Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 2909 2910 2911 2912 2913 ... 3166 3167
At the risk of sounding impatient, does anyone know how long it usually takes for staff to get to name changes? Am just curious an am horrible with dates so i don't wan bump the ticket too early an get banned. So... if anyone has experienced this? Have general estimate?
At the risk of sounding impatient, does anyone know how long it usually takes for staff to get to name changes? Am just curious an am horrible with dates so i don't wan bump the ticket too early an get banned. So... if anyone has experienced this? Have general estimate?
Jd88XNq.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
@NameChanged95 Tickets are reviewed in the order they were received and by severity. Something like a name change probably isn't that urgent so you might end up waiting a little while. It all depends on how many tickets there are to get through.
If you haven't recieved a response after 2 weeks you can bump your ticket by replying to it. Regular users can't help you with this unfortunately.
Quote:
If You Have Not Received a Response

Tickets submitted to our support team are reviewed in the order they were received based on severity and type.

If you have not received a response after 2 weeks (14 days), you can "bump" your ticket by replying to the 'Request Received' automated message sent to your email after ticket submission.

We ask you do not:

Post about your ticket in the forums.
Private message Flight Rising team members or volunteer moderators.
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/help/2490854
@NameChanged95 Tickets are reviewed in the order they were received and by severity. Something like a name change probably isn't that urgent so you might end up waiting a little while. It all depends on how many tickets there are to get through.
If you haven't recieved a response after 2 weeks you can bump your ticket by replying to it. Regular users can't help you with this unfortunately.
Quote:
If You Have Not Received a Response

Tickets submitted to our support team are reviewed in the order they were received based on severity and type.

If you have not received a response after 2 weeks (14 days), you can "bump" your ticket by replying to the 'Request Received' automated message sent to your email after ticket submission.

We ask you do not:

Post about your ticket in the forums.
Private message Flight Rising team members or volunteer moderators.
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/help/2490854
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
An account called **** asked a question on this thread, and i got a notification for it, but it said: "**** has replied to the forum topic Tiny Little Questions"
instead of: **** has replied to the forum topic Tiny Little Questions"

Why is that?
An account called **** asked a question on this thread, and i got a notification for it, but it said: "**** has replied to the forum topic Tiny Little Questions"
instead of: **** has replied to the forum topic Tiny Little Questions"

Why is that?
  • FR+8
  • Frog cult member
  • Loves snakes
wait what?
wait what?
  • FR+8
  • Frog cult member
  • Loves snakes
@derpyhoi
There's something weird going on with the forum's language filter and that user's name, everyone will be seeing that unless it gets fixed or changed.
@derpyhoi
There's something weird going on with the forum's language filter and that user's name, everyone will be seeing that unless it gets fixed or changed.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
The account is a word meaning:

In a bad mood; cranky
Resembling or characteristic of an owl. In a bad mood; cranky.

-Wiktionary
The account is a word meaning:

In a bad mood; cranky
Resembling or characteristic of an owl. In a bad mood; cranky.

-Wiktionary
  • FR+8
  • Frog cult member
  • Loves snakes
@derpyhoi is it still like that for you? I've been subbed to this for months, probably more than a year and I haven't encountered anything like that in the past day (assuming that's when it happened?)

Edit: never mind, I found it but I remember seeing it and just...had no reaction to it. Wicked.
@derpyhoi is it still like that for you? I've been subbed to this for months, probably more than a year and I haven't encountered anything like that in the past day (assuming that's when it happened?)

Edit: never mind, I found it but I remember seeing it and just...had no reaction to it. Wicked.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@derpyhoi

It's an unintended side effect of the automatic moderation used to enforce the URL shortener policy.
@derpyhoi

It's an unintended side effect of the automatic moderation used to enforce the URL shortener policy.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
What are "dragon slots". I need 50 to get a higher lair rank, but I don't know if that means 50 dragons, or a max of 50 dragons
What are "dragon slots". I need 50 to get a higher lair rank, but I don't know if that means 50 dragons, or a max of 50 dragons
  • FR+8
  • Frog cult member
  • Loves snakes
@derpyhoi The amount of slots in your lair, hibernal den slots won't count
@derpyhoi The amount of slots in your lair, hibernal den slots won't count

she/her | fr+3.|.skins

.................................………….....
GCDcYEq.png
1 2 ... 2909 2910 2911 2912 2913 ... 3166 3167