Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
hello! where can I find the best coli site to grind for flatleaves (the holiday currency)? thank you :)
hello! where can I find the best coli site to grind for flatleaves (the holiday currency)? thank you :)
92753914.png

Any pronouns
Please ping me for
a response!

vZmPWxA.png
2MFinXj.png
rUoKR6y.png
5hF3FGk.png
WQA384m.png
@kiyoooo This thread has the best places to grind each festival: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1388514
For Greenskeeper the best venue is Rainsong Jungle.
@kiyoooo This thread has the best places to grind each festival: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1388514
For Greenskeeper the best venue is Rainsong Jungle.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
Does the stat boost from augmentation stones increase the skill point cost when leveling up?
Does the stat boost from augmentation stones increase the skill point cost when leveling up?
Hello.. I'm Sab, an RPer and worldbuilder. Just came back from a hiatus and would love to know whats new. Please DM me on discord since I'm more active there. Also, rp request from anyone under 18 will not abe accepted. Thank you.
Sab | any pronouns | 21 | unsure what to put here. Sorry.
Big WIP. Sorry
@SabotageTheAce

No, it does not.

If you'd like to look at various costs/points available for levels check out Sylvandyr's Stat Preview Tool.

For info on how well those stats work in various venues/against specific monsters you can check out their Enemy Stats tool.
@SabotageTheAce

No, it does not.

If you'd like to look at various costs/points available for levels check out Sylvandyr's Stat Preview Tool.

For info on how well those stats work in various venues/against specific monsters you can check out their Enemy Stats tool.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
So I've experimented, and festival currency is not limited to the relevant festival flight anymore. Does anyone know if the festival chests drop (oh so rarely) only in the festival digging location? I'm assuming so, as they are more like eggs.
So I've experimented, and festival currency is not limited to the relevant festival flight anymore. Does anyone know if the festival chests drop (oh so rarely) only in the festival digging location? I'm assuming so, as they are more like eggs.
q6TNuTU.png
@Kvon correct, festival chests drop only in the flight's digging location, while currency has been made into a reward for performing gathering actions in general rather than a drop from gathering
@Kvon correct, festival chests drop only in the flight's digging location, while currency has been made into a reward for performing gathering actions in general rather than a drop from gathering
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
How do you donate to flight funded events and other things. I tried to do it earlier but the link didn't work? Can someone send me a different one or just the same one?
How do you donate to flight funded events and other things. I tried to do it earlier but the link didn't work? Can someone send me a different one or just the same one?
How many open slots should be in the lair.
How many open slots should be in the lair.
Does a place exist where people just post random stuff to get more stars?
Is it ethical to create one or should people earn their stars fairly?
Would anyone want something like that?
Does a place exist where people just post random stuff to get more stars?
Is it ethical to create one or should people earn their stars fairly?
Would anyone want something like that?
Is this the most popular forum?
Is this the most popular forum?