Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | That’s Just Nasty
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
What’s something you saw/had and just thought, that’s just nasty?

Ex: Foods, sounds, ect.
What’s something you saw/had and just thought, that’s just nasty?

Ex: Foods, sounds, ect.
A shorter list would be foods I can stand, TBH. I'll spare everyone.

I'm in a weird spot where I like (it seems) the idea of dogs, but not the sounds they make. Barking wears at my already frayed nerves. Misophonia's fun.
A shorter list would be foods I can stand, TBH. I'll spare everyone.

I'm in a weird spot where I like (it seems) the idea of dogs, but not the sounds they make. Barking wears at my already frayed nerves. Misophonia's fun.
No tone tags, please. Just say what you mean. Will not read carrds.
YUzmw5z.png9Wis07O.pngYMPbu9R.png
the smell of beer, bratwurst, sauerkraut and onions have been eviscerating my senses for the past 8 hours. i wish i could put on the diffuser but i have animals in my room which don't take well to aerosols...
the smell of beer, bratwurst, sauerkraut and onions have been eviscerating my senses for the past 8 hours. i wish i could put on the diffuser but i have animals in my room which don't take well to aerosols...
eNC9ZRF.jpeg
I think the smell and taste of cooked liver is nasty.
I think the smell and taste of cooked liver is nasty.
thW0yem.png
Meatloaf. There is something horrific about beef cake with ketchup icing. -shudders-
Meatloaf. There is something horrific about beef cake with ketchup icing. -shudders-
sYJ7QdI.png
Mashed potatoes and macaroni & cheese. The textures are very wrong…
Mashed potatoes and macaroni & cheese. The textures are very wrong…
6nI5sr3.png Arcane-Network.png
When I was a kid, the smell of chicken noodle soup made me extremely ill. I guess my brain just associated it with being sick, because that's what you're supposed to eat when you're sick. I'm mostly over it now, but I still refuse to eat it.

Also, I absolutely cannot stand the texture of that pudding you get in small packages at the store. The sweetness doesn't make up for it. Just feels like I'm swallowing weird goop.
When I was a kid, the smell of chicken noodle soup made me extremely ill. I guess my brain just associated it with being sick, because that's what you're supposed to eat when you're sick. I'm mostly over it now, but I still refuse to eat it.

Also, I absolutely cannot stand the texture of that pudding you get in small packages at the store. The sweetness doesn't make up for it. Just feels like I'm swallowing weird goop.
39171734.pnguglyplushies.pngsephydragflipped.png
Hard to be worse than the smell of a bad maceration bucket, it’s concentrated rotting flesh.
Hard to be worse than the smell of a bad maceration bucket, it’s concentrated rotting flesh.
xxxxxxxx saccharine | she/they | fr+3
plague wildclaw enthusiast.

›› triskele nest rentals
›› avatar dragon
qTaplDI.png
you know when you leave mac n cheese on the stove and the cheese begins to solidify? yeah i ate that last night. wasn't good
you know when you leave mac n cheese on the stove and the cheese begins to solidify? yeah i ate that last night. wasn't good
ezgif-5-d59d01f068.gif
Debbie / Nova
18 - Non-Binary - Any Pronouns
Art Shop | Wishlist
2kdMs.gifUgAP0.gifyv2d9.gifJ2yrF.gifA6sar.gif
The smell/taste of bacon . . . I really can't think of a worse taste and even just smelling it makes me feel sick X(
The smell/taste of bacon . . . I really can't think of a worse taste and even just smelling it makes me feel sick X(
(FRT +1)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13