Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 2393 2394 2395 2396 2397 ... 3163 3164
@Pikamoomoo There's no real limit to how often you can bump a thread, just [url=https://flightrising.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005262326-Spam]which forums[/url] you can do it in. In my experience, it's generally polite to wait until your thread has been pushed off the first page. [quote][b]Bumping[/b] threads in discussion forums. Bumping is when a player keeps their thread at the top of a forum by posting content-less replies. It falls under bumping regardless of whether or not the reply bumping the thread is deleted. The following [b]Sales forums are exempt[/b] from the bumping policy: [LIST] [*]Dragons for Sale [*]Items for Sale [*]Flight Sales [*]Art Sales [*]Raffles & Giveaways [*]Dragon Trading [*]Find a Dragon[/LIST][/quote]
@Pikamoomoo

There's no real limit to how often you can bump a thread, just which forums you can do it in. In my experience, it's generally polite to wait until your thread has been pushed off the first page.
Quote:
Bumping threads in discussion forums. Bumping is when a player keeps their thread at the top of a forum by posting content-less replies. It falls under bumping regardless of whether or not the reply bumping the thread is deleted. The following Sales forums are exempt from the bumping policy:
  • Dragons for Sale
  • Items for Sale
  • Flight Sales
  • Art Sales
  • Raffles & Giveaways
  • Dragon Trading
  • Find a Dragon
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
@NightmareJudge @Naegiril

Thankyou! :3
@NightmareJudge @Naegiril

Thankyou! :3
This is a question I’m asking only out of curiosity; I don’t really need an answer (though I’d like one!)
okay, let’s say you had a dragon with a few battlestones and was leveled, and you permababy it. I know you can’t have it on your team anymore, but what if you later use a scroll of maturity on it? Would it still have the battlestones?
This is a question I’m asking only out of curiosity; I don’t really need an answer (though I’d like one!)
okay, let’s say you had a dragon with a few battlestones and was leveled, and you permababy it. I know you can’t have it on your team anymore, but what if you later use a scroll of maturity on it? Would it still have the battlestones?
T4eNFgZ.gifo287-d01-Kittyand-Cat.pngo287-d02-Kittyand-Cat.pngo287-d03-Kittyand-Cat.pngo287-d04-Kittyand-Cat.pngMnrYAOm.pnglJX7Tr5.png
@KittyandCat

Yes, permababies retain their level, stats, and battlestones forever. You just can't use them in the Coliseum unless you return them to adulthood.

You can see one of my permababies is Level 10, and now that stones appear in dragon bios, you can see she still has Scratch and Shred.
@KittyandCat

Yes, permababies retain their level, stats, and battlestones forever. You just can't use them in the Coliseum unless you return them to adulthood.

You can see one of my permababies is Level 10, and now that stones appear in dragon bios, you can see she still has Scratch and Shred.
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
@KittyandCat

Yes, both battlestones and level remain unchanged by both scrolls.

edit: ninja'd!
@KittyandCat

Yes, both battlestones and level remain unchanged by both scrolls.

edit: ninja'd!
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
Can I make a small image version of a dragon from the scrying workshop like I can for real dragons?
Can I make a small image version of a dragon from the scrying workshop like I can for real dragons?
I always subscribe to my own threads
@Hypocube you'd have to resize it manually and host it elsewhere, the site doesn't provide them. the smaller versions of active dragons only exist because they're needed for the lair and Coliseum, but with scries, the fullsize is all that's available.
@Hypocube you'd have to resize it manually and host it elsewhere, the site doesn't provide them. the smaller versions of active dragons only exist because they're needed for the lair and Coliseum, but with scries, the fullsize is all that's available.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After Aw. I kinda figured but I was hoping. Thanks for answering. Now I just need to decide if my dumb aesthetic preferences are worth the extra effort or not. XP
@After Aw. I kinda figured but I was hoping. Thanks for answering. Now I just need to decide if my dumb aesthetic preferences are worth the extra effort or not. XP
I always subscribe to my own threads
@hypocube you can try saving it as a morphology/outfit. Those give you a smaller image that you can click? If that’s what you’re looking for
@hypocube you can try saving it as a morphology/outfit. Those give you a smaller image that you can click? If that’s what you’re looking for
2vHDEtO.gifoUx7dBq.gifftsPxVm.pngCjJ9Fr6.png
Hi, I've been trying to include pictures in my forum posts like I see everyone do of their dragons, items, etc. But I can't seem to do it properly! I've been trying to use the little tree icon in the formatting options, but it doesnt seem to be working no matter what url I'm using. Sorry if this is a really obvious question, I'm just not a tech savvy person :(
Hi, I've been trying to include pictures in my forum posts like I see everyone do of their dragons, items, etc. But I can't seem to do it properly! I've been trying to use the little tree icon in the formatting options, but it doesnt seem to be working no matter what url I'm using. Sorry if this is a really obvious question, I'm just not a tech savvy person :(
ETsArtAdoptShopIcon100px.png***** for_fun_c_small.png
1 2 ... 2393 2394 2395 2396 2397 ... 3163 3164