Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
@kiyoooo
This means the user's account has been locked.
@kiyoooo
This means the user's account has been locked.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
@Tserin thank you!!
@Tserin thank you!!
SigRegular.png

Any pronouns
Please ping me for
a response!

vZmPWxA.png
2MFinXj.png
rUoKR6y.png
5hF3FGk.png
WQA384m.png
hello hello! anyone know of a thread of all event apparel for flight festivals? If not, could you please show me the icons of the items?
hello hello! anyone know of a thread of all event apparel for flight festivals? If not, could you please show me the icons of the items?
4a2744d6b4934111e957b300f23248cda6829e55.png
I struggle with tone!
Feel free to ping me whenever!
Remember, be nice-
AND DRINK WATER
wwwwwwwww 92n1dwB.png" alt="92n1dwB.jpg
G8AyR6r.jpg
WXBzxw1.jpg
J7D1quC.jpg
Lost Crown
[/img][nextcol] Lost Crown [/columns]
@CrumbledCandy
searching "holiday" in the description field in game database brings up all flight festival apparel items

link to the search
@CrumbledCandy
searching "holiday" in the description field in game database brings up all flight festival apparel items

link to the search
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
Quick Question, how does somebody get an accessory for your forum profile around ur dragon pfp? I'm new to the game and am curious.
Quick Question, how does somebody get an accessory for your forum profile around ur dragon pfp? I'm new to the game and am curious.
@SwagginDragon

I’m assuming you mean vistas. There are a bunch of ways to get them: from the market place, from event stores, from the achievements store, from the trading post, or even from the auction house. I’d say the best place to look first is the auction house (under the “specialty” tab), since there are some really cheap ones there.

Once you have a vista, you’ll have to go to your hoard first, click the vista, and apply it to your account. To have it on for forums, you would go to the account settings, and click forum vista to add it. To add it to a dragon, you click the little plus under the dragon’s bio.

Once you apply a vista to your account, it stays there and can be used for multiple things, so you only need one per design!
@SwagginDragon

I’m assuming you mean vistas. There are a bunch of ways to get them: from the market place, from event stores, from the achievements store, from the trading post, or even from the auction house. I’d say the best place to look first is the auction house (under the “specialty” tab), since there are some really cheap ones there.

Once you have a vista, you’ll have to go to your hoard first, click the vista, and apply it to your account. To have it on for forums, you would go to the account settings, and click forum vista to add it. To add it to a dragon, you click the little plus under the dragon’s bio.

Once you apply a vista to your account, it stays there and can be used for multiple things, so you only need one per design!
60e078ee1b17710c80098fdc3421c4d208228324.png wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
When does the pirate event end?
When does the pirate event end?
@ElimearFoster

6:00 FR time, September 26th
@ElimearFoster

6:00 FR time, September 26th
gDuEgjD.png wip vw8Vuts.png
@moonsprirts
Thank you!
@moonsprirts
Thank you!