Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 2907 2908 2909 2910 2911 ... 3163 3164
@RaccoonOven
They don't have overlapping genes. Even the ones with the same name aren't matching. It gives staff a lot more freedom with what genes go on which dragon, the opportunity for breed-unique genes, and a much lower art burden that lets them release ancients more often.
@RaccoonOven
They don't have overlapping genes. Even the ones with the same name aren't matching. It gives staff a lot more freedom with what genes go on which dragon, the opportunity for breed-unique genes, and a much lower art burden that lets them release ancients more often.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
@Vendrus tysm!
@Vendrus tysm!
tn0RSo5.png5iXiC8z.png4chwrKV.pnghzM3Sr2.pngrr8xP9d.png2VtxnMX.png
Where would I put a thread about my clan and breeding projects?
Where would I put a thread about my clan and breeding projects?
" Don't you ever tame your demons,
but always keep 'em on a leash "
He/They
@HivemindCLTV

If you're sharing or developing lore, Creative Corner.

If you're seeking specific dragons for breeding projects, Find A Dragon.

If you're just tracking your ongoing projects and their progress, Quests & Challenges.

The forums are intended for public discussion, so if you don't want anyone interacting with your post or wish to keep it private, it's best to keep it in a dragon's bio or an off-site document.
@HivemindCLTV

If you're just tracking your ongoing projects and their progress, Quests & Challenges.

The forums are intended for public discussion, so if you don't want anyone interacting with your post or wish to keep it private, it's best to keep it in a dragon's bio or an off-site document.
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
[quote name="NightmareJudge" date="2022-10-22 15:20:56" ] @HivemindCLTV If you're sharing or developing lore, Creative Corner. If you're seeking specific dragons for breeding projects, Find A Dragon. If you're just tracking your ongoing projects and their progress, Quests & Challenges. The forums are intended for public discussion, so if you don't want anyone interacting with your post or wish to keep it private, it's best to keep it in a dragon's bio or an off-site document. [/quote] Okay thank you!
NightmareJudge wrote on 2022-10-22 15:20:56:
@HivemindCLTV

Okay thank you!
" Don't you ever tame your demons,
but always keep 'em on a leash "
He/They
isnt there a guide somewhere that explains the best places to grind for each fest and has general info on them? or am i out of it lol
isnt there a guide somewhere that explains the best places to grind for each fest and has general info on them? or am i out of it lol
9fbec014932d0afc30da6fd2c36bc2ad26496952.png ePOliyb.png
UkjerOF.png
o7ZCFYm.png
VDqpTLf.png
kSsCpBU.png
AaYNmEX.png
2Dp2REm.png
wbvK3HZ.png
oczO35g.png
JDcLBdb.png
0f4639ddb8ec8007aa64d9018bee7bc1d8d4f7cd.png
@SquishiFishi
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1388514
@SquishiFishi
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1388514
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
@Tserin tysmmm!!!
@Tserin tysmmm!!!
9fbec014932d0afc30da6fd2c36bc2ad26496952.png ePOliyb.png
UkjerOF.png
o7ZCFYm.png
VDqpTLf.png
kSsCpBU.png
AaYNmEX.png
2Dp2REm.png
wbvK3HZ.png
oczO35g.png
JDcLBdb.png
0f4639ddb8ec8007aa64d9018bee7bc1d8d4f7cd.png
how would you drag battle stones to a battle stone slot on mobile? i’ve been trying for a bit, but it doesn’t move it- it just flies back to the original spot [emoji=wildclaw deadpan size=1]
how would you drag battle stones to a battle stone slot on mobile? i’ve been trying for a bit, but it doesn’t move it- it just flies back to the original spot
MRiyJ.gif FTN2E.gif pkx4F.gif 1Q7YE.gif
rCZem.gif
Ysp75.gif RBTpa.gif mSQXG.gif
@butterlad

It should be as simple as dragging the stone to an available slot, but there's a few things that could be causing the trouble.

First, make sure you're putting the correct stone in the correct slot; you can tell which stones go where by matching the differently-shaped gems in the bottom left corner of the item's image (or see Maki's Battle Stones Guide). Note that the giant, greyed-out locked slots are currently unusable, and will be unlocked at higher levels.

Additionally, some stones can only be equipped to dragons that are at or above a specific level, so if you're trying to add a L7 stone to a L4 dragon, that's not going to work! To take a better look at the stone, visit your Hoard, tap on the stone, and check the "Required Level" at the bottom right corner of its tooltip.

Also, I took a peek at your Coliseum team, and I'd like to recommend starting a new team following EeveeDream's Updated Leveling Guide. The Coliseum is not balanced for an even spread of stats, and speedy glass cannons will have a much smoother ride going forward.

The Scorched Forest is a considerable difficulty spike for new players, so don't be afraid to ask questions and seek out other Coliseum guides for help!
@butterlad

It should be as simple as dragging the stone to an available slot, but there's a few things that could be causing the trouble.

First, make sure you're putting the correct stone in the correct slot; you can tell which stones go where by matching the differently-shaped gems in the bottom left corner of the item's image (or see Maki's Battle Stones Guide). Note that the giant, greyed-out locked slots are currently unusable, and will be unlocked at higher levels.

Additionally, some stones can only be equipped to dragons that are at or above a specific level, so if you're trying to add a L7 stone to a L4 dragon, that's not going to work! To take a better look at the stone, visit your Hoard, tap on the stone, and check the "Required Level" at the bottom right corner of its tooltip.

Also, I took a peek at your Coliseum team, and I'd like to recommend starting a new team following EeveeDream's Updated Leveling Guide. The Coliseum is not balanced for an even spread of stats, and speedy glass cannons will have a much smoother ride going forward.

The Scorched Forest is a considerable difficulty spike for new players, so don't be afraid to ask questions and seek out other Coliseum guides for help!
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
1 2 ... 2907 2908 2909 2910 2911 ... 3163 3164