Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Feed A Starving Dragon - Food Giveaway
1 2 3 4 5
[Center] It has come to my attention that some players have a difficult time keeping up with their clan's demands for nourishment, particularly for those with large dens where after buying millions of gold worth of lair expansions, there's no more funds to feed those new impulse buys XD So.... Foster, as his name might suggest, loves to take in wanderers and help them continue on their way. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61878978][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/618790/61878978_350.png[/img][/url] [b][size=5]FEED A STARVING DRAGON PROJECT[/b][/size] If your dragons can't sustain the 80% minimum for clan energy, you can request a full stack's worth of food here. [/center] [b]Details:[/b] [List] [*]food types can be mixed [*]gift will contain 100 food items [List] [*]I am not counting individual food points [/list] [*]there is a 2-3 day cool down after each request [List] [*]I am funding this entirely through my coli grinding/training, while I have lots of food, my stores are not infinite [/list] [*]only users who cannot meet the minimum of 80% clan energy may request here, I will check if I feel I need too [*]if I feel that users are abusing this giveaway I have the right to refuse requests [*]please ping me, I am subbed but I am subbed to lots of things lol [*]if you know some users who could benefit from this thread feel free to ping them here [*]be respectful and follow FR rules [/list] [Center] [b]Donations are very welcome!!! I will automatically list your name as a donator unless otherwise asked. [/b] [Quote=Donators] Sungkyu ¤ RandomStitches ¤ seastellations ¤ DrakoTheDragon [/quote] Note: details may change as I improve this thread [/center]
It has come to my attention that some players have a difficult time keeping up with their clan's demands for nourishment, particularly for those with large dens where after buying millions of gold worth of lair expansions, there's no more funds to feed those new impulse buys XD

So....

Foster, as his name might suggest, loves to take in wanderers and help them continue on their way.
61878978_350.png

FEED A STARVING DRAGON
PROJECT

If your dragons can't sustain the 80% minimum for clan energy, you can request a full stack's worth of food here.

Details:
  • food types can be mixed
  • gift will contain 100 food items
    • I am not counting individual food points
  • there is a 2-3 day cool down after each request
    • I am funding this entirely through my coli grinding/training, while I have lots of food, my stores are not infinite
  • only users who cannot meet the minimum of 80% clan energy may request here, I will check if I feel I need too
  • if I feel that users are abusing this giveaway I have the right to refuse requests
  • please ping me, I am subbed but I am subbed to lots of things lol
  • if you know some users who could benefit from this thread feel free to ping them here
  • be respectful and follow FR rules

Donations are very welcome!!! I will automatically list your name as a donator unless otherwise asked.

Donators wrote:
Sungkyu ¤
RandomStitches ¤ seastellations ¤ DrakoTheDragon

Note: details may change as I improve this thread
ETsArtAdoptShopIcon100px.png***** for_fun_c_small.png
May I please have some seafood and plants? I just used up the last of my entire food store feeding my dragons today and I don't have enough!

Thank you for doing this.
May I please have some seafood and plants? I just used up the last of my entire food store feeding my dragons today and I don't have enough!

Thank you for doing this.
gR2nWSA.png
I'm about to run out of food for all my dragons. Could I possibly have some meat and bugs?
I'm about to run out of food for all my dragons. Could I possibly have some meat and bugs?
q4vz4Sb.png

ness
they/them

@cats56 @entropie

Sending food!!
@cats56 @entropie

Sending food!!
Bump. Hoping more people see this since there's many who need food.
I personally don't need any, but I want this to get noticed.
Bump. Hoping more people see this since there's many who need food.
I personally don't need any, but I want this to get noticed.
Could I get seafood and Insects?
Could I get seafood and Insects?
Friendly bump. Sent in a donation
Friendly bump. Sent in a donation
Please ping me
@ShinigamiGrimm

Sending food!
@ShinigamiGrimm

Sending food!
bumpity bump

sending donations!