Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 2250 2251 2252 2253 2254 ... 3177 3178
@Ruruby
As many as you want.
@Ruruby
As many as you want.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
@Tserin
Thanks! I appreciate it :)
@Tserin
Thanks! I appreciate it :)
[quote name="taniquetil" date="2019-08-23 13:10:28" ] What is the text that you see when your randomized second dragon shows up? [/quote] I'll try this one more time before I let it get buried. Does anybody know the answer to this?
taniquetil wrote on 2019-08-23 13:10:28:
What is the text that you see when your randomized second dragon shows up?
I'll try this one more time before I let it get buried. Does anybody know the answer to this?
5BsilZ9.png
0zy2W7P.png
eIK5iG7.png
XuRl5B2.png
J7D1quC.png
FObX7rS.png
BTRr72z.png
irlzakv.png
YMPbu9R.png
Why has my bestiary number gone down? It was at 56, I put a familiar into baldwin's brew, and now it dropped. Do I have to bond with a familiar before it counts?
Why has my bestiary number gone down? It was at 56, I put a familiar into baldwin's brew, and now it dropped. Do I have to bond with a familiar before it counts?
@ushi The bestiary only counts familiars you own. If you sell or otherwise get rid of one then the entry will be greyed out until you buy another copy.
@ushi The bestiary only counts familiars you own. If you sell or otherwise get rid of one then the entry will be greyed out until you buy another copy.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@taniquetil I spent a bit looking and wasn't able to find anything on site or through google. And I'm not willing to multiaccount to make screenshots, sorry! ^^; If you have a friend or someone who doesn't play FR, it might be easiest to see if they're willing to register an account and tell you what it says as they do, because it doesn't appear that anyone else has documented their account creation yet.
@taniquetil I spent a bit looking and wasn't able to find anything on site or through google. And I'm not willing to multiaccount to make screenshots, sorry! ^^; If you have a friend or someone who doesn't play FR, it might be easiest to see if they're willing to register an account and tell you what it says as they do, because it doesn't appear that anyone else has documented their account creation yet.
f2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.gif
@clockworkMoose Thank you for looking! I certainly wouldn't expect someone to make another account just for that.
@clockworkMoose Thank you for looking! I certainly wouldn't expect someone to make another account just for that.
5BsilZ9.png
0zy2W7P.png
eIK5iG7.png
XuRl5B2.png
J7D1quC.png
FObX7rS.png
BTRr72z.png
irlzakv.png
YMPbu9R.png
@taniquetil

Please be aware that it is against FR's rules to have more than one account. ClockworkMoose is referring to friends who don't play FR yet.
Quote:
Account

4. You agree to register a maximum of one account per individual user.

Source
@taniquetil

Please be aware that it is against FR's rules to have more than one account. ClockworkMoose is referring to friends who don't play FR yet.
Quote:
Account

4. You agree to register a maximum of one account per individual user.

Source
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
despite going through every notn so far, I'm having trouble remembering how notn apparel is sold-- does anyone remember if the pieces in the apparel bundles are also sold individually in the marketplace?
despite going through every notn so far, I'm having trouble remembering how notn apparel is sold-- does anyone remember if the pieces in the apparel bundles are also sold individually in the marketplace?
lmBVOQT.gif
@Whirlwish Yes they're sold in bundles and individually.
@Whirlwish Yes they're sold in bundles and individually.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
1 2 ... 2250 2251 2252 2253 2254 ... 3177 3178