Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | The cringiest hyperfix you've had?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
[quote name="@whalesbone" date="2023-08-27 21:12:32" ] nowadays i just hyperfixate on morrowind and no one can stop me, because anyone who still cares about a 2002 game is also likely hyperfixated on it [/quote] *Raises hand* Hi, fellow outlander
@whalesbone wrote on 2023-08-27 21:12:32:
nowadays i just hyperfixate on morrowind and no one can stop me, because anyone who still cares about a 2002 game is also likely hyperfixated on it

*Raises hand* Hi, fellow outlander
tumblr_inline_mjvop8mMef1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_md2y0qnWDS1qk1or3.gif
It was my Gacha Life phase. Now I just watch gacha videos just to catch cringe from what I was watching in past (somewhere in 2019-2020, and in 2021 I started losing my interest to gacha). Even if it is cringe today, but still I was happy when I was obsessed with gacha.

Next my cringiest hyperfixation was Brawl Stars. Comparing this game today and what it used to be... it's major. I remember when was no brawl pass, and only boxes. It was fun and everyone wanted legendary brawler. And now, when boxes were removed in the December 2022, you need these credits to buy brawlers (by my cousin's words, since I don't play brawl since 2020).

I don't regret about my genshin hyperfixation time, I still love genshin, but not its fandom.
It was my Gacha Life phase. Now I just watch gacha videos just to catch cringe from what I was watching in past (somewhere in 2019-2020, and in 2021 I started losing my interest to gacha). Even if it is cringe today, but still I was happy when I was obsessed with gacha.

Next my cringiest hyperfixation was Brawl Stars. Comparing this game today and what it used to be... it's major. I remember when was no brawl pass, and only boxes. It was fun and everyone wanted legendary brawler. And now, when boxes were removed in the December 2022, you need these credits to buy brawlers (by my cousin's words, since I don't play brawl since 2020).

I don't regret about my genshin hyperfixation time, I still love genshin, but not its fandom.
image.png
KNdRBxl.png
jA5A7gu.png
tyEuRXe.png
rI18gRz.png
agWlVws.png
Bt9KLea.png
kcbWnDp.png
mlHpBMC.png
mlSrRbK.png
WAkWK5y.png
SRsfBYm.png
qhK4FYS.png
3hKoziR.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
5hF3FGk.png
HZSRMw5.png
image.png
Creepypasta.
Creepypasta.
I roleplay too much-
deffo the dsmp fandom, im super glad that i moved on from that one
deffo the dsmp fandom, im super glad that i moved on from that one
66114084_LQjLA9TWOgWrUkw.png
Animal Jam and Star Stable Online
Both games are unfortunately garbage nowdays
Animal Jam and Star Stable Online
Both games are unfortunately garbage nowdays
5BsilZ9.png
SRsfBYm.png
jgeciGJ.png
ll0CfnD.png
0bMlzCz.png
X4p2jRx.png
WQA384m.png
I was OBSESSED with penguins when the Happy Feet movie came out, that was also when Club Penguin was popular. None of my other hyperfixations have ever felt so strange as that one...
I was OBSESSED with penguins when the Happy Feet movie came out, that was also when Club Penguin was popular. None of my other hyperfixations have ever felt so strange as that one...
Untitled_Artwork.png
Gacha Life...................................[emoji=aether scared size=1] second place would be genshin except its ongoing-
Gacha Life...................................

second place would be genshin except its ongoing-
< using my brain powers to get you to buy for 850g MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
about me
93641105.png
Danganronpa. Fortunately, this was before the mess that is V3 ever came out. Though it's not like the series had good writing to begin with... The premise is genuinely interesting, but the writers executed it so poorly and handle more sensitive topics (mainly mental illness and characters' trauma, either past or present) VERY poorly
Danganronpa. Fortunately, this was before the mess that is V3 ever came out. Though it's not like the series had good writing to begin with... The premise is genuinely interesting, but the writers executed it so poorly and handle more sensitive topics (mainly mental illness and characters' trauma, either past or present) VERY poorly
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
Not my Gacha phase [emoji=skull size=1]
Not my Gacha phase
1RsBrUA.pngu0zgn1V.pngWFhlmNb.pngOVImhZU.pngBCSOpq7.png
I think Beastars... it was a long time ago and I really don't like anime or furries (no hate to those who do of course) but for some reason I loved it.
I think Beastars... it was a long time ago and I really don't like anime or furries (no hate to those who do of course) but for some reason I loved it.
yamzawx.pngAM3cfpc.pngyamzawx.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21