Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 2249 2250 2251 2252 2253 ... 3180 3181
How much does a G1 imperial usually sell for? I know the scrolls go for ~500k gems but haven't heard anything on a dragon.
How much does a G1 imperial usually sell for? I know the scrolls go for ~500k gems but haven't heard anything on a dragon.
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
@LaskaEira

Right around the same price depending on color. While scrolls seem like they should be worth more the vast majority of G1 imperials are also very old so their price gets a boost for age.
@LaskaEira

Right around the same price depending on color. While scrolls seem like they should be worth more the vast majority of G1 imperials are also very old so their price gets a boost for age.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind

Well darn...guess I'll have to settle for non-G1 imps or not have any. Thank you for your answer!
@Nightwind

Well darn...guess I'll have to settle for non-G1 imps or not have any. Thank you for your answer!
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
How are items in your hoard sorted?
How are items in your hoard sorted?
YMPbu9R.png
l7opz91.png
kCHWEjf.png
sh5xjiu.png
mtHAEL4.png
gVI5OAO.png
u1wgsSN.png
gYW0j5f.png
3adgzZD.png
gpaaIlI.png
l8NOdbs.png
DkUJ4j9.png
@QuietlyAlice In the order they were added to the site c:
@QuietlyAlice In the order they were added to the site c:
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
What is the text that you see when your randomized second dragon shows up?
What is the text that you see when your randomized second dragon shows up?
5BsilZ9.png
0zy2W7P.png
eIK5iG7.png
XuRl5B2.png
J7D1quC.png
FObX7rS.png
BTRr72z.png
irlzakv.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Lonin Thank you.
@Lonin Thank you.
YMPbu9R.png
l7opz91.png
kCHWEjf.png
sh5xjiu.png
mtHAEL4.png
gVI5OAO.png
u1wgsSN.png
gYW0j5f.png
3adgzZD.png
gpaaIlI.png
l8NOdbs.png
DkUJ4j9.png
Okay, dumb question- Where would a joke-ish dragon cult go?
Okay, dumb question- Where would a joke-ish dragon cult go?
9fbec014932d0afc30da6fd2c36bc2ad26496952.png ePOliyb.png
UkjerOF.png
o7ZCFYm.png
VDqpTLf.png
kSsCpBU.png
AaYNmEX.png
2Dp2REm.png
wbvK3HZ.png
oczO35g.png
JDcLBdb.png
0f4639ddb8ec8007aa64d9018bee7bc1d8d4f7cd.png
@SquishiFishi :D We're not too sure what a dragon cult is but if you're showing off dragons it would go in dragon share.
If it's something else and it's FR related then possibly flight rising discussion and possibly nowhere. Just keep in mind the new rules about low-effort content:
Quote:
What do we consider spam?
Posting low-effort content (2019-08-23)

Meaningless or nonsensical content: a single image, word, sentence, or partial sentence.
ARGs, or “alternate reality games.”
Topics that are inside jokes between you and a friend.
Image memes that are inside jokes or only barely related to Flight Rising.
These will be reviewed on a case by case basis.
https://flightrising.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005262326
@SquishiFishi :D We're not too sure what a dragon cult is but if you're showing off dragons it would go in dragon share.
If it's something else and it's FR related then possibly flight rising discussion and possibly nowhere. Just keep in mind the new rules about low-effort content:
Quote:
What do we consider spam?
Posting low-effort content (2019-08-23)

Meaningless or nonsensical content: a single image, word, sentence, or partial sentence.
ARGs, or “alternate reality games.”
Topics that are inside jokes between you and a friend.
Image memes that are inside jokes or only barely related to Flight Rising.
These will be reviewed on a case by case basis.
https://flightrising.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005262326
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
How many posts we we allowed to take up for our thread's first page? (to set up)
How many posts we we allowed to take up for our thread's first page? (to set up)
1 2 ... 2249 2250 2251 2252 2253 ... 3180 3181