Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | The cringiest hyperfix you've had?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21
I’m neurotypical so it’s not even a hyperfixation, but I do look back at my Brony phase and wonder what I was on about.

Nothing is cringe though. Free yourselves.
I’m neurotypical so it’s not even a hyperfixation, but I do look back at my Brony phase and wonder what I was on about.

Nothing is cringe though. Free yourselves.
7eb73ea7ba19f787490a57822f0ee4885760d03e.png
Cringe culture is dead eccetera eccetera but for me it was five nights at Freddy's, I was very invested in the first three and how many mysteries they had. But then they started making too many games and adding too much to the story so I lost interest (turns out the creator is a huge jerk too. shame tbh but I should have guessed from his previous games)
Cringe culture is dead eccetera eccetera but for me it was five nights at Freddy's, I was very invested in the first three and how many mysteries they had. But then they started making too many games and adding too much to the story so I lost interest (turns out the creator is a huge jerk too. shame tbh but I should have guessed from his previous games)
csJrlej.png
3dokvee.png
comev47.png
3bb19a2e65e428d24c93ae6e9f17e77973c939ea.png
YUEtAn1.png
dEe2UrM.png
f5c0adf655eaaeb871411a368de8ed0ce8164fc9.png
Nothing is cringe. If something brings you joy then that thing is a good thing. If people think you being happy is cringe, now....THAT'S cringe.
Nothing is cringe. If something brings you joy then that thing is a good thing. If people think you being happy is cringe, now....THAT'S cringe.
nZzzLxJ.png Horror aesthetic/lore lair
Weird goblin hermit
She/Her
.......................... Massive Horror fan
Gamer
Writer
zwGyDvx.png
tbh most my interests coulb be considered "cringy" but i think the most bizzare one so far was roblox piggy
tbh most my interests coulb be considered "cringy" but i think the most bizzare one so far was roblox piggy
she doesnt even know
basic math--->
XSQWCA5.gif 3CzZFT6.png
- she/her
- please ping
in reply+quote
klfGHc7.png67-E654-DE-BBB7-441-C-BAE1-F4-EDB05-BC922.png
[quote name="GrimoireBlack" date="2023-08-29 13:19:14" ] Nothing is cringe. If something brings you joy then that thing is a good thing. If people think you being happy is cringe, now....THAT'S cringe. [/quote] my thoughts exactly
GrimoireBlack wrote on 2023-08-29 13:19:14:

my thoughts exactly
tumblr_inline_pafumapXAW1r16a5d_540.png tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o8_100.png
a few years ago i inexplicably had a hyperfixation on hatchimals of all the things. def the most bizarre to date
a few years ago i inexplicably had a hyperfixation on hatchimals of all the things. def the most bizarre to date
frogge3_resz.png corgisinger.png dXPE3wF.png LEpJMnn.png ZbNAjCO.png Tl1dGxE.png tqGkHih.png
Z0DR4mq.png
e12L4xz.png
some of the things i see mentioned here i was also a part of and do not consider them cringe, i know a lot of great smart people in those fandoms and still love the original source materials. but... it doesn't mean i do not cringe at myself for the ways i behaved while being in those fandoms :'D
some of the things i see mentioned here i was also a part of and do not consider them cringe, i know a lot of great smart people in those fandoms and still love the original source materials. but... it doesn't mean i do not cringe at myself for the ways i behaved while being in those fandoms :'D
markicha | she/her | +11 fr time
english is not my first language!

wishlist | adoptables | avatar
shwx1Vv.gifi'll keep wishing for a world where you can be happy shwx1Vv.gif
[quote name="markicha" date="2023-09-02 15:17:48" ] some of the things i see mentioned here i was also a part of and do not consider them cringe, i know a lot of great smart people in those fandoms and still love the original source materials. but... it doesn't mean i do not cringe at myself for the ways i behaved while being in those fandoms :'D [/quote] THIS!! i dont believe that any of my "cringe hyperfixes" were cringe as a piece of media, it was moreso the way i behaved that qualifies as cringe
markicha wrote on 2023-09-02 15:17:48:

THIS!! i dont believe that any of my "cringe hyperfixes" were cringe as a piece of media, it was moreso the way i behaved that qualifies as cringe
eESLWsA.gif finn + blurr | he/they/it | 15
neurodivergent (please use tonetags!)
i'll make this look nicer eventually.
it's a zero, NOT an O!
hatchery
art shop
skin shop
wishlist
ezgif-4-9f981b15fe.gif
Now I know none of my hyperfixations would be counted as cringe except for one(at least from my perspective), my Danganronpa one back in 2017.
Mostly due to how I was back then.
Now I know none of my hyperfixations would be counted as cringe except for one(at least from my perspective), my Danganronpa one back in 2017.
Mostly due to how I was back then.
MCjq7bN.png
| * Object Heads
| * All pronouns
| * Aroace
| * Chaotic Neutral
| * Artist/Writer

autumn_sphinx.png
21391.png
| * Art Gallery
| * DragonCave
| * Deviant Art