Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | The cringiest hyperfix you've had?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21
Random old video games like Dynamite Headdy, Ristar, VectorMan, etc.
Random old video games like Dynamite Headdy, Ristar, VectorMan, etc.
?1yJ3f=platform.png
RSUsSvx.png
Uh....

Five Nights at Freddy's ig? I'm not upset about it tho, I still love fnaf, grew up with it honestly (I'm 18 now so-) but, other than that the only obsessions I have is astronomy, the ocean, and anything horror honestly. So ig not that cringe lol
Uh....

Five Nights at Freddy's ig? I'm not upset about it tho, I still love fnaf, grew up with it honestly (I'm 18 now so-) but, other than that the only obsessions I have is astronomy, the ocean, and anything horror honestly. So ig not that cringe lol
79771108_lfwPW5bn2U5Fpy7.png
A few years ago I was hyperfixated on a villain character from a popular anime series. I'm so embarrassed I was simping over him that I don't even want to say who it is LOL
A few years ago I was hyperfixated on a villain character from a popular anime series. I'm so embarrassed I was simping over him that I don't even want to say who it is LOL
tn0RSo5.pngpyAp3dI.png
MUYNhfy.pngbYt72YT.png
mtHAEL4.pngBS4vqBB.png

Please read the bios/broadcast messages of my dragons before referring to them! Many of them have genders other than what they were assigned by the game :)
When I was 6 I really liked werewolves for a while and therefore I convinced myself that I should like rare steak. (The type of rare where the meat is basically raw and leaking all over the place like a soggy Fristi carton).

Spend a full month demanding and eating stuff like rosbief on bread and nagging my parents for werewolf appropriate foods.

First time I had it did not end well, so since then I can't stomach anything under medium-rare on meat. My dad also filmed the whole thing, haha
When I was 6 I really liked werewolves for a while and therefore I convinced myself that I should like rare steak. (The type of rare where the meat is basically raw and leaking all over the place like a soggy Fristi carton).

Spend a full month demanding and eating stuff like rosbief on bread and nagging my parents for werewolf appropriate foods.

First time I had it did not end well, so since then I can't stomach anything under medium-rare on meat. My dad also filmed the whole thing, haha
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
PaRappa. The good news is, it only lasted a couple weeks... before I even played the game. Then it returned with a vengeance ;-; [quote name="Eleint" date="2023-09-03 07:52:52" ] A few years ago I was hyperfixated on a villain character from a popular anime series. I'm so embarrassed I was simping over him that I don't even want to say who it is LOL [/quote] @Eleint Don't worry, I had a friend in another game who was extremely, and I mean EXTREMELY, obsessed with Meta Knight from Kirby. To the simping point. Also I simp Prince Dreamboat-I mean Dreambert, from the Mario and Luigi series. Don't judge me.
PaRappa. The good news is, it only lasted a couple weeks... before I even played the game. Then it returned with a vengeance ;-;
Eleint wrote on 2023-09-03 07:52:52:

@Eleint Don't worry, I had a friend in another game who was extremely, and I mean EXTREMELY, obsessed with Meta Knight from Kirby. To the simping point.

Also I simp Prince Dreamboat-I mean Dreambert, from the Mario and Luigi series. Don't judge me.
resize.pngvTpRDFB.gifAbout Me Kitties Adopts Art Shop
fnaf to the point of being obsessed with the fan made music. Maybe the short time i was interested in furry stuff? now I think it's super cringe to have a sona like that.
fnaf to the point of being obsessed with the fan made music. Maybe the short time i was interested in furry stuff? now I think it's super cringe to have a sona like that.
72446457p.png83481019p.png FR+0 Art Shop avatar dragon
I used to be hyperfixated on Sonic the Hedgehog way back when i was a kid, which wasn't necessarily a bad thing, but i feel like my focus is on 'better' things now. I don't play any of the games, but i knew enough to have that fixation.
I used to be hyperfixated on Sonic the Hedgehog way back when i was a kid, which wasn't necessarily a bad thing, but i feel like my focus is on 'better' things now. I don't play any of the games, but i knew enough to have that fixation.
Give a like if you think they're cool--->86520977.png93331792.png84977690.png
[quote name="Penarrow101" date="2023-09-03 23:06:53" ] fnaf to the point of being obsessed with the fan made music. Maybe the short time i was interested in furry stuff? now I think it's super cringe to have a sona like that. [/quote] Some of the fan made songs of FNAF are really awesome, so i can't blame you.
Penarrow101 wrote on 2023-09-03 23:06:53:
Some of the fan made songs of FNAF are really awesome, so i can't blame you.
Give a like if you think they're cool--->86520977.png93331792.png84977690.png
i wouldn't say its "cringe", but the strangest one of mine is anthrax. and i don't mean my dragon named anthrax, i mean the infectious disease/bioweapon anthrax :]
i wouldn't say its "cringe", but the strangest one of mine is anthrax. and i don't mean my dragon named anthrax, i mean the infectious disease/bioweapon anthrax :]
floppy.gif NT
> they/it

> sparkletext img shop
> uma shop
> my hatchery
aaa sig-banner.png
Cringe is dead I murdered it with my bare hands last year >:) That being said [quote name="sikuli" date="2023-08-26 09:29:40" ] Elon musk phase Like bro what was i thinking None of y’all are cringe btw for current or past hyperfixations do not be ashamed of yourself folks I deserve all the shame for wanting to support musk though that dude is a dumpster fire [/quote] I am genuinely so sorry dude that has to be the worst memory to carry [emoji=aberration sad size=2]
Cringe is dead I murdered it with my bare hands last year >:)

That being said
sikuli wrote on 2023-08-26 09:29:40:
Elon musk phase

Like bro what was i thinking

None of y’all are cringe btw for current or past hyperfixations do not be ashamed of yourself folks I deserve all the shame for wanting to support musk though that dude is a dumpster fire
I am genuinely so sorry dude that has to be the worst memory to carry
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21