Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
Hello! I wanted to grab some fodder, but got a following message: [quote]Sorry, this seller's auctions cannot be purchased at this time.[/quote] What does that mean?
Hello! I wanted to grab some fodder, but got a following message:
Quote:
Sorry, this seller's auctions cannot be purchased at this time.
What does that mean?
tumblr_o0esauQ9Hj1tfzajgo1_500.png
@DaraHessesh usually this error message happens when you attempt to purchase an item from someone whose account was locked after they listed something for sale. there may be other reasons, but this is the most common reason.
@DaraHessesh usually this error message happens when you attempt to purchase an item from someone whose account was locked after they listed something for sale. there may be other reasons, but this is the most common reason.
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
Which flight is the most dom and exalt push oriented?
Which flight is the most dom and exalt push oriented?
Free entry raffle: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3331691/61#post_56905511
@TuitionFee I'm not too informed about the other flights, but Earth is very dom oriented. We frequently get second place even when not pushing. Here are the dom rankings for the past 9 years (spreadsheet).
@TuitionFee I'm not too informed about the other flights, but Earth is very dom oriented. We frequently get second place even when not pushing. Here are the dom rankings for the past 9 years (spreadsheet).
fzww6al.png
Back in here-- hello again!

How would one code a morphology/dressing preview into a dragon's bio? I think I'm just not using the correct prefix within the code string, but I can't find anything that says what the correct word is.
Back in here-- hello again!

How would one code a morphology/dressing preview into a dragon's bio? I think I'm just not using the correct prefix within the code string, but I can't find anything that says what the correct word is.
Niko • He/They • college student, casual player
LF: S.D.O.S (f.coatl)
@ScrimmedShaws You don't need to write the code yourself, you can click the share button in Predict Morphology / Dressing Room to copy it easily. For outfits it's [code][outfit=IDNUMBER][/code] and morphologies are [code][morphology=IDNUMBER][/code]
@ScrimmedShaws You don't need to write the code yourself, you can click the share button in Predict Morphology / Dressing Room to copy it easily. For outfits it's
Code:
[outfit=IDNUMBER]

and morphologies are
Code:
[morphology=IDNUMBER]
fzww6al.png
Put this in the category of...I should know the answer to this!!

I don't ever Log Out of FR (bc not using public computer, etc)

Does this mean that I always show as an "active user", with my green light on my home page?

(someone mentioned that I was "online" recently, when I wasn't and didn't have a browser open, so that made me wonder...)

tysm
Put this in the category of...I should know the answer to this!!

I don't ever Log Out of FR (bc not using public computer, etc)

Does this mean that I always show as an "active user", with my green light on my home page?

(someone mentioned that I was "online" recently, when I wasn't and didn't have a browser open, so that made me wonder...)

tysm
@BunnySox

As far as I know no. If you have been inactive within undefined time frame i.e. have done nothing the active indicator should disappear. On the flip side I have noticed that if I did something just before logging out the active indicator remains on my profile for some time even though I am no longer logged in because I did something i.e. was active within the undefined time frame. That is how I recall my observations though I could be wrong.
@BunnySox

As far as I know no. If you have been inactive within undefined time frame i.e. have done nothing the active indicator should disappear. On the flip side I have noticed that if I did something just before logging out the active indicator remains on my profile for some time even though I am no longer logged in because I did something i.e. was active within the undefined time frame. That is how I recall my observations though I could be wrong.
A blue arcane spiral dragon lying on her side. On her tail she is holding a small flag of Finland and on her hands she is holding a pale wooden sign with text "Pardon me, my English is awful" written on it.
@Finlandia

tysm for the answer; that makes sense <3

^^
@Finlandia

tysm for the answer; that makes sense <3

^^
@chatoyant

Leave it to flightrising players to make better spreadsheets than my profs who teach on spreadsheets xD

Thank you so much!
@chatoyant

Leave it to flightrising players to make better spreadsheets than my profs who teach on spreadsheets xD

Thank you so much!
Free entry raffle: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3331691/61#post_56905511