Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | The cringiest hyperfix you've had?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
I really liked Ninjago as a kid :,3c As well as Warrior cats and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

I dunno if they're considered super cringe or not yet.
I really liked Ninjago as a kid :,3c As well as Warrior cats and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

I dunno if they're considered super cringe or not yet.
iwd6mnF.png ......
the name's sage! | i promise i'm not scary
25 • he / him • neutral good
Sonic but specifically Knuckles from Sonic.

That was like 10 years ago though
Sonic but specifically Knuckles from Sonic.

That was like 10 years ago though
speedy_starrypoke_base.gifAbout Me . Ping-friendly 42802491_Pjr6WAwhD56XTyX.gif
I guess My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic if that's considered cringe? Really though, why worry if what you like is "cringe" or not? Just enjoy what you wanna enjoy.
I guess My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic if that's considered cringe? Really though, why worry if what you like is "cringe" or not? Just enjoy what you wanna enjoy.
tumblr_inline_mjvop8mMef1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_md2y0qnWDS1qk1or3.gif
Honestly I've always been cringe from the start, but the worst was probably the digimon obsession I had from the age of 9 to 12ish, I was constantly going on and on about those funny little pixel monsters.
Honestly I've always been cringe from the start, but the worst was probably the digimon obsession I had from the age of 9 to 12ish, I was constantly going on and on about those funny little pixel monsters.
|Ello I'm Awoken, She/her, FR+8, I am a bunch of lizards in a coat, Profile dragon|
WyB8X7e.jpg
When I was little I had a wolf hyper-fixation, I got this from watching things like “Wolf Song” and “Cow of the wild”.
You can imagine all the wolf ocs that blossomed from that lol
When I was little I had a wolf hyper-fixation, I got this from watching things like “Wolf Song” and “Cow of the wild”.
You can imagine all the wolf ocs that blossomed from that lol
C6-A7-C47-A-0-AD2-4017-AB8-B-63-E385-AA680-A.png1-FAF2-CCD-14-FF-4-BA7-A01-B-9840-E7-B9-E4-F9.pngF038-A574-6-B2-F-42-F1-8-D94-F3-F28-BE397-B8.png
The Plants VS. Zombies comics. Still love them, no matter how much Mr. Stubbins is overused.
The Plants VS. Zombies comics. Still love them, no matter how much Mr. Stubbins is overused.
KptxMMR.png my sig isn't my sig without this meowstic
Oh brother, I've had a COUPLE. Dating sim games, Naruto.. I think Genshin takes the prize though, haha. But I had fun with all of them, so I don't regret getting into them one bit!
Oh brother, I've had a COUPLE. Dating sim games, Naruto.. I think Genshin takes the prize though, haha. But I had fun with all of them, so I don't regret getting into them one bit!
bulbasaur.gifivysaur.gifvenusaur-f.gif

knives || it/he || art shop
oh god my miitopia phase was... Something
oh god my miitopia phase was... Something
?5rQx0=party.png?5rQLw=party.png?5rQpW=party.png?5rQpW=party.png?5rQY0=party.png
Not my cringiest phase, but I had a streak when I was younger where I watched animated animal projects on youtube. Stuff like Cow of the Wild and Accursed. But more recently, I did revisit them, but at least one of the things I watched I genuinely enjoyed when I revisited them.(I made a chart of the rewatched shows, looking again t'was lion light that hit good)

However, there was something way cringier i did between my original watches of those shows and my rewatches...

Um...

GACHA.

Edit: ok ok, on a serious note gacha did actually result in the creation in a portion of my mainstay characters, and kinda indirectly created a basis for my project Sheltered Chronicles. it also got me into drawing humans.
Not my cringiest phase, but I had a streak when I was younger where I watched animated animal projects on youtube. Stuff like Cow of the Wild and Accursed. But more recently, I did revisit them, but at least one of the things I watched I genuinely enjoyed when I revisited them.(I made a chart of the rewatched shows, looking again t'was lion light that hit good)

However, there was something way cringier i did between my original watches of those shows and my rewatches...

Um...

GACHA.

Edit: ok ok, on a serious note gacha did actually result in the creation in a portion of my mainstay characters, and kinda indirectly created a basis for my project Sheltered Chronicles. it also got me into drawing humans.
bgGXGPE.png
LGvol4P.png
G8AyR6r.png
AaYNmEX.png
SYiQlxK.png
ZcE4a9h.png

wip sig pls bear with i'm new to this stuff
the entirety of my deviant art phase which consisted purely of poorly drawn creepypasta
the entirety of my deviant art phase which consisted purely of poorly drawn creepypasta
g2TOb2t.png

°howdy pardner
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21