Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | That’s Just Nasty
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13
Misophonia triggers
Obvious stuff
Some kinds of spiders (i consider myself both arachnophobic and a spider fan)
Certain kinds of bugs
This one cheese that tastes and smells like feet i wish I remembered the name so I could avoid it
Misophonia triggers
Obvious stuff
Some kinds of spiders (i consider myself both arachnophobic and a spider fan)
Certain kinds of bugs
This one cheese that tastes and smells like feet i wish I remembered the name so I could avoid it
my colors!
my cool ids interest check
give and get weird ugly soap or stained game game
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
Cold chips (fries). Something about them just is so nasty about it to me. Same goes for cold pizza and toast.
Cold chips (fries). Something about them just is so nasty about it to me. Same goes for cold pizza and toast.

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
soggy bread. like im talking the kind that's just pure SLOP on the inside. it just feels weird when i eat it ngl

i also HATE the public bathrooms at my school (emphasis on hate). it always smells like throw-up and pee in there and ITS SO CRAMPED. the floor is SLIPPERY for some reason??? like the floor is coated in water or smt??? idk
soggy bread. like im talking the kind that's just pure SLOP on the inside. it just feels weird when i eat it ngl

i also HATE the public bathrooms at my school (emphasis on hate). it always smells like throw-up and pee in there and ITS SO CRAMPED. the floor is SLIPPERY for some reason??? like the floor is coated in water or smt??? idk
RVvsFv2.png
RVvsFv2.png
RVvsFv2.png
RVvsFv2.png
RVvsFv2.png
Today I went to the doctors and had a clump of wax removed from my ear that was so enormous, it took two rounds of ear drops and three rounds of flushing to dislodge it. The nurse actually called three other doctors into the room to look at the size of it.

I actually felt dizzy after it was dislodged and now I can hear in high def!

You may be wondering how I got into this mess in the first place. The answer is, “cleaning” my ears with Q-Tips.

Don’t. Ever. Clean. Your. Ears. With. Q-Tips!!

I cannot emphasize this enough!!

Today I went to the doctors and had a clump of wax removed from my ear that was so enormous, it took two rounds of ear drops and three rounds of flushing to dislodge it. The nurse actually called three other doctors into the room to look at the size of it.

I actually felt dizzy after it was dislodged and now I can hear in high def!

You may be wondering how I got into this mess in the first place. The answer is, “cleaning” my ears with Q-Tips.

Don’t. Ever. Clean. Your. Ears. With. Q-Tips!!

I cannot emphasize this enough!!

6nI5sr3.png Arcane-Network.png
cold soup/sauce. idk if it's an autism thing or what but once a liquidy food gets below blazing hot it freaks me out and gets nasty
cold soup/sauce. idk if it's an autism thing or what but once a liquidy food gets below blazing hot it freaks me out and gets nasty
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->I2aZx1.pngYYmAs1.pnguLmYD1.pngunknown.png
I feel like so many of these are going to be food related and I'm adding to that pot. Tuna salad. Smells JUST like wet pet food to me and it makes me gag every time. Also the sound of it being stirred or whatever! Rghhrhhghghhbleh.
I feel like so many of these are going to be food related and I'm adding to that pot. Tuna salad. Smells JUST like wet pet food to me and it makes me gag every time. Also the sound of it being stirred or whatever! Rghhrhhghghhbleh.
Eventually I'll just DIY a signature...
Magazine paper has a horrible texture. I hate picking it up while feeling my fingernails graze or dig into the surface. Same goes for cheap pleather and vinyl seats.

Eggs in any form besides scrambled. Like flimsy rubber in my mouth, yuck.
Magazine paper has a horrible texture. I hate picking it up while feeling my fingernails graze or dig into the surface. Same goes for cheap pleather and vinyl seats.

Eggs in any form besides scrambled. Like flimsy rubber in my mouth, yuck.
25762.png frame-0-delay-0-1s-1.png
[quote name="LaikaFlash" date="2023-06-08 17:55:52" ] A shorter list would be foods I can stand, TBH. I'll spare everyone. I'm in a weird spot where I like (it seems) the idea of dogs, but not the sounds they make. Barking wears at my already frayed nerves. Misophonia's fun. [/quote] I wish you could meet my girl Ginger. She was a rescue from a home that trained her not to bark, so now she talks in her own little "language" of squeaks, whines and grunts. Sometimes I even talk back to her, occasionally engaging in conversations that consist mostly of "hrmmmm? mmmmmrph..." Anyway. Seeing large quantities of liquid coming out of people's mouths kind of gives me The Ick (tm).
LaikaFlash wrote on 2023-06-08 17:55:52:
A shorter list would be foods I can stand, TBH. I'll spare everyone.

I'm in a weird spot where I like (it seems) the idea of dogs, but not the sounds they make. Barking wears at my already frayed nerves. Misophonia's fun.
I wish you could meet my girl Ginger. She was a rescue from a home that trained her not to bark, so now she talks in her own little "language" of squeaks, whines and grunts. Sometimes I even talk back to her, occasionally engaging in conversations that consist mostly of "hrmmmm? mmmmmrph..."

Anyway. Seeing large quantities of liquid coming out of people's mouths kind of gives me The Ick (tm).
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
Dishwater that has food floating around in it. And cold fat/grease from dishes like pot roast that form a layer of residue when you're going to warm up leftovers. Meat fat also has a very bad mouth feel on top of grossing me out visually. >.< I've managed to overcome a lot of my sensory icks due to necessity (gotta clean up a lot of nasty messes when you have pets) but these ones still get me sometimes.
Dishwater that has food floating around in it. And cold fat/grease from dishes like pot roast that form a layer of residue when you're going to warm up leftovers. Meat fat also has a very bad mouth feel on top of grossing me out visually. >.< I've managed to overcome a lot of my sensory icks due to necessity (gotta clean up a lot of nasty messes when you have pets) but these ones still get me sometimes.
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
This particular brand of oat milk. There's sediment (likely coarse oat particles) in every sip. No. Gross. Bad.
This particular brand of oat milk. There's sediment (likely coarse oat particles) in every sip. No. Gross. Bad.
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13