Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 2399 ... 3155 3156
@WolfprintsSC

Ooh, I hadn't thought of that. That's a good idea, thank you! ^_^
@WolfprintsSC

Ooh, I hadn't thought of that. That's a good idea, thank you! ^_^
Zs6WWZy.png
UdqWUDw.png ZwbGqUa.png bYt72YT.png O62tc6n.png kHBaXec.png NeV4KUN.png Z9e8RKu.png RToaAa6.png Da1cz0f.png XnaLQeW.png o7CqYdD.png YrzvPOH.png QUIpVFE.png BY33eAv.png YMPbu9R.png
dMEvnxu.png
Are there any super cheap and quick ways to level my dragons? My dragons are level 5, yet still way too bad to train in the 4-6 arena.
Are there any super cheap and quick ways to level my dragons? My dragons are level 5, yet still way too bad to train in the 4-6 arena.
fXFvof4.png
I have 2 berserkers in my inventory and I cant seem to be able to equip them
Anything im doing wrong or is it a glitch?
I have 2 berserkers in my inventory and I cant seem to be able to equip them
Anything im doing wrong or is it a glitch?
@BreezePawz The coli only really works well with a few specific builds. You need to be putting points into STR and QCK pretty much exclusively, the other stats aren't that great in most situations.
This guide is a bit outdated now but is still really helpful when it comes to leveling dragons: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1040710

It's a bit of an upfront cost but if you aren't bothered about looks you can buy a level 25 from the auction house for about 200k instead of training your own. Even without eliminates they'd be ok to do some grinding with to earn some more money.

@Moonrider08 Are you trying to equip them from your hoard or from the abilities and stats section of the coli? And are your dragons a high enough level to equip them? They need to be at least level 17.
@BreezePawz The coli only really works well with a few specific builds. You need to be putting points into STR and QCK pretty much exclusively, the other stats aren't that great in most situations.
This guide is a bit outdated now but is still really helpful when it comes to leveling dragons: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1040710

It's a bit of an upfront cost but if you aren't bothered about looks you can buy a level 25 from the auction house for about 200k instead of training your own. Even without eliminates they'd be ok to do some grinding with to earn some more money.

@Moonrider08 Are you trying to equip them from your hoard or from the abilities and stats section of the coli? And are your dragons a high enough level to equip them? They need to be at least level 17.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@Lonin
Oh I didn't realise they had to be 17 (they are 2 9's and 1 10 so we are getting there :D)
Sorry I should have looked that up myself ^^;
@Lonin
Oh I didn't realise they had to be 17 (they are 2 9's and 1 10 so we are getting there :D)
Sorry I should have looked that up myself ^^;
@Moonrider08 :D They'll be the right level soon. You can see the required level for battle stones at the bottom of the tooltip [item=Berserker]
@Moonrider08 :D They'll be the right level soon.
You can see the required level for battle stones at the bottom of the tooltip Berserker
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@Lonin
Oh gosh, I feel so dumb now ^^
But thanks for the help :D
@Lonin
Oh gosh, I feel so dumb now ^^
But thanks for the help :D
@BreezePawz, Knights of Arcane and Train 4 Arcane may be more affordable.
@BreezePawz, Knights of Arcane and Train 4 Arcane may be more affordable.
90px-Applications-office.svg.png When people draw up a warm bath and put in flower petals,
Writing Prompts
are they bathing in flower tea?
@nuttysaladtree, thanks for the advice!!
@nuttysaladtree, thanks for the advice!!
fXFvof4.png
How do we get more space for dragons?
How do we get more space for dragons?
1 2 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 2399 ... 3155 3156