Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | That’s Just Nasty
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
[quote name="rainstrom" date="2023-10-17 23:35:14" ] Most definitely coleslaw, oh I hate coleslaw so bad. You can never get me to eat it ever again I also hate tomatoes, I dunno I just don't like how they taste all that much. [/quote] This is funny to me because when I make a pork sliders I’ll put 80% coleslaw 20% pork Crab grosses me out so much - I won’t go into details but - Food poisoning
rainstrom wrote on 2023-10-17 23:35:14:
Most definitely coleslaw, oh I hate coleslaw so bad. You can never get me to eat it ever again

I also hate tomatoes, I dunno I just don't like how they taste all that much.

This is funny to me because when I make a pork sliders I’ll put 80% coleslaw 20% pork

Crab grosses me out so much - I won’t go into details but - Food poisoning
C6-A7-C47-A-0-AD2-4017-AB8-B-63-E385-AA680-A.png1-FAF2-CCD-14-FF-4-BA7-A01-B-9840-E7-B9-E4-F9.pngF038-A574-6-B2-F-42-F1-8-D94-F3-F28-BE397-B8.png
We recently had a Halloween party, food themed. People brought pot luck items, we voted on the best in each category, and the finalists faced off in a donut decorating dessert finale round. But we had a wheel of misfortunes we would spin for each contestant. One of those misfortunes was to incorporate real, cooked, salted bugs into the decoration. Only one contestant team spun and got the bug misfortune. That donut actually ended up winning first place and was crowned King of the Skullery.

The judges actually preferred the bites with the bugs in them. XD
We recently had a Halloween party, food themed. People brought pot luck items, we voted on the best in each category, and the finalists faced off in a donut decorating dessert finale round. But we had a wheel of misfortunes we would spin for each contestant. One of those misfortunes was to incorporate real, cooked, salted bugs into the decoration. Only one contestant team spun and got the bug misfortune. That donut actually ended up winning first place and was crowned King of the Skullery.

The judges actually preferred the bites with the bugs in them. XD
Creamed corn will forever be the bane of my existence and it is astounding to me how anyone can find it even a tiny bit enjoyable.

The smell of mashed potatoes also makes me gag, for some reason?
Creamed corn will forever be the bane of my existence and it is astounding to me how anyone can find it even a tiny bit enjoyable.

The smell of mashed potatoes also makes me gag, for some reason?
plague_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciw231.gif plague_acebling_by_cicide76536-dciw235.gif Rvkn9sD.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13