next year since the Coliseum is the fastest way to get food and event items.

Primal eyed dragons sadly aren't all that valuable, and eye types are entirely random and can't be passed on through breeding. I would recommend keeping her since she is your first Primal hatchling and that is special to you, especially since it's the first nest you hatched.
96px-Zexion%27s_Replica_Data_KHIIFM.png 4DvBsZc.png
Lucky
HxcMlGn.png
JrEJc4j.png
uPNWHgD.png
EHXIkb0.png
LDVtWi8.png j9JVcKh.png
@LouckyKoneko

I just started dipping my toe in the coliseum so I'll probably be able to get even more next time. I'll hold onto them unless I need them I suppose. I'm doing okay on food at the moment.

I'll probably keep her for a while, at least. I don't love her colors, but maybe I'll see if I can make a combo I like in the predict thingy for her.

Thank you for the quick answers!
@LouckyKoneko

I just started dipping my toe in the coliseum so I'll probably be able to get even more next time. I'll hold onto them unless I need them I suppose. I'm doing okay on food at the moment.

I'll probably keep her for a while, at least. I don't love her colors, but maybe I'll see if I can make a combo I like in the predict thingy for her.

Thank you for the quick answers!
@zwiloh

Check out EeveeDream's Updated Dragon Leveling Guide for stats/stones and how to battle. While the guide isn't fully complete with strategies for all venues it does have the current optimal stats for every level.

Good luck out there!
@zwiloh

Check out EeveeDream's Updated Dragon Leveling Guide for stats/stones and how to battle. While the guide isn't fully complete with strategies for all venues it does have the current optimal stats for every level.

Good luck out there!
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
Hello! Sorry if im posting in the wrong thread, please redirect me if i am

How would I be able to gather coins (treasure?) quickly? I went looking through the auction house to buy dragons and they're really pricey. I tried my hand at the fairgrounds tab but didnt earn much. Thank you for any help
Hello! Sorry if im posting in the wrong thread, please redirect me if i am

How would I be able to gather coins (treasure?) quickly? I went looking through the auction house to buy dragons and they're really pricey. I tried my hand at the fairgrounds tab but didnt earn much. Thank you for any help
Niko • He/They • college student, casual player
LF: S.D.O.S (f.coatl)
@ScrimmedShaws

Welcome to Flight Rising!

Check out Data-Based Earning Guide for ways to make treasure/gems and EeveeDream's Updated Dragon Leveling Guide for the coliseum.
@ScrimmedShaws

Welcome to Flight Rising!

Check out Data-Based Earning Guide for ways to make treasure/gems and EeveeDream's Updated Dragon Leveling Guide for the coliseum.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
Hi! sorry I'm quite new and it might be obvious, but how do you insert pictures (of a dragon, banners, other) into your clan profile, forum posts and/or dragon bios? also does quick reply mean im replying to a previous post, and if it does, how do i do my oen seperate one? (sorry if this post is a reply)
Hi! sorry I'm quite new and it might be obvious, but how do you insert pictures (of a dragon, banners, other) into your clan profile, forum posts and/or dragon bios? also does quick reply mean im replying to a previous post, and if it does, how do i do my oen seperate one? (sorry if this post is a reply)
SfN2VDO.pngG8AyR6r.pngpyAp3dI.pngkHBaXec.pnglAvpyOQ.pngJHqnR5C.png